Crime Breaking: Democratic politician and CNN commentator Andrew Gillum involved in meth OD at a hotel.

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

Former Democratic candidate for Florida governor, Andrew Gillum, was involved in a suspected crystal meth incident early Friday morning in Miami Beach, authorities said.

According to a police report, Miami Beach Fire Rescue crews were called to a hotel at 1100 West Avenue shortly before 1 a.m. regarding a suspected drug overdose.

Authorities said Gillum, 40, and two other men were inside the hotel room at the time.

According to the report, one of the men, Aldo Mejias, 56, told officers that he gave Travis Dyson, 30, his credit card information to rent a hotel room for the night.

Police said Dyson rented the room around 4 p.m. Thursday and Mejias arrived at the room later that night, at which time he found Dyson and Gillum inside the hotel room, appearing to be under the influence of an unknown substance.

According to the police report, Dyson opened the hotel room door and then immediately walked to the bed and collapsed in a prone position.

He told officers Dyson was having difficulty breathing and began vomiting on the bed before collapsing a second time, the report stated.

He said he began conducting chest compressions on Dyson before calling 911.

According to the police report, officers who responded to the hotel tried to speak with Gillum but he was too inebriated.

Fire Rescue personnel took Dyson to Mount Sinai Medical Center in stable condition.

They returned to the hotel to check on Gillum, who authorities said was stable and whose vitals were now normal.

According to the police report, officers found three small clear bags inside the hotel room containing suspected crystal meth.

The suspected narcotics were impounded as evidence.

Authorities said Gillum left the hotel room and "returned to his residence without incident.”

Gillum released a statement, saying he was at a wedding Thursday night and was drinking, but denied taking any methamphetamines.

“I was in Miami last night for a wedding celebration when first responders were called to assist one of my friends,” Gillum said in the statement. "While I had too much to drink, I want to be clear that I have never used methamphetamines. I apologize to the people of Florida for the distraction this has caused our movement.

“I’m thankful to the incredible Miami Beach EMS team for their efforts. I will spend the next few weeks with my family and appreciate privacy during this time.”

They're saying that this was a full on gay orgy.

More to come. (Figuratively and literally.)

As a resident Bernie Bro, I'm laughing if this is true. Fuck this piece of shit for stabbing Bernie in the back after lobbying for his support during his failed campaign for governor.

Edit: Miami Herald is reporting it now too. Nothing from CNN.

Update again: "Travis Dyson" is a known male prostitute with a record. Look him up if you want. I'm not posting any of the shit that I just saw here. Gillum is toast.

Edit again: this keeps getting worse for Gillum.

Last edited:
Oh CNN.... you cra-cra

Sounds like a hella of a party...

“Officers then made contact with two other males who were inside the hotel room.” Gillum was named as one of those individuals. A “Mr. Mejias” was named as the other.

Mejias attempted to relay the night’s events to officers. The report states Mejias arrived shortly after 11 p.m. Thursday night and spotted Dyson inside the hotel room with Gillum.

The report says Mejias described the two as “under the influence of an unknown substance.”

Dyson then collapsed on the floor while Gillum was experiencing the ill effects of the drug as well, according to Mejias.

“Mr. Mejias observed Mr. Gillum inside of the bathroom vomiting,” the report continues. Mejias then returned to Dyson, where he tried to conduct “chest compressions” and called police.

Upon arrival, “officers then attempted to speak to Mr. Gillum. Mr. Gillum was unable to communicate with officers due to his inebriated state.”

Last edited:
When I saw the person tweeting this out was named "Billy Corben" my first thought was:

"I didn't know the former front man for The Smashing Pumpkins was such a news junkie."

damn. i remember when shaun king wanted him as vice president

CNN will find a way to map this back to Trump.

More at 11

CNN doesnt have the best judgment of character on who they hitch their wagons to

CNN-Avenatti-2.jpg

On a more serious note.

Meth is where I draw the line. That shit is the devil's own rock candy. I cut anyone out of my life that I find out is using it.

Mr. Gilliam needs to withdraw from public life and get himself clean. He's no good to himself, his family, or anyone else on that shit.

When I saw the person tweeting this out was named "Billy Corben" my first thought was:

"I didn't know the former front man for The Smashing Pumpkins was such a news junkie."

LOL Last I heard about Billy Corgan, he was a pro wrestling promoter.

Heard that he tried to take over TNA after Dixie Carter and Vince Russo destroyed the company.

Ahh, man.

I did have a satirical post but I can’t keep it posted.

Hopefully these guys find the help they need.

Last edited:
Lol this guy was supposed to be a "rising star" in the dem party.

Meth is a helluva drug.

Wonder if this incident will take Gillum off the list of potential Biden VP's?

On a more serious note.

Meth is where I draw the line. That shit is the devil's own rock candy. I cut anyone out of my life that I find out is using it.

Mr. Gilliam needs to withdraw from public life and get himself clean. He's no good to himself, his family, or anyone else on that shit.
What about people on adderall or ritalin

LOL Last I heard about Billy Corgan, he was a pro wrestling promoter.

Heard that he tried to take over TNA after Dixie Carter and Vince Russo destroyed the company.
TNA had the highest ratings in its history under Vince Russo.

Dirt sheet mark

Hope he gets help , that shit wrecks lives .

On a more serious note.

I once knew a woman I learned after-the-fact was a meth addict. I just remember she kept the absolute cleanest house I had ever seen in my life. So there are potential upsides.

Back