Black Lives Matter protest at Asian nail salon

BLM is so damn ineffective.

I denounced them long ago.

Strange how all these powerful movements devolve into shit shows thay strip the movements of their power and message.

BLM only seems to be attracting the toxic and the mentally ill.

Why do you think that is?

I don't know I guess it's because I got the food it's not like we ordered the wrong thing. My wife just wanted to try something different and she didn't like it why should the restaurant have to foot the bill for that? Now if she got something she normally likes and they just don't know how to fucking cook well then I don't feel as bad and that should be free for us. That's never been the case though it's just her trying something new, not liking it and then getting something she knows she'll like.

Reasons why i wont tip.

You keep holding my glass by the mouth.
You never came back to refill my glass.
You took too long with the check.
Trying to do close out duties while I am eating at the table.

One of my first Tinder dates was this type of shit. I truly did not understand because I was going to pay anyways. It was like some compulsive habit. She ate about half her plate and was telling me it was good. Then the waiter comes over for the first time since bringing the food, and she complained to him and asked for a completely new order. I was kind of shocked, and didn't say anything, and they gave her a $25 dollar steak dish.

Needless to say, I paid the bill with a free entree, we went back to my place and banged, then ignored her texts after, and never went back to the restaurant.

She is a top tier crazy. The string of texts she sent me when I ignored her was absurd.

Pics or gtfo

Blacks in NYC are soft now and getting softer. I bet if this was Chiraq, that asian parlor be riddled with bullet holes.

So physically beating up dissatisfied customers who clearly aren't even trying to fight is OK now?

The whole salon staff (men included) attacked those women with brooms and one even sprayed acetone in one of the customers' face.

How is that remotely appropriate behavior? These nail salon workers will realize they're not in China and assaulting ppl for monetary grievances isn't ok.

They should've just called the police.

They started the brawl fuck them.

So proud of the salon workers, they were attacked first and then simply beat the shit out of the attackers.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Hope the link is allowed / please remove if its against the rules

BLM are so groundbreaking. Everywhere they go they change countless opinions and perspectives.

But not in the way they're hoping for. Fuck them.

But black people should have their own nail shops in their area and support their own. Sometimes you should pay little bit more for the greater good of your community.
The blacks are not that stupid. They don’t want to deal with this shit and know the others in the neighborhood would try it with them so they open businesses in other areas.

I'd be curious to know the general view that Asian people hold towards blacks. Ive read in the past that the consensus leans towards Asians not favoring the black community, by and large.

Anyone have any data on this?

Anecdotally speaking, the Indian store owners in my area have a disdain for blacks...

Reasons why i wont tip.

You keep holding my glass by the mouth.
You never came back to refill my glass.
You took too long with the check.
Trying to do close out duties while I am eating at the table.

None of these reasons justify paying a restaurant worker $2.50 an hour. Not even remotely. You need to get your mind right.

Leave it to BLM to turn it into a race thing. Idiots.

Dj9VhbtU8AIG0lr.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

I blame white ppl, more specifically white liberals, who enable this type of black entitled attitude (give me free shit). Good thing that white guilt shit dont work on Asians...

Interesting that you blame white liberals on this type of attitude, when you have even figures like Milo Yiannopolous saying that black people are "owed something" by American society. Trying to remember - is he a leftist cuck?

Back