Black Lives Matter protest at Asian nail salon

Beauty salons do need to be made more accountable , I was very unhappy about the back,sack and crack they did on me and when I suggested a hand job as compensation they threw me out , the yellow fiends .

But black people should have their own nail shops in their area and support their own. Sometimes you should pay little bit more for the greater good of your community.

The best would be if all of them would demand a solution to the illegal workers issue. Not just blacks but everyone.
I assume some Asians that do it by the book suffer from someone else hiring illegals as well.
Not just in the beauty business and not just Asians are doing it. That seems to be a larger issue in the US that it's somehow acceptable to hire illegals.

The best would be if all of them would demand a solution to the illegal workers issue. Not just blacks but everyone.
I assume some Asians that do it by the book suffer from someone else hiring illegals as well.
Not just in the beauty business and not just Asians are doing it. That seems to be a larger issue in the US that it's somehow acceptable to hire illegals.
Yeah but government dont care. Its up to people to make a stance and if you feel a business is using illegal workers, dont use their business. But money talks and most of us will go with the cheaper product and close our eyes

This makes me raise an eyebrow, given how utterly stupid this protest is. There are worthy causes for civil protests and there are are moronic causes. But it was funny to see that the staff took their spring cleaning with brooms seriously.
I agree. Why waste your political capital, yet time on tbis6? This is just going to make everyone believe that BLM is just a bunch of misled idiots who are just angry with no clear platform.
They're a ship of fools

I did not see who initiated the violence but even if you assume the customer did, it still does not warrant the entire staff attacking the other customers who were clearly not trying to fight.

If you provide a service that you feel was satisfactory, and the customer feels wronged and refuses to pay, you simply call the police. And watch your time and labor walk out the door. The police will be happy to start an investigation that will definitely yield results.

Aside from self defense, you do not physically engage them and you certainly don't assault the other patrons who are definitely not physically engaging with you.

You sound rich and idealistic.. better than sounding POOR! amirite?

Dj9VhbtU8AIG0lr.jpg

I've seen idiots do this at restaurants. They will eat like a fucking pig and then complain that they did not like the meal and more often then not they will not have to pay. It is ridiculous.

One of my first Tinder dates was this type of shit. I truly did not understand because I was going to pay anyways. It was like some compulsive habit. She ate about half her plate and was telling me it was good. Then the waiter comes over for the first time since bringing the food, and she complained to him and asked for a completely new order. I was kind of shocked, and didn't say anything, and they gave her a $25 dollar steak dish.

Needless to say, I paid the bill with a free entree, we went back to my place and banged, then ignored her texts after, and never went back to the restaurant.

She is a top tier crazy. The string of texts she sent me when I ignored her was absurd.

One of my first Tinder dates was this type of shit. I truly did not understand because I was going to pay anyways. It was like some compulsive habit. She ate about half her plate and was telling me it was good. Then the waiter comes over for the first time since bringing the food, and she complained to him and asked for a completely new order. I was kind of shocked, and didn't say anything, and they gave her a $25 dollar steak dish.

Needless to say, I paid the bill with a free entree, we went back to my place and banged, then ignored her texts after, and never went back to the restaurant.

She is a top tier crazy. The string of texts she sent me when I ignored her was absurd.
Post your erotic fiction on tumblr.

Schwarze kauft nicht beim Asiaten ein!!!

That is some Goebbels shit right there telling people only shop in black stores and the Asians take money out of the community. That would be hilarious if it wouldn't be so sad.
My German is quite rusty, but did you just say the black lady should have bought the Asian one? :D

All kidding aside, the BLM tie-in is a joke.

I've seen idiots do this at restaurants. They will eat like a fucking pig and then complain that they did not like the meal and more often then not they will not have to pay. It is ridiculous.

I've had instances where my wife didn't like something she wanted to try. We get something to go that she does like, including her food she didn't like (as I'll most likely eat it later) and the waiter will insist that I don't have to pay for the one we didn't like. Me and this one waiter were literally going back and forth because I wanted to pay for the whole thing and he kept insisting that I would not pay for it. Both times I ended up giving the waiters much more than 20% tip.

I know from a customer service\business owner perspective the restaurant is doing the right thing but it just makes me feel like I'm taking advantage of them.

I know from a customer service\business owner perspective the restaurant is doing the right thing but it just makes me feel like I'm taking advantage of them.

Why do you think that is?

Back