Black Lives Matter protest at Asian nail salon

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Black woman got assaulted and shouldnt have been arrested, but doesnt seem like a racist incident.

About 100 people, some of them with Black Lives Matter signs, gathered outside the nail salon Monday to protest

Two women -- one a nail salon employee and one a customer -- face charges in connection with a wild brawl that broke out a Brooklyn shop last week, allegedly over a botched eyebrow job, according to authorities and a published report.

Video posted to Facebook by another customer who happened to be inside New Red Apple Nails on East Flatbush's Nostrand Avenue when the chaos broke out around 9:30 p.m. Friday shows the worker wielding a broom and repeatedly whacking the customer in the back and shoulder area.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loc...ooklyn-490161961.html?_osource=taboola-recirc

EMgGdUxf_400x400.jpeg

It's almost like this whole protest thing is getting out of control. Like people just "protest" whenever something happens they don't like. Who could have guessed this would happen?

Kweenz are known to pull shit like going into beauty salons getting all the work done then bitching and trying to get it free afterward. Pretty sure this was a beauty salon in the hood, Harlem if I'm not correct, probably had it happen more than once and had enough of that shit.

I saw the video too Asian people don't spaz like that for nothing lol

I blame white ppl, more specifically white liberals, who enable this type of black entitled attitude (give me free shit). Good thing that white guilt shit dont work on Asians...

allegedly over a botched eyebrow job

You know police are behaving when BLM have to protest some bish getting an eyebrow shaved off. I'm not saying I wouldn't be pissed if someone did that to one of my eyebrows though

Huge news. Thank you for sharing.

Hood rats are fucked in the head. Every black person who has a shred of sense left those neighbourhoods long ago.

a broom? how stereotypical.

:(

I blame white ppl, more specifically white liberals, who enable this type of black entitled attitude (give me free shit). Good thing that white guilt shit dont work on Asians...
Thank you for enabling my entitlement attitude dude!

They brought BLM signs to complain about an eyebrow waxing?

<JagsKiddingMe><JagsKiddingMe>

eyebrow wax and dash? i bet she complained and hope to get the service free..

They brought BLM signs to complain about an eyebrow waxing?

<JagsKiddingMe><JagsKiddingMe>

The "they" you are referring to are likely deep state agents paid through a Soros backed foundation to further divide the country with absurdly stereotypical narratives.

Kweenz are known to pull shit like going into beauty salons getting all the work done then bitching and trying to get it free afterward. Pretty sure this was a beauty salon in the hood, Harlem if I'm not correct, probably had it happen more than once and had enough of that shit.

I saw the video too Asian people don't spaz like that for nothing lol
Bingo. I saw this the other day, and like many in here, I sympathized with the people who are actually doing work.

I don't know why on earth I would be expected to sympathize with someone who refuses to pay for a received service. That's just thievery with extra steps.

screen_shot_2015-08-31_at_7.11.47_am_1_.png

Maybe if we stopped coddling the thieves who are effectively demanding the laborers do slave work the latter would not endure the abuse until they blow a gasket. The salon parlor worker clearly misbehaved, but it's frustrating when I am constantly importuned to "empathize" as a last resort after I have defeated some liberal argument, and then I come here to see so little empathy for salon parlor workers who are treated with such disrespect.

If you want to demonstrate how a parlor wronged you, you don't refuse to pay. You pay, then demand a refund. If they don't refund you, then you go on social media with pictures of the work they did with details of what you requested. You can even stream hat live to prove that you didn't sabotage your own nails, and to document their reaction to your allegations. You report them to bodies like the Better Business Bureau.

Frankly, if I were on a jury, I would do take every opportunity afforded to me by the law to not prosecute the parlor workers. I think the measures they took to recoup the debt owed to them was quite reasonable (it was hitting the second woman with the broom after she came back in where that specific worker would face some additional charges). A police report would never see that money. They would file the report, and that would be the end of it. That isn't satisfaction. That isn't justice.

Fuck thieves.

eyebrow wax and dash? i bet she complained and hope to get the service free..

I've seen idiots do this at restaurants. They will eat like a fucking pig and then complain that they did not like the meal and more often then not they will not have to pay. It is ridiculous.

Back