Crime Breaking: Democratic politician and CNN commentator Andrew Gillum involved in meth OD at a hotel.

meth use has gone up about 1000% in the US in the past 5 years. I'm not surprised politicians are using it now.

Well republicans would be using meth with underage boys instead of adult prostitutes so one more for the good guys.

We should let this pass. For one, he's not some 16 yr old smirking at some adult wierdo that comes up to him in public. And I don't see any reports of him using the wrong pronouns. Priorities people, elected officials/mainstream media propagandist on my team that go to meth parties in swanky hotels is no big deal.

On a more serious note.

Meth is where I draw the line. That shit is the devil's own rock candy. I cut anyone out of my life that I find out is using it.

Mr. Gilliam needs to withdraw from public life and get himself clean. He's no good to himself, his family, or anyone else on that shit.

When people get clean they will generally find you and apologise for their behaviour.

Rock Bottom, it works, some of the time.

Yeah, there are a lot of misconceptions about the necessary social traits of meth addiction, mostly propagated by public advertisements associated with the War on Drugs.

In reality, meth was disproportionately used by depressed housewives before becoming illegal and, since becoming illegal, has been taken up by students at elite educational institutions. The latter has been mostly displaced by adderrall and vyvance, though.
Exactly, and the war on drugs created misconceptions about all drugs. If you spend enough time as a lawyer or in public accounting you know there are tons of highly functioning alcoholics and there are hedge fund guys making seven figures who are fucked up all the time on drugs. And there’s some research that shows lsd May actually have lots of benefits (which was why it was initially created).

We really need to break from the old model of thinking. I was enlightened by a sociology professor over 20 years ago and this crap still continues.

To the OP, doesn’t get more ridiculous than a politician caught with a gay hooker and meth my god.

Ok Chunk... what does the meth on the floor have to do with anything?

And are you saying that sex is better with 3 than 2?

He's insinuating that the meth was planted by somebody, which kind of doesn't line with the fact that Gillum's "friend" was treated for an OD.

This is a hilarious deflection considering that he used to do an entire series of videos on TYT's channel dedicated to mockingRepublican politicians who got caught up in situations like this.

Lmao at this story. Imagine that’s your father. I’d never speak to him again unless I needed $ for college. Once the check cleared. Cya. Scumbag.

@44nutman didnt you vote for this imbecile?
of course he did he’s tds to the gills.

Legit LOL

the haulocost denier have a nice pre made excuse. Looks like he’s involved in similar shit.

Exactly, and the war on drugs created misconceptions about all drugs. If you spend enough time as a lawyer or in public accounting you know there are tons of highly functioning alcoholics and there are hedge fund guys making seven figures who are fucked up all the time on drugs. And there’s some research that shows lsd May actually have lots of benefits (which was why it was initially created).

We really need to break from the old model of thinking. I was enlightened by a sociology professor over 20 years ago and this crap still continues.

To the OP, doesn’t get more ridiculous than a politician caught with a gay hooker and meth my god.
<LikeReally5><Huh2>

Back