Bounties on US/British troops?

The same unit that was tracked down and exposed by internet geeks , I'm surprised the Russians feel the need to help things along as we're fucking up in Afghanistan pretty well on our own .
Its really hard to do the spy stuff for Russia these days and do it secretly

Im sure the maga hat crowd will try and portray his attempt to invite them back to g7 after knowing this as some red wedding type masterplan!
Kinda makes his saluting west point grads look like mockery now in hindsight

Russian spy agencies aren’t our friends and we shouldn’t pretend they are. Got it.

The same unit that was tracked down and exposed by internet geeks , I'm surprised the Russians feel the need to help things along as we're fucking up in Afghanistan pretty well on our own .
This unit doesn't care if it gets exposed. They have been carrying out assasinations in the UK in broad daylight for years, as well as around Europe. This was (allegedly) one of their latest victims: https://www.france24.com/en/20200203-chechen-opposition-blogger-stabbed-to-death-in-french-hotel

No one from the White House has come out denying the story with their catch all line of "Fake News" the rough & tough president who looks out for his military not a word of confidence to them letting them know he has their back all you hear is the sound of silence <Kobe213> and one more log on the fire for Biden to add..

The usual suspects of boot lickers will be here shortly to tell you why this isn't a big deal.

They are having a group therapy session about some lady at Cambridge being stupid on twitter.

I honestly don't think he knows what a demarche is.

#killrussia

ScaredGiftedHypsilophodon-size_restricted.gif

In March Donald Trump received intelligence that Russian intelligence was paying Taliban linked militants to kill US troops and coalition forces but no action has been taken. Would mean a significant provocation in any other administration. Wild story.

I have to wonder if that is the same intel source that said Sadam was building nukes and NK was years away from having one.

How many bounties did they pay out is what I'd like to know?

It's hard to take the story serious a total of 22 service members died in Afghanistan (18 from combat) all of last year. As of march of this year only a total of 90 since 2014 .

Either the assassins suck or they aren't trying to collect.

Imagine being triggered by someone kneeling during a song because its "disrespectful to the troops" and then not giving a fuck when the President turns a blind eye to a foreign government putting bounties on the heads of American soldiers. Guess we can add "troops" to the long list of shit that conservatives only pretend to care about. Stick it right in between Christian morality and the deficit.

Now the wh is denying they were ever briefed??

The European official told CNN the Russian intelligence officers worked for the GRU unit known as 29155, which has been blamed by European intelligence officials previously for the attempted assassinations of Sergei Skripal, a former KGB agent who had once been recruited years earlier by British intelligence, and his daughter in 2018 in Salisbury, UK, and other prominent attacks in Europe.
Stopped reading here. The Skripal poisoning was a giant hoax so hearing about this ‘special unit’ makes me laugh and nothing else.
There hasn’t been many reasons to blame Russia recently and here you go, had to come up with something

The U.S. is still in Afghanistan?

Seems like a waste of money for the Russians, that money probably got spent on opium or child prostitutes.

In March Donald Trump received intelligence that Russian intelligence was paying Taliban linked militants to kill US troops and coalition forces but no action has been taken. Would mean a significant provocation in any other administration. Wild story.

Believable, because I have articles from 1 or 2 years back that Russia was covertly supporting some Taleban forces. Other than wanting payback for the US supporting the precurssor to the Taleban, Russia would like the US to expend lives and resources.

What is shocking is that the news of the bounty is only breaking now.

Back