Boxing Trainer says Masvidal wouldn't get blown out by Canelo

https://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/28653496/could-mma-fighters-cut-boxing-ring

This articles interesting. They showed Joe Goosen Ngannou, Stipe and Masvidal fights and he broke down their boxing. Basically said Stipe has a good right hand but leaves his head straight up. He said Ngannou is decent with his counters. Then when he got to Masvidal he was pretty blown away. He didnt dismiss his chances vs anyone in any discipline even Canelo.

I agree, Jorge is one of the best boxers in MMA and has been boxing for like 20 years. He would hold his own with Canelo if he got the time to prepare.
No, no he wouldn't

When Masvidal was just beginning his career, Ali was already great for decades. Who would win the corpse or the alive person?
See how stupid you sound?
Terrible comparison, how dare you bring Ali's name in this. Ali was 40 lbs bigger and very retired. Were talking about 2 active fighters at similar weights.

So in typical MMA fighter fashion, is Masvidal going to start begging Canelo for a payday?

How dumb do you have to be to believe that Masvidal would be competitive with Canelo in a boxing match?

Last edited:
When Canelo was just beginning his amateur career Jorge was knocking grown men out.
Canelo turned pro when he was 15 years old... His first pro fight he was 15 years old, and he TKO'd someone who was 18. When he was 16 he was knocking out people 4-5 years older than him. So before Canelo was old enough to drive, he was knocking grown men out.

mas would legit kill canelo in Boxing.

diaz has a better chin, better cardio and is almost as good as canelo but mas still beat the shit out of him.-
Also dont forget how big Nate is.
McGregor-Meme-e1479030788208.jpg

How dumb do you have to believe that Masvidal would be competitive with Canelo in a boxing match?

Truly a special kind of stupid.

TS probably the type of guy who thinks Conor was actually competitive with Mayweather too.

How dumb do you have to be to believe that Masvidal would be competitive with Canelo in a boxing match?
I dont think he would win but he wouldnt get blown out in 6 rounds like you guys think. Depends on what you think being competitive is.

Truly a special kind of stupid.

TS probably the type of guy who thinks Conor was actually competitive with Mayweather too.
Well he won rounds so I would say it was competitive in spots. Wait your the kind of stupid that thought Floyd let Conor punch him in the face? Lol

Well he won rounds so I would say it was competitive in spots. Wait your the kind of stupid that thought Floyd let Conor punch him in the face? Lol

Conor didn't even land 1 clean punch.

Your right he landed about 90

Do you know what a clean punch is?

He didn't even land that uppercut clean, because Floyd punched his shoulder before it connected taking away most of his power.

That was the closest he came to connecting clean.

He also landed a left hook later, but he took one to give it.

That's it.

he ate Conors left Hand like a Cupcake, but i doubt he could survive Conor 2.0 power.

Back