• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

svmr_db

Silver Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
**UPDATE**

**original post below**

Brad Riddell returns for the first time since November 2022, he is 4-3 in the UFC and coming off being finished 3 times in a row by Renato Moicano, Jalin Turner and Rafael Fiziev.

Last edited:

Brad Riddell returns for the first time since November 2022, he is 4-3 in the UFC and coming off being finished 3 times in a row by Renato Moicano, Jalin Turner and Rafael Fiziev.

Love Moises, he'll fight anyone, but tends to lose at this level.

Think Riddell bounces back here, and Moises goes back to feasting on mid-tier fighters again.

It's good news. I like Brad.
He was doing good against Fiziev but was caught.
If I remember correctly he was ranked before break so he will be near top15.
I hope he cleared his head because last few performances were underwhelming, he can do better. If not - he is past prime unfortunately.

I see Brad outpointing Moises over 3 rounds.
Should be a solid scrap

Brad one of those guys who took a hit and cant seem to be stopping the losing streak. Need to see him win before can pick him.

Moises is the much more well-rounded fighter & maybe even more durable at this point. More importantly his hairline is exceedingly better than Brad's.

Perhaps but if Riddell has put in the work on his submission defense he should be able to piece up Moises I think.

Perhaps but if Riddell has put in the work on his submission defense he should be able to piece up Moises I think.
Won't matter unless he gets the best hair plugs money can buy

Remember when they gave Moises a ranking for like 1.5 weeks so they could count it as a ranked win for Islam? Good times.

Remember when they gave Moises a ranking for like 1.5 weeks so they could count it as a ranked win for Islam? Good times.

Ehh Moises was coming off wins over Michael Johnson, Bobby Green and Alexander Hernandez, that was enough to be ranked at the time.

Riddell at his best should have the skills to win this impressively behind his combinations and angles but like others are saying he looked like a shell of himself after the Fiziev wheel kick and Moises isn't the type of opponent you can doubt yourself against because Moises doesn't quit.

Moises isn't the most technical striker but he's gritty, has decent power, a stinging right hand and the BJJ to be a threat all fight long so while I think Riddell has the skills to win I'm not very sure of his mentality to stay confident. Will he break as soon as Moises touches him? Seems like a real possibility and it sucks saying that because I was high on Riddell and super impressed when he fought Fiziev despite losing.

At their peaks I'd pick Riddell easily but I think he wilts again.. I'm hoping I'm wrong though.

Back