Social Border agents just apprehended convicted child molesters and an MS-13 member at the Texas border...

You're right, sniper.

I will bow to your greatness, shake your hand, and kiss your ass.

(not in that order. <Baelish01>)

Still think we need a Barrier but whatever...
You dont owe me anything bud. You owe it to yourself. You're a grown man in control of your own universe

Just like the rest of us

Anyway most "illegal aliens" went to US legally and their permit has expired, and they have not renovated it.
Plus, they usually go in by plane or boat.
Obviously a wall wouldn't do shit.

And hey, as long as they are not watching it 24h a day, illegals could go over it easy peasy.
And if they were watching it 24h a day there would be no need for a wall.
Sooooo, yeah, the whole wall thing is nonsense.

If they went to the U.S. Legally, they shouldn't be referred to as Ilegal anyway.

I'm referring to those that try to sneak in via coyotes on foot. That is still a problem that needs correcting.

You dont owe me anything bud. You owe it to yourself. You're a grown man in control of your own universe

Just like the rest of us

Well okay then.

As a grown man in control of my own universe,

I say we follow the advice of those who actually work at the Border (Border Patrol Agents) instead of listening to the talking heads of Sherdog and the Media. {<shrug}

And if they say a Barrier is needed, then I believe them.

Well of course the guys trying to sneak in are a problem.
But it is a small problem, not worth blocking every way to access the country.

Are you sure Border Patrol supports the wall?
The Union was originally against the wall and released this statement:

The NBPC disagrees with wasting taxpayer money on building fences and walls along the border as a means of curtailing illegal entries into the United States. However, as long as we continue to operate under the current NBPS and ignore the problem that is causing illegal immigration, we realize fences and walls are essential.

• Walls and fences are temporary solutions that focus on the symptom (illegal immigration) rather than the problem (employers who knowingly hire illegal aliens).

• Walls and fences are only a speed bump. People who want to come to the United States to obtain employment will continue to go over, under, and around the walls and fences that are constructed.

• Walls and fences will undoubtedly result in an increase in fraudulent documents and smuggling through the Ports of Entry.

• Walls and fences do not solve the issue of people entering the country legally and staying beyond the date they are required to leave the country, a problem which will undoubtedly increase as more walls and fences are constructed.

• The NBPC position regarding walls and fences is not due to a concern of losing our jobs if fences and walls are built. On the contrary, the NBPC realizes that walls and fences require just as much manpower to protect them. Border Patrol Agents witness what happens to walls and fences when there are not enough Border Patrol agents to protect them.
And then changed its stance after a change in leadership of the Union.

What does this tell us? Obviously NEITHER is the stance of border patrol as a whole, as border patrol is made up of people and they have different opinions.

I expect a lot more bloodshed as soon as a wall goes up

Anyway most "illegal aliens" went to US legally and their permit has expired, and they have not renovated it.
Plus, they usually go in by plane or boat.
Obviously a wall wouldn't do shit.

And hey, as long as they are not watching it 24h a day, illegals could go over it easy peasy.
And if they were watching it 24h a day there would be no need for a wall.
Sooooo, yeah, the whole wall thing is nonsense.
Yeah, there's only like a few 100,000 unknowns illegally crossing the border each year. Whats the big deal?

The NBPC disagrees with wasting taxpayer money on building fences and walls along the border as a means of curtailing illegal entries into the United States. However, as long as we continue to operate under the current NBPS and ignore the problem that is causing illegal immigration, we realize fences and walls are essential.

• Walls and fences are temporary solutions that focus on the symptom (illegal immigration) rather than the problem (employers who knowingly hire illegal aliens).

• Walls and fences are only a speed bump. People who want to come to the United States to obtain employment will continue to go over, under, and around the walls and fences that are constructed.

• Walls and fences will undoubtedly result in an increase in fraudulent documents and smuggling through the Ports of Entry.

• Walls and fences do not solve the issue of people entering the country legally and staying beyond the date they are required to leave the country, a problem which will undoubtedly increase as more walls and fences are constructed.

• The NBPC position regarding walls and fences is not due to a concern of losing our jobs if fences and walls are built. On the contrary, the NBPC realizes that walls and fences require just as much manpower to protect them. Border Patrol Agents witness what happens to walls and fences when there are not enough Border Patrol agents to protect them.

What does this tell us? Obviously NEITHER is the stance of border patrol as a whole, as border patrol is made up of people and they have different opinions.

Do some research on what actually agents are saying. Do some research on how successful the barriers that former union head was against have been. It's not that hard

Walls are a tool that work pretty much everywhere in the world when used in conjunction with properly funded and trained border security.

I'd rather take my chances trying to catch people at secure checkpoints than cross my fingers hoping they won't cross the border unlawfully where there is poor security.

The wall is going to protect us

Just like the patriot act

Walls are a tool that work pretty much everywhere in the world when used in conjunction with properly funded and trained border security.

I'd rather take my chances trying to catch people at secure checkpoints than cross my fingers hoping they won't cross the border unlawfully where there is poor security.

You can't build a wall and police it with a properly funded and trained border force when that wall goes through desert that humans can't actually exist in biologically.

a wall serves no purpose though, it would literally change nothing. The quantity of illegals and drugs entering the country would not change

That I such a lie. Walls work, and they help border patrol.

So what you're saying is the existing border security is working as intended and the requested additional spending is just red meat to placate Trump's low information voter base, right?
This is for you, irrational, as well as the 15 morons who liked your post.

The border is so safe that our government is putting these signs up:

Walls are only as good as the peeps guarding it . Without proper patrol on nearly every part of the damn “ wall “ , it’s gonna be “ crossed “ , over , under , or thru. Illegals build our god dam track homes in this country . You don’t think they’ll find some ingenious way to cross that shit ? And fir folks saying “ prisons have walls ! They work !” I say the GUARDS keep the damn prisoners in there not the wall, razor wire or electrical fence ? Don’t believe it ? Have the prison be guard free fir a month . Those motherfuckers would find a way out in a week . Hell prob even two hours tbh.

I know @Trotsky has assured us multiple times that these individual cases mean nothing and we are just as safe with open borders as with a wall. He also has assured us that stories like this are put out by racists, so no big deal.

That said:
U.S. Border Patrol agents said Thursday that they apprehended several illegal immigrants at the southern border in Texas, in places where there are no physical barrier walls to deter illegal crossings.

Among those caught crossing into the U.S. were a Mexican man with a previous conviction in Georgia for child molestation, a Honduran man with a record in North Carolina showing a conviction for "Indecent Liberties with Child," and another Honduran male with a Florida record that identified him as a member of the violent MS-13 gang....

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...r-at-the-texas-border-where-theres-no-barrier

I hope all this means nothing and our children are safe as can be, but somehow, I doubt it.

Look up sexual predators in your neighborhood. It may surprise you that their are alot of Americans on that list...

So because we have trillions in deficits spending we should just add trillions more?

I thought you guys were supposed to be the conservatives.

Also, lol at opinion pieces.

Your logic a few pages back was we already have criminals and molesters here so what does it matter if we add a few more illegal immigrant criminals and molesters. A tad contradictory.

How many of them WEREN'T caught by the time they got there?

Were there others that crossed during that time?

We would never know since there's no barrier to keep the pieces of SHIT in one place.
They all casually ignore that simple logic. "We didn't hear about it so it didn't happen"

Back