Boxing Trainer says Masvidal wouldn't get blown out by Canelo

Do you know what a clean punch is?

He didn't even land that uppercut clean, because Floyd punched his shoulder before it connected taking away most of his power.

That was the closest he came to connecting clean.

He also landed a left hook later, but he took one to give it.

That's it.
And you'd be wrong about that, but its fine. He punched the shoulder because Conor dipped his shoulder down to throw the uppercut, he was aiming for the body.

Lol just for the sake of idiots getting exposed i would love to see this fight. if Canelo tried hard he could ko him inside a minute. People would be astonished by how much of a speed, strength, reflexgap there is between a guy like Masvidal and Canelo. But i dont think it will happen anyway. Canelo wont waist his prime years participating in circusevents. Canelo is a special talent in a sport he trains at since he was a kid, 25 hours a week. Jorge probably trains boxing 5 hours a week. How could any sane person think it could be interesting? Its like a decent regional amateur fighting the best boxer on the planet. Let Masvidal fight usman to achieve greatness in his own sport.

Well he won rounds so I would say it was competitive in spots. Wait your the kind of stupid that thought Floyd let Conor punch him in the face? Lol

lmao. Thanks for confirming you're retarded and don't know shit about combat sports.

OBVIOUSLY Masvidal is good enough to be making millions of dollars in pro boxing...he just fights MMA for the glory !

lol

That's some dumbass boomer logic.

Tito Ortiz was kicking ass when Jon Jones was sucking on his ma's teet.

See?
Titos retired. Im talking about 2 guys still fighting. Im just highlighting the fact Masvidal has been punching people longer.

man i didnt know mas was older than canelo wghat the fuck

Canelo is 29

Masdival 35

it is crazy how much canelo has achieved as a 29 year old guy.

lmao. Thanks for confirming you're retarded and don't know shit about combat sports.
You did that by not being able to refute points instead throwing insults. Conor landed 100 punches, your thoughts on why that happened is all conjecture.

OBVIOUSLY Masvidal is good enough to be making millions of dollars in pro boxing...he just fights MMA for the glory !

lol
Or because he enjoys wrestling too, crazy right? People liking other sports.

If Masvidal could hang with an alpha level boxer he’d be a pro boxer making 2 million a fight instead of in the ufc making $500k a fight.

It's one of those interesting situations where in pure boxing everyone knows Mas would lose but he wouldn't look like a total scrub in the process...whereas in MMA he'd be ahead 100/100 times because you know he isn't gonna get surprise KOed.

Which puts him ahead overall in my mind.
Nah canelo actually has a punchers chance in mma because masvidal might be crazy enough to try and strike with canelo. In boxing masvidal just gets completely annihilated before he even gets going

Nah canelo actually has a punchers chance in mma because masvidal might be crazy enough to try and strike with canelo. In boxing masvidal just gets completely annihilated before he even gets going

masdival throws one jab with 4 oz gloves = canelo goes back to pillow boxing

It's hard to put what I mean I words.
I mean that mas is good enough to be able to see canelos punchers chance and effectively offset it, simeltaneously playing to his MMA strengths and winning.
Whereas lots of other, even 'better', fighters wouldn't be

Titos retired. Im talking about 2 guys still fighting. Im just highlighting the fact Masvidal has been punching people longer.
He has been punching people longer, but unfortunately for him he's had to focus on other facets of MMA, wrestling, BJJ etc.....

Meanwhile Canelo has been training pure boxing his whole life. It would be a fun match but Canelo would put a beating on him IMO.

I like masvidal as much as the next guy but canelo would put him in a coma. With almost zero effort.

Back