Bounties on US/British troops?

How many bounties did they pay out is what I'd like to know?
How would you expect to tally this up Tonni?

Sticky notes with GRU insignia?

Something more primitive perhaps?...

54896b87e965edde4498996bd6101344.jpg

Trump tweeted the intel informed him this report is not credible, just as I said, another BS story to blame Russia for

In March Donald Trump received intelligence that Russian intelligence was paying Taliban linked militants to kill US troops and coalition forces but no action has been taken. Would mean a significant provocation in any other administration. Wild story.

The Taliban is already trying to kill US soldiers. Iran was trying to kill US soldiers and Obama gave them billions and sucked their cocks.

Democrats pushing for war with Russia again. Is normal.

Why would Russia have to offer the taliban money money to kill US soldiers, as opposed to baking them cookies like they were doing before?

I honestly don’t understand why this is surprising. Doesn’t shit like this happen all of the time?

There are a few conservatives demanding more information though.

shades of Benghazi here too.

The Taliban was already killing Americans, why would Russia need to give them bounties to do it?

It would be like the Mexico offering bounties to the Confederates for killing Union soldiers during the Civil War. Just doesn't make a lot of sense.

Trump tweeted the intel informed him this report is not credible, just as I said, another BS story to blame Russia for

Yet credible enough to share the info with the British a week ago just reported.

Yet credible enough to share the info with the British a week ago just reported.
So they shared the info with the British then told their own president that info is BS? Interesting

So they shared the info with the British then told their own president that info is BS? Interesting

You know how Trump gets when any Russia issue is raised, probably didn't want to get his back up. They may have stuck it under a bible of briefs and turned on the TV knowing he'll never read it.

You know how Trump gets when any Russia issue is raised, probably didn't want to get his back up. They may have stuck it under a bible of briefs and turned on the TV knowing he'll never read it.
Well how many Americans have been killed in Afghanistan this and last year? I never heard of any spike of casualties there

Well how many Americans have been killed in Afghanistan this and last year? I never heard of any spike of casualties there

Reported about 20+ American troops killed in that area last year.

Which I believe is rather a lower number comparing to other years

I can't say either way I'm not really informed about the situation there? But even one life lost is too much, especially if this story is true that they were being specifically targeted. I would think if they were warned about this new mindset they would've upped precautions.

The Taliban was already killing Americans, why would Russia need to give them bounties to do it?

It would be like the Mexico offering bounties to the Confederates for killing Union soldiers during the Civil War. Just doesn't make a lot of sense.

A rise in troop deaths in Afghanistan like we saw in 2019 changes the narrative from the US having made/making progress to "it's all back to instability". Makes the states look weak, makes people reconsider how forces are deployed there, challenges the basis of why we were there in the first place and if we can stay, so on. Makes a lot of sense when you consider Russia's geo-political games.

Why the taliban was recently more motivated to kill Americans in 2019 while spies and I believe European intelligence are saying Russia was paying them to is an investigation that makes a lot of sense.

press conference should be addressing the report today

A rise in troop deaths in Afghanistan like we saw in 2019 changes the narrative from the US having made/making progress to "it's all back to instability". Makes the states look weak, makes people reconsider how forces are deployed there, challenges the basis of why we were there in the first place and if we can stay, so on. Makes a lot of sense when you consider Russia's geo-political games.

Why the taliban was recently more motivated to kill Americans in 2019 while spies and I believe European intelligence are saying Russia was paying them to is an investigation that makes a lot of sense.

There were 5 more soldiers killed in 2019 than in 2018 from combat - 18 to 13.

There were 5 more soldiers killed in 2019 than in 2018 from combat - 18 to 13.

Yeah, that's trending up. If it continues that's pretty bad during on-again off-again negotiations with the taliban, which I'm sure Russia wouldn't mind going poorly.

It wouldn't surprise me if SOCOM knew what was going on and failed to bring it to the President because they don't trust him enough with his sketchy ties to Russia. They told the people who mattered and left this dumbo out of the loop because he wasn't going to help with shit.

Back