Crime Breaking: Democratic politician and CNN commentator Andrew Gillum involved in meth OD at a hotel.

Matt Gaetz is a fem in a different way.

matt-gaetz-gas-mask-ht-jc-200304_hpMain_16x9_1600.jpg

I'll take someone who had a meth fueled gay orgy over a scumbag who drinks and drives putting innocent lives at risk.

Agree. The only thing Gillum was putting at risk during a meth fueled gay orgy was the long-term health of his sphincter muscle.

What’s the big deal? Let them bang.... fucking DC mayor got popped with hookers and a crack pipe in his mouth and still got elected

How do these high-profile people function on hardcore drugs? I can't even get off the couch if I smoke marijuana. I stopped smoking and drinking years ago because I am completely useless on any substance.

Sounds like they were partying at a wedding. Gillum was drunk.

Trump supporters don’t care about the law so nothing to see here, right?

Doesn’t he have enough money to use proper Oxycotin like a respectable burnout not resort to freaking Meth?

Sounds like they were partying at a wedding. Gillum was drunk.

Trump supporters don’t care about the law so nothing to see here, right?

He was partying in hotel filled with crystal meth, resulting in an OD. What does President Trump have to do with this?

On a more serious note.

Meth is where I draw the line. That shit is the devil's own rock candy. I cut anyone out of my life that I find out is using it.

Mr. Gilliam needs to withdraw from public life and get himself clean. He's no good to himself, his family, or anyone else on that shit.

The gay sex probably isn't good for his family either. Just sayin...

Just put a cheeky $5 on Gaetz being caught at a gay orgy in a Miami hotel while fucked up on meth

You'd think there'd be plenty of places to hide baggies of crystal meth at a gay orgy though

Meth? I just don't understand how a person gets to the point of... yeah... I want to try meth!

He was partying in hotel filled with crystal meth, resulting in an OD. What does President Trump have to do with this?

He himself was vomiting in the bathroom from the result of drinking too much. There is no allegation that Gillum himself was using any illegal drugs.

Regardless, I bring up Donald Trump because his supporters have shown they do not care about the law. So this shouldn’t bother them. It seems a bit hypocritical to only care when democrats break the law or engage in immoral behavior.

Agree. The only thing Gillum was putting at risk during a meth fueled gay orgy was the long-term health of his sphincter muscle.

If he's barebacking rando dudes on a regular basis, he's putting his wife in danger.

{<jordan}

What a clown, posting his own mugshot to own the hur dur liberals, I like how he said "with guys" to make it sound worse.

I'll take someone who had a meth fueled gay orgy over a scumbag who drinks and drives putting innocent lives at risk.

giphy.gif

Back