Social Border agents just apprehended convicted child molesters and an MS-13 member at the Texas border...

Dude was just trying to get home to his family. Bunch of racists you

Actually it would be exponentially more for us since it's a larger area and we only have 18-20,000 agents.

It would cost us trillions over the course of decades to secure the southern border like the Israeli wall and this would be on top of our existing spending which is already nearly $1T annually in deficit.
My gawd, common core?

And guess what? A trillion is rounding error as well!

See this:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/kotlik...of-our-money-without-telling-us/#552522e37aef

and this:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/kotlik...-hiding-21-trillion-in-spending/#60c5285a4a73

So because we have trillions in deficits spending we should just add trillions more?

I thought you guys were supposed to be the conservatives.

Also, lol at opinion pieces.
Your math is fucked, first of all, and secondly, and I'm sure you have heard this prior, but you have to be the worst named poster on this board.

I think more armed guards with dogs and access to drones with IR sensors (and perhaps hellfire missiles..) would be a more cost effective solution to a fucking wall.
Also, think of the animals for the love of Pete. Maybe a deer can't get laid because its partner is on the opposite side? Horrific.

Holy zhit how did they accomplish this without a wall????

I think more armed guards with dogs and access to drones with IR sensors (and perhaps hellfire missiles..) would be a more cost effective solution to a fucking wall.
Also, think of the animals for the love of Pete. Maybe a deer can't get laid because its partner is on the opposite side? Horrific.

What if one Jaguar is stuck in Sonora and another in Arizona?

Your math is fucked, first of all, and secondly, and I'm sure you have heard this prior, but you have to be the worst named poster on this board.

Just because you're idiots and I hurt your feelings.

The idea of a continuous border wall across the entire southern border is stupid even if it only cost as much as people actually value your opinion.

Were the molester and gang member paraplegics and therefore unable to climb or dig? Because in that case you may have a point.

Otherwise, yeah, a wall wouldn't do shit. And, yeah, unrepresentative anecdotes are still unrepresentative anecdotes. When an undocumented immigrant is detained in a Guns N Roses shirt, it won't mean that immigrants are more likely to be Guns N Roses fans: it will just mean that, in a world in which 1-in-1000 people have that particularly shitty music taste and 1000 people are detained each day, you're occasionally going to find a Guns N Roses tee shirt.

Also, there are what....50,000 molesters in the US? I'm guessing that's about the right number. I doubt you would care to point to any one of those 50,000 individuals to say, without statistical backing, that the United States is a disproportionately molester-y country. Because that would be stupid.

Do you have walls for your dwelling? Do you lock your door?

US Citizens commit crime at a higher rate than illegal immigrants. What is Trump doing about that? Do we have a domestic crisis?
Just curious—off of which stats are you basing this?

Just because you're idiots and I hurt your feelings.

The idea of a continuous border wall across the entire southern border is stupid even if it only cost as much as people actually value your opinion.

Why is the barrier in Israel so effective if walls don't work?

Awesome. Who needs to waste tons of money on a wall when our existing border security is this successful. Keep up the great work.

The idea is that many more types of scum cross the border undetected, and not only should we have a wall, it should be patrolled by the national guard.

Not one scumbag should cross and make an American citizen a victim. Protect your neighbors revolver

If your mother or daughter get slaughtered by one of those several, maybe you'll take it seriously?
I mean, we spend billions in a week in ME, but the wall is somehow this huge waste of money.
C'mon now- let's see it for what it is- political fight that the left shouldn't have taken up because it's indefensible. What is now the position of the "right" used to be left/liberal position just 15 years ago. All the D politicians did a 180 because of Drumpf. "Walls are immoral"...."Walls are medieval". The party PR slogans are getting more and more absurd. Get on the right side of history, folks.
Being against the wall doesn't equal supporting illegal immigrants.

Oh look border agents captured them where NO WALL exists. So that means that man power and tech are perfectly sufficient and likely more efficient than a symbolic structure that is easily bypassed
Except they got into this country illegally already since they were already convicted of crimes which was molesting kids.
How can you idiots argue so disingenuously?
The wall would cost 5-10 billion dollars. We spend about 100 billion a year on illegal immigrants. It's easy math.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back