• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Black youtubers react to 'Rich men of Richmond'

How could anyone come up with that song is racist?

They have to been doing it for attention no one can be that stupid.

I’m pretty certain that when he mentioned 5’3”, 300lb welfare recipients, progressives just sort of assumed he was talking about black women. Sort of make you wonder who the actual racists are.

So you got triggered by me not being offended by a video and your response is to call me son? Lol grow up kid.

No one is triggered by calling you son. By that logic you're triggered by calling me kid.

Think before you type, squirt.

I’m pretty certain that when he mentioned 5’3”, 300lb welfare recipients, progressives just sort of assumed he was talking about black women. Sort of make you wonder who the actual racists are.
Sort of line when Jason Andean mentioned robbing a liquor store or sucker punching an old lady, they assumed it was anti-black.

“crime is for blacks so speaking out against crime is bad” - a so called non racist

that song is fuckin garbge, thats all i know..

Oliver Antony.. lol

Some ginner sitting on 100 acres of land..

Singing about nonsense.. and people believe in this shite.. hilarious

Hes an obvious plant from the melting pot establishment..

Sort of line when Jason Andean mentioned robbing a liquor store or sucker punching an old lady, they assumed it was anti-black.

“crime is for blacks so speaking out against crime is bad” - a so called non racist
wasn't the music video filmed at a spot where they lynched black people? you don't think that might have had anything to do with it?

I was born in 66 so I very much doubt you’re in any position to call me son…

I'm calling you son, because you're nothing but child to me, and by your level of self confidence in this exchange, I'm pretty much your daddy, sport.

wasn't the music video filmed at a spot where they lynched black people? you don't think that might have had anything to do with it?
Grasping at straws to call something racist is a liberal’s MO at this point. It’s the south, to put it bluntly a lot of atrocities happened there. It’s an old, cool building. Patriotism is racist, being fed up with the government is racist, being fed up with crime is racist.. everything is racist. It’s their blanket term to silence and cancel something but it’s losing its power because they’ve overused it.

Like the boy who cried wolf, if I hear the far left call something racist I don’t even listen anymore..

Whew... That height and weight could be anyone from a trailer park in the south. White, black or brown...

I'm calling you son, because you're nothing but child to me, and by your level of self confidence in this exchange, I'm pretty much your daddy, sport.
All you've proven is that you're a fucking moron with the intellectual capacity and communication skills of an autistic 7 year old.

Run along now Corky

better than that whiney pussy emo country shit? sure, that’s easy.

here:

https://on.soundcloud.com/99ifaFmDJ1dvh9ym6

-
<6><Hendricks02>
What in the fuck did I just listen too?

You better hope kids don't stop becoming emo, because that's the only people sitting through that.
It may be your style. But the overwhelming majority of people will go with Oliver here bro.

Back