Bodybuilding Kangaroo vs Python

Approximately 37% of the people itt are retarded.

Kangaroo via Python being one dimensional as fuck

what the hell can a kangaroo do other than jump high and carry a baby around in it's lil pouch thing?

Python can climb trees, live in cold or warm climates, best and fastest swimmers in the animal kingdom and can submerge themselves under water for up to 6 hours.

at first glance the answer seems obvious - kangaroo. he would certainly be the betting favorite no doubt. but let's not be so quick to dismiss the python

right off the bat, you can never count out poisons. everybody knows pythons have some of the most lethal poisons in the snake kingdom. that's mama nature's version of the 'puncher's chance' - one lucky bite and it's all over, the kangaroo will die from supreme poisons overdose (SPO). but that isn't the python's only means to a W in this bout. python has a very low center of gravity and is a difficult target to hit clean, kangaroo's best weapon (drop kicks) are simply useless in this bout. stomps are an option but not nearly as powerful as its missile toe drop kick. the kangaroo's boxing would also be nullified because he'd have to basically punch the ground, any boxer worth his salt knows you never punch downward, lose all your power that way

the more i think about it, the more i think the python really surprises people in this one. i see it wrapping around a leg and cutting off circulation. meanwhile the kangaroo is clawing at it but the python's skin is no joke, made of tuff stuff. python then goes for a lethal bite and from that point on its countdown to death by supreme poisons overdose (SPO)

hell yea this guy gets it. snake poisons and eats the kangaroo.

what the hell can a kangaroo do other than jump high and carry a baby around in it's lil pouch thing?

Python can climb trees, live in cold or warm climates, best and fastest swimmers in the animal kingdom and can submerge themselves under water for up to 6 hours.

A kangaroo can stand up and walk on its hind legs. Can a snake even walk at all? That's what I thought.

I'm talking bout a bare knuckle fight. Pythons don't have knuckles.

Kangaroo via head clean off

We'll have to agree to disagree here. Most species of kangaroos are in fact marsupials and the one in OP definitely is. Not sure where you get the idea that only reptiles are immune to snake poisons. Fishes are also immune and, yes, marsupials are immune. You probably didn't know that because large marsupials aren't native to the USofA.

Match would take place inside the octagon at normal altitude with air conditioning and plenty of light

fishes aren't immune to snake poisons - that's a common mistake. yes while it is true there are no documented cases of fishes dying from snake poisons, this is a consequence of habitat rather than genes (genetics). fishes are waters animals and snakes are lands animals, the two almost never cross paths in the wild

kangaroo would have no traction on the octagon floor, it evolved to walk on dirt and grass, not a canvas. if push came to shove the python could easily slither out of the fence holes and pop back out for a sneak attack, just face it the kangaroo has no avenue for victory. i don't understand why you have such an ego about kangaroos, just drop it faustian you got owned buddy

it's too big to be marsupial. this is what you're thinking:

yellow-footed-rock-wallaby.jpg

if this is what you intended for the fight then i think you're back on the mouthwash if you think that thing has a chance vs a python LOL!!

good example, that is an african roundback fox, textbook marsupial

Why would you need to walk when you can climb a tree?

think about it

Kangaroos can climb trees and are among the best swimmers in the marsupial kingdom

i'm sorry but you're way off base here. where do i begin. first off kangaroos aren't marsupials, they're mammals. a marsupial is a small mammal like a guinea pig, is there anything about the kangaroo that looks small to you? secondly nothing is immune to snake poisons except for reptiles. this is common knowledge

under what circumstances does this matchup take place? i can tell you for a fact that the kangaroo could only compete in warm summer weather, kangaroos are warm-blooded and would have no chance is sub-temperate conditions. python is cold-blooded meaning it can never get cold (doesn't need heat), so anything below 90F is a write-off, easy W. next question, is this fight happening during the day or at night? kangaroos have mammal eyes, mammal eyes are simply useless without light. the python on the other hand has reptile eyes, reptile eyes are incredible at night vision because they can glow (produce their own light)

if you're going to sit there and tell me a blind shivering kangaroo has any chance against a game python then i'm not even going to bother continuing this conversation

Cold blooded doesn't mean they're immune to cold.

It means they're unable to regulate their own body temperature and if its cold out then they'll be super slow.

Why would you need to walk when you can climb a tree?

think about it

So instead of python taking a walk in the park, python climbs a tree in a park.

You know who else climbs trees, cats.

lol that is not an African roundback fox, ARFs don't live in mountain habitats

It means they're unable to regulate their own body temperature and if its cold out then they'll be super slow.

you have no idea what you're talking about. why do you think snakes have no fur? because they're cold-blooded ie immune to cold

I obviously disagree with One True about who would win this fight but you kinda make yourself appear ignorant here tbh. Cold blooded means they are cold inside their bodies so cold weather has no effect on them.

I think Jameson just called skydome a pussy

lol that is not an African roundback fox, ARFs don't live in mountain habitats

oh so i guess i must have imagined all those arf's we rescued volunteering in the mountains of tanzania? idiot

Back