• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Black youtubers react to 'Rich men of Richmond'

Hey fucktard, show me where I called you a liar.
Getting all mad and needing to change your tampon.

Yes back track, and act like you saying 'I doubt he would' wasn't implying I wasn't telling the truth. I don't think even a tampon is feminine enough for a pussy like you. You know in your soul you don't go around calling people morons and fucktards to their faces. You stay indoors on your computer.

And that is exactly what I said it would be. For a laugh, you complete idiot. It literally says it there in his post.

You fucking liar.
Now I'm calling you one.

It's not 'for a laugh' pussy. He takes 'triggering libtards' very seriously, just like you take backing off of points and using language you'd never say outside of your keyboard very seriously. Let me know if you need me to prove you wrong AGAIN with more quotes.

Yes back track, and act like you saying 'I doubt he would' wasn't implying I wasn't telling the truth. I don't think even a tampon is feminine enough for a pussy like you. You know in your soul you don't go around calling people morons and fucktards to their faces. You stay indoors on your computer.

You don't even realise you're quoting me in different threads.

FFS, you're a joke. Get a grip moron.

It's not 'for a laugh' pussy. He takes 'triggering libtards' very seriously, just like you take backing off of points and using language you'd never say outside of your keyboard very seriously. Let me know if you need me to prove you wrong AGAIN with more quotes.

Hey dipshit, triggering libtards is in my opinion making fun of someone.

Now why don't you stop being a retard and go back to the thread you actually started replying to me in.
Lol, you're stupid

You don't even realise you're quoting me in different threads.

FFS, you're a joke. Get a grip moron.

I quoted you in Knight Templars original thread so you couldn't accuse me of editing the quote. You would scramble to accuse me of something like that to obsfucate like the wimp you are. Be a man for christsake. I don't know what life is like in 'South Coast England'. But you've clearly had it too soft if you're acting like this.

I quoted you in Knight Templars original thread so you couldn't accuse me of editing the quote. You would scramble to accuse me of something like that to obsfucate like the wimp you are. Be a man for christsake. I don't know what life is like in 'South Coast England'. But you've clearly had it too soft if you're acting like this.

Don't talk shit, everyone here knows you can just click the little arrow and it hyperlinks to original post.

Nice try though dipshit.

Stupid and angry. Lol.

Stupid and angry. Lol.

Acting tough behind a keyboard. You've been on this site since 2006, you're probably middle aged lol.

Fucking weirdo in his 40s or 50s puffing out his chest on a karate forum at 7AM in the morning! LOL

Acting tough behind a keyboard. You've been on this site since 2006, you're probably middle aged lol.

Fucking weirdo in his 40s or 50s puffing out his chest on a karate forum at 7AM in the morning! LOL
Awww did i trigger you a little bit? Several notifications from angry little guy within a few seconds.
I've just finished work actually, that's why I'm on here at 7:49 am. Unlike you who is probably waiting for KFC to open before going in for you shift. And mummy giving you a lift.

Stupid and angry. And a now proven liar.

Awww did i trigger you a little bit? Several notifications from angry little guy within a few seconds.
I've just finished work actually, that's why I'm on here at 7:49 am. Unlike you who is probably waiting for KFC to open before going in for you shift. And mummy giving you a lift.

Stupid and angry

So you admit you're on old dude who makes a beeline to jump on a karate forum to act tough online after work?

What a sad fucking existence you live. I'd rather eat KFC then have to endure your pathetic reality.

Go to bed gramps, and don't forget your meds.

So you admit you're on old dude who makes a beeline to jump on a karate forum to act tough online after work?

What a sad fucking existence you live. I'd rather eat KFC then have to endure your pathetic reality.

Go to bed gramps, and don't forget your meds.
I didn't admit to anything of the sort liar liar pants on fire.
What I can see though is the pure anger in your silly posts. It's hilarious that you're literally raging behind that phone screen on yours. Has mummy dished up your cornflakes for you yet little boy?

Anyway I don't want to engage with a proven liar. Go carry on making sandwiches in subway or whatever non job you have got.

Get mad .

Back