Bodybuilding Kangaroo vs Python

Going to go with my man Kadark here. This goofy manlet 2s team of fussers and palpatincan are truly moronical thinking Kangaroos are marsupials LOL!!! There is no marsupial that large. Where is Zookeeper Gabe to back us up here with the factuals?

who is zoocleaner gabe? is he a fellow zooman like myself? if so i'd love to get his insight on this topic. i can understand someone picking the kangaroo, that's a matter of opinion after all, but to call it a marsupial is simply a mistake

Palp kilt it.

hahahah grew up down the street from the zoo hahahahahahah

It's straight folks, I've got this. I watched Homeward Bound one time, we're good to go

577794_9f2b6ecf4df496735a9a9cca198947eb_large.jpg

KLwoodrat_python_5626.jpg

Who takes it?

Kangaroo gets to choose between using either brass knuckles or those talon things that cockfighters use.

I'm going with the kangaroo. He would soccer kick and GnP the python's head into hamburger.

What are your thoughts?

Snakes don't even have legs man. Kangaroo by perfect plex.

Going to go with my man Kadark here. This goofy manlet 2s team of fussers and palpatincan are truly moronical thinking Kangaroos are marsupials LOL!!! There is no marsupial that large. Where is Zookeeper Gabe to back us up here with the factuals?

So 2 people, myself and Faust, have worked at and/or lived near a zoo before (10 year's for me, and a degree in marine biology), are telling you that Kangaroos fall under the Phenus of marsupials and are immune to serpent/python poison, and you somehow think you know better?

Roo probably just smashes the filthy snakes head against a rock.

i'm sorry but you're way off base here. where do i begin. first off kangaroos aren't marsupials, they're mammals. a marsupial is a small mammal like a guinea pig, is there anything about the kangaroo that looks small to you? secondly nothing is immune to snake poisons except for reptiles. this is common knowledge

We'll have to agree to disagree here. Most species of kangaroos are in fact marsupials and the one in OP definitely is. Not sure where you get the idea that only reptiles are immune to snake poisons. Fishes are also immune and, yes, marsupials are immune. You probably didn't know that because large marsupials aren't native to the USofA.

under what circumstances does this matchup take place? i can tell you for a fact that the kangaroo could only compete in warm summer weather, kangaroos are warm-blooded and would have no chance is sub-temperate conditions. python is cold-blooded meaning it can never get cold (doesn't need heat), so anything below 90F is a write-off, easy W. next question, is this fight happening during the day or at night? kangaroos have mammal eyes, mammal eyes are simply useless without light. the python on the other hand has reptile eyes, reptile eyes are incredible at night vision because they can glow (produce their own light)

if you're going to sit there and tell me a blind shivering kangaroo has any chance against a game python then i'm not even going to bother continuing this conversation

Match would take place inside the octagon at normal altitude with air conditioning and plenty of light

So 2 people, myself and Faust, have worked at and/or lived near a zoo before (10 year's for me, and a degree in marine biology), are telling you that Kangaroos fall under the Phenus of marsupials and are immune to serpent/python poison, and you somehow think you know better?

you think Pythons have poison that resembles poison ivy.

fwma4jh.gif

snake wins, sorry love. unless you have proof that you conducted documented fights of a kangaroo vs a true game python with your studies at Johnson Gay university or your "zoo" you lived at, then I think this discussion is over.

you think Pythons have poison that resembles poison ivy.

fwma4jh.gif

snake wins, sorry love. unless you have proof that you conducted documented fights of a kangaroo vs a true game python with your studies at Johnson Gay university or your "zoo" you lived at, then I think this discussion is over.

I said chemically similar, not that they resemble it. Big difference.

We'll have to agree to disagree here. Most species of kangaroos are in fact marsupials and the one in OP definitely is. Not sure where you get the idea that only reptiles are immune to snake poisons. Fishes are also immune and, yes, marsupials are immune. You probably didn't know that because large marsupials aren't native to the USofA.

Match would take place inside the octagon at normal altitude with air conditioning and plenty of light

first of all fishes are only immune to FISH BORN VENOM, not LAND MAMMAL VENOM. get your facts straight. roos are mammals, i believe them being related to marsupials is of old text.

and I don't like the match being in a octogon with air conditioning. do it outside in a octogon with some grass to make it more similar to how nature intended. the cold air conditioning would only slow the snake down as it's not used to manufactured cooling.

first of all fishes are only immune to FISH BORN VENOM, not LAND MAMMAL VENOM. get your facts straight. roos are mammals, i believe them being related to marsupials is of old text.

and I don't like the match being in a octogon with air conditioning. do it outside in a octogon with some grass to make it more similar to how nature intended. the cold air conditioning would only slow the snake down as it's not used to manufactured cooling.

I can't find anything online right now but I'm certain that species of kangaroo in OP is a marsupial. And it's my thread so I get to dictate where the fight takes place u buffoon.

I can't find anything online right now but I'm certain that species of kangaroo in OP is a marsupial. And it's my party and i'll cry if i want too

it's too big to be marsupial. this is what you're thinking:

yellow-footed-rock-wallaby.jpg

if this is what you intended for the fight then i think you're back on the mouthwash if you think that thing has a chance vs a python LOL!!

Good job Palis you just posted a pic of a rabbit. Really relevant to this debate.

Pretty sure that's a hare, they are bigger than rabbits, with longer ears.

lol @ anyone openly admitting to working at a zoo as a cage cleaner.

Back