Bodybuilding Kangaroo vs Python

okay i did some intensive science and research and watched this video[YT]OyuIAUlL5IU[/YT]

i will now revise my answer. kangaroo vs snake would go down like anderson silva (kangaroo) vs belfort (snake).

the snake will try its flurry and attack but the kangaroo will matrix it with superior movement then kick its face off. the snake always has that vitor chance, but kangaroo 9/10 times.

oh so i guess i must have imagined all those arf's we rescued volunteering in the mountains of tanzania? idiot

I don't even know where Tanzania is and I'm not convinced you aren't just making it up, but even if it is a real place with mountains that has ARFs that doesn't mean it's the ARFs' natural habitational zone. They could've been taken there as pets then released into the wild, kinda like what has happened here in Florida with snakes and alligators.

I get it's trolling, with poisonous pythons and non-marsupial roos and whatnot, but I can't quite grasp what entertainment value someone gets out of it.

A kangaroo can stand up and walk on its hind legs. Can a snake even walk at all? That's what I thought.

Not to mention balance on its tail. It basically has a snake built in for a tail.

I don't even know where Tanzania is and I'm not convinced you aren't just making it up, but even if it is a real place with mountains that has ARFs that doesn't mean it's the ARFs' natural habitational zone. They could've been taken there as pets then released into the wild, kinda like what has happened here in Florida with snakes and alligators.

pets?? honestly you're starting to annoy me. arf's are an extremely aggressive and undomesticated species, they could never serve as pets. why don't you look them up on wiki and take 2 minutes to learn a thing or two

okay i did some intensive science and research and watched this video[YT]OyuIAUlL5IU[/YT]

i will now revise my answer. kangaroo vs snake would go down like anderson silva (kangaroo) vs belfort (snake).

the snake will try its flurry and attack but the kangaroo will matrix it with superior movement then kick its face off. the snake always has that vitor chance, but kangaroo 9/10 times.

uhhh... Mongoose does not = Kangaroo

God created a Mongoose to fight snakes and only snakes. good lord you need to intensify your intensive science.

I get it's trolling, with poisonous pythons and non-marsupial roos and whatnot, but I can't quite grasp what entertainment value someone gets out of it.

edOB7PJ.gif

grow up

To be fair, Hunter is definitely OD'ing on the pots right now.

That is a good point. I shouldnt make fun of his addiction struggles.

Do you honestly not know that snakes are poisonous? I understand if you aren't educated about marsupials but I thought pretty much everyone knew that snakes have poison.

And people have been imagining fantasy animal fights since forever, there's just something inherently entertaining about seeing animals fight.

lmao i can't believe he thought pythons weren't poisonous

pets?? honestly you're starting to annoy me. arf's are an extremely aggressive and undomesticated species, they could never serve as pets. why don't you look them up on wiki and take 2 minutes to learn a thing or two

Yeah well you're pissing me off. The logic isn't hard to follow: people take them as pets when they're cute furry little babies but then when they become too big and aggressive they let them out to the wild. It's been going on with snakes and alligators here in Florida for decades.

Go read a book and educate yourself.

God created a Mongoose to fight snakes and only snakes. good lord you need to intensify your intensive science.

Wtf you dumb dildo did you even watch the video? The cobra won, if anything that helps your argument you Gaylord.

A kangaroo would rip that thing to shreds. Especially a kangaroo on Stanozolol.

I used to go to the reptile shop in my city and slap the snakes across the chops when nobody was looking.

Horrible creatures

I didnt expect this thread to be as funny as it was.

exactly. in that example the mongoose loses and i'm saying kangaroo wins. my science is sound. i'm a scientist

Back