• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Black youtubers react to 'Rich men of Richmond'

Why mention your OWN race though? It doesn't make your argument any worse or better, it's just pointless virtue signalling and identity politics.

People who have to mention their own race to strengthen their arguments don't have very good arguments to begin with.
I’m done arguing over stupid shit. Just wanted to point out you can dislike what you want but calling everything you hate “racist” or convincing yourself everything you interprétâtes as right wing is racist is stupid as hell.

The word has lost almost all meaning because of all these major reaches. I mean I read an article the other day that called air conditioning racist. Come on… saying that means nothing now, especially not from white people. I will not listen to white people on what’s racist or not and I’m sick of some thinking they’re the voice for minorities.

Jesus Christ. Who gives a shit?
You will when Ja Rule finally chimes in...

Anyone know his thoughts on this song yet?

ja-rule-dave-chappelle.gif

I’m done arguing over stupid shit.

Clearly you arent.

saying that means nothing now, especially not from white people.

So you reject me calling you out on identity politics by doubling down with MORE IDENTITY POLITICS who the fuck cares what color someone is? Why does being white mean so much to you where it invalidates thier opinions. One last time for you and every other race baiter on this thread:

Engage with the argument, not the identity.

• Clearly you arent.

So you reject me calling you out on identity politics by doubling down with MORE IDENTITY POLITICS who the fuck cares what color someone is? Why does being white mean so much to you where it invalidates thier opinions. One last time for you and every other race baiter on this thread:

Lol @ complaining about identity politics in a thread titled BLACK YouTubers react.......

I’m done arguing over stupid shit. Just wanted to point out you can dislike what you want but calling everything you hate “racist” or convincing yourself everything you interprétâtes as right wing is racist is stupid as hell.

The word has lost almost all meaning because of all these major reaches. I mean I read an article the other day that called air conditioning racist. Come on… saying that means nothing now, especially not from white people. I will not listen to white people on what’s racist or not and I’m sick of some thinking they’re the voice for minorities.
The Word Racist, Nazi, Pandemics, "Right Wing" have all but lost the meanings as they've been so diluted down by simpletons.

• Lol @ complaining about identity politics in a thread titled BLACK YouTubers react.......

Pointing out someone is black isn't identity politics.

Saying:

"I will not listen to white people on what’s racist or not."

Is identity politics. But you'll pick and choose where it suits you, hoss.

Pointing out someone is black isn't identity politics.

Saying:

"I will not listen to white people on what’s racist or not."

Is identity politics. But you'll pick and choose where it suits you, hoss.
Sprcifying race when making a thread based on the opinion of one particular race is identity politics..... I don't care about identity politics, it's just hilarious to watch someone complain about it in a thread made around it.

Sprcifying race when making a thread based on the opinion of one particular race is identity politics..... I don't care about identity politics, it's just hilarious to watch someone complain about it in a thread made around it.

You don't know what identity politics means. No specific worth was put into the fact that they are youtubers that happened to be black. There was no value judgement being made from that. That's the politics part of identity politics. It's not just mentioning a race.

But again, you're deep in the sauce and you've picked your side so you're not even listening at this point. I'll let you get back to your NASCAR and daytime drinking.

Clearly you arent.

Most of the argument doesn’t exist except for white people going out of their way to get offended on behalf of minorities. Most of these racial controversies don’t exist without this key element. White liberals are so desperate to get worked up about something, they create it.

It’s like the boy who cried wolf. I don’t care what these perpetually offended people say and it has no meaning.

The song is clearly about the struggles and frustrations of people in the working class.
Exactly, and that’s why they will say it’s racist.

The left only loves the super rich elites and the bottom rung criminals and welfare cases.

Exactly, and that’s why they will say it’s racist.

The left only loves the super rich elites and the bottom rung criminals and welfare cases.

The singer Oliver Anthony publicly said that the song was about the GOP.

You don't know what identity politics means. No specific worth was put into the fact that they are youtubers that happened to be black. There was no value judgement being made from that. That's the politics part of identity politics. It's not just mentioning a race.

But again, you're deep in the sauce and you've picked your side so you're not even listening at this point. I'll let you get back to your NASCAR and daytime drinking.
lol just realized you were the dolt that made this thread, then are actually complaining about a thread about the opinions of blacks to some country song is supposed to not be identity politics.

Holy shit, I never even bothered with this thread until yesterday and just clicked on the last page and saw you bitching about identity politics. I had no clue your dumbass actually made this thread highlighting the opinions of BLACK youtubers. Why not just say "youtubers react" if there's no worth in the fact that they're black?

I'm black, you're using the wrong stereotypes, skud.

lol just realized you were the dolt that made this thread, then are actually complaining about a thread about the opinions of blacks to some country song is supposed to not be identity politics.

Holy shit, I never even bothered with this thread until yesterday and just clicked on the last page and saw you bitching about identity politics. I had no clue your dumbass actually made this thread highlighting the opinions of BLACK youtubers. Why not just say "youtubers react" if there's no worth in the fact that they're black?

I'm black, you're using the wrong stereotypes, skud.

Holy shit you're actually braindead. You really think calling black youtuber's black is identity politics.

This is the problem with you youtube educated armchair political debate types. You watch 15 mins of a ben shapiro video and think you understand concepts. Newsflash, you really really don't.

And if this thread is so fucking stupid, then why did you take the time to post here? Have some self awareness, Champ.

Holy shit you're actually braindead. You really think calling black youtuber's black is identity politics.

This is the problem with you youtube educated armchair political debate types. You watch 15 mins of a ben shapiro video and think you understand concepts. Newsflash, you really really don't.

And if this thread is so fucking stupid, then why did you take the time to post here? Have some self awareness, Champ.
That's exactly what it is, their opinions should stand on their own without the race being involved if they're actually making valid points. Why even seek out videos based on one race's perspective just to make a thread about it?

You're a weird, weird imaginative lil guy.

I never said the thread was stupid.....the threadstarter on the other hand, Kelly Bundy.

The singer Oliver Anthony publicly said that the song was about the GOP.
Couldn’t care less about Oliver Anthony or his political views, doesn’t change the fact that the left despises the working middle class, especially if they look anything like Oliver Anthony.

Couldn’t care less about Oliver Anthony or his political views, doesn’t change the fact that the left despises the working middle class, especially if they look anything like Oliver Anthony.

Read the thread, genius. The only people who despise him are buthurrt right-wingers who thought he was on their side.

That's exactly what it is, their opinions should stand on their own without the race being involved if they're actually making valid points. Why even seek out videos based on one race's perspective just to make a thread about it?

You're a weird, weird imaginative lil guy.

I never said the thread was stupid.....the threadstarter on the other hand, Kelly Bundy.

Black youtuber isn't a value judgement though. It's just a descriptor. It's not identity politics to call Khabib a Dagestani MMA fighter, that's just what he is. Apply some critical thinking you small, strange, alcoholic man.

Back