Bounties on US/British troops?

It wouldn't surprise me if SOCOM knew what was going on and failed to bring it to the President because they don't trust him enough with his sketchy ties to Russia. They told the people who mattered and left this dumbo out of the loop because he wasn't going to help with shit.

<mma4> Sounds plausible..?

Yeah, that's trending up. If it continues that's pretty bad during on-again off-again negotiations with the taliban, which I'm sure Russia wouldn't mind going poorly.

There's been a total of 4 deaths this year (can't tell yet if all where combat) so it would seem that the "bounty" is having the opposite effect????

Like I said if you look at casualty numbers the whole bounty either doesn't make sense or the Taliban aren't interested in collecting.

Trump is pathetic, it’s like he’s shit scared of putin! Not a good look for the leader the worlds most powerful country

There's been a total of 4 deaths this year (can't tell yet if all where combat) so it would seem that the "bounty" is having the opposite effect????

Like I said if you look at casualty numbers the whole bounty either doesn't make sense or the Taliban aren't interested in collecting.

Very well could be true. Could have been something that was done more last year and they backed off recently, could not have been as effective as anticipated, and I'm not really sure what part of the cycle taliban negotiations are in.

But nevertheless if it's something Russia participated in and led to the deaths of American troops it shouldn't be downplayed.

Last edited:
Trump tweeted the intel informed him this report is not credible, just as I said, another BS story to blame Russia for

Trump, the only source for real news. Lol. You trust the biggest liar we’ve ever had as a President.

i skipped pages 2-5, but is there like... any plausible motive for this? because this just sounds fake and fake.

i can't see what russia would possibly gain from this.

i skipped pages 2-5, but is there like... any plausible motive for this? because this just sounds fake and fake.

More dead American troops puts stress on negotiations and morale.

Payback for waxing 200 Russian mercs? Payback for arming the Northern Alliance in the 80’s?

...and that helps russia, how? and what negotiations? the pull-out of afganistan?

lolz @ even mentioning in the 80s in a thread about russia and afganistan.

The weakening of influence and presence of the US in the ME and the worldwide narrative that taliban achieved this through killing Americans troops is detrimental to the US and beneficial to other superpowers meddling there.

Lol and trumps tweets are credible are they?
Maybe not, but he specifically says the intelligence agency informed him. So he is likely prepared to say which one

Lol and trumps tweets are credible are they?

It's odd that @ViD would believe it's credible enough to brief the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES but not credible enough for him to believe. You know, because that's how intelligence works. They bring all the bullshit to the very top of the chain without verifying it first as credible.

So wh press sec is saying the intel community is divided. Trump says intel community says it's fake. I feel so confident.

Imagine being triggered by someone kneeling during a song because its "disrespectful to the troops" and then not giving a fuck when the President turns a blind eye to a foreign government putting bounties on the heads of American soldiers. Guess we can add "troops" to the long list of shit that conservatives only pretend to care about. Stick it right in between Christian morality and the deficit.

Do you suggest war with Russia over a dip shit Russian group putting worthless bounties on us? LOL at the lunatic lefties pretending to care about our soldiers.

Do you suggest war with Russia over a dip shit Russian group putting worthless bounties on us? LOL at the lunatic lefties pretending to care about our soldiers.
There’s a been a significant number of bullshit stories regarding Russia over the last few years.

I’m not saying Russia and Putin are saints, they do their share of questionable actions, but it’s clear there’s an effort to portray Russia as bad as possible given Trump’s efforts to get along with it

Back