Black Lives Matter protest at Asian nail salon

How is this making black people look bad?

Because they started a brawl, not wanting to pay for fake nails. The word stereotypical comes to mind. Then add the BLM factor in, and you have a full blown shit show.

I don't know why you would assume it was a fake story. I have shared it before on this forum in tinder threads in mayberry. It isn't that uncommon, to have a terrible date like that. Then some other guy chimes in and acts like tinder, an app with hundreds of millions of downloads is somehow a bad thing?

Just seems like you guys are rustled about something, and taking it out on other people. Kind of pathetic lol

Because they started a brawl, not wanting to pay for fake nails. The word stereotypical comes to mind. Then add the BLM factor in, and you have a full blown shit show.

I don't know why you would assume it was a fake story. I have shared it before on this forum in tinder threads in mayberry. It isn't that uncommon, to have a terrible date like that. Then some other guy chimes in and acts like tinder, an app with hundreds of millions of downloads is somehow a bad thing?

Just seems like you guys are rustled about something, and taking it out on other people. Kind of pathetic lol
Calm down just because I don't believe your lies doesn't mean you need to get upset at black people.

Calm down just because I don't believe your lies doesn't mean you need to get upset at black people.

Calm down? You are the one attacking people in this thread for no reason. I am laughing at the absurdity of this incident.

It is fascinating how posters like you hacks attack people in threads and they try to act as if they are the pent up angry ones lol

Black person refuses to psy and turn assaults worker. Chinese respond, defend themselves, are thrown in jail and place is shut down. My wife is Chinese and she does nails too. I'm trying to explain to her why the nail shop is shut down now but she does not understand, obviously. Only in America, folks. Only in America!
Hahahahahahaha

Calm down? You are the one attacking people in this thread for no reason. I am laughing at the absurdity of this incident.

It is fascinating how posters like you hacks attack people in threads and they try to act as if they are the pent up angry ones lol
How did I attack you? You're the one writing whole books about your sexual adventures that didn't happen and then flaming when I don't believe them.

How did I attack you? You're the one writing whole books about your sexual adventures that didn't happen and then flaming when I don't believe them.

Lol. I consider calling someone a liar, when they arent lying is attacking then.

Btw, how are 3 short paragraphs a book? I guess for someone of your intelect..

Makes sense, based on other posts I have seen from you.

Eitherway, enjoy the internet buddy.

The key at these protests is to provoke fights and hopefully arrests. What better way to get media attention and add to the narrative.

Lol. I consider calling someone a liar, when they arent lying is attacking then.

Btw, how are 3 short paragraphs a book? I guess for someone of your intelect..

Makes sense, based on other posts I have seen from you.

Eitherway, enjoy the internet buddy.

if I wanted to read war and peace I would read @Madmick 's posts

I'd be curious to know the general view that Asian people hold towards blacks. Ive read in the past that the consensus leans towards Asians not favoring the black community, by and large.

Anyone have any data on this?

I don't have any data but there is a Korean guy sitting in the office next to mine right now as I'm typing this. His parents owned a convenience store in Baltimore and he worked there while he was in HS and college. After the Baltimore riots a few years ago, I asked him about his experience in that neighborhood and I got a 30 minute rant. During his rant, the term "animals" was used about 15 times. And this was in mixed company during a work lunch outing. I'd love to hear his opinion after a couple of beers.

I'd be curious to know the general view that Asian people hold towards blacks. Ive read in the past that the consensus leans towards Asians not favoring the black community, by and large.

Anyone have any data on this?

Why'd you think east Asia has decided not to go down the same route as the West, in regards to mass third world immigration? It's not just blacks that east Asians have a problem with.

Gulag looking more appealing. One day you will all get it.

I don’t understand, aren’t there jobs these people Should be at instead of protesting?

Back