Bounties on US/British troops?

Russia is not stupid, and they have no love for the Islamists in that area going back some time. Very skeptical.

If we pretend that Trump did not know about this (he did) and only learned about this just now, why is he not announcing what if any action he is taking to respond?
Come on man, it's Sunday, and you know, for Trump, Sunday is strictly reserved for chur, err, I mean golf.

And for sharing vids of his supporters yelling "white power".

"great people"

This is interesting. The unit is the same one that poisoned that guy in the UK
That never happened....maybe this is fake news as well.

Since when did intelligence agencies get so bad at making stories believable.....i guess that's what happens when nobody gets punished for mistakes....

And the official line from the WH is that Trump was never briefed on this intel and had no awareness of the situation.

That's their "positive" spin. :rolleyes:

You can't make this shit up.

To be fair, it is very likely that he was asleep during the briefing so he really might not have any recollection of it.

And the official line from the WH is that Trump was never briefed on this intel and had no awareness of the situation.

Sources say that when Trump found out his team failed to brief him about such an important story, he was irate. He took a break from going over briefings and planning an economic response and from planning meetings with the COVID response team to start investigating who was responsible for the failure to inform him. Heads are going to roll. He's scheduled to start working on how to handle Russia after he gets out of church today.

So how does Trump celebrate the news he goes golfing

I’d like to know what year this bounty deal took place. Because in 2004 some Chechnyan Taliban dudes guys were rounded up near the base I was at in Afghanistan. So it’s not like this kinda stuff is new from Russia.
So here's an answer. Nyt being told 2019 when they found American cash in the hands of the Taliban

Yeah that's gross but doesn't surprise me. The East has their own plans for world dominance and they also don't have complete subservience to Globalists yet either so they can do more of whatever they want.

LMAO. They're just itching for it!

1*EanlA6MWa8Yi8Fy407g8kg.jpeg

main-qimg-2408c0c6d3a7b5a543078c2ab476392d.webp

They already invaded the West twice in the 20th century, do they think the third times' the charm?

Wait a minute...

I have to wonder if that is the same intel source that said Sadam was building nukes and NK was years away from having one.
Well apparently its coming from american troops

So the cultists have moved to denying this ever happened? The President isn’t denying it. This is insane.

I honestly don’t understand why this is surprising. Doesn’t shit like this happen all of the time?

There are a few conservatives demanding more information though.

shades of Benghazi here too.

Back