Black Lives Matter protest at Asian nail salon

I just heard about this today. I did not know BLM is that quick and started a riot outside though. If the asian salon workers botched a job, they should be ashamed for wanting pay for it.

But it was hella funny. I see the little asian women wacking some black women with a broom stick.

BLM is actually having a negative effect on BL.

Just saying.

So physically beating up dissatisfied customers who clearly aren't even trying to fight is OK now?

The whole salon staff (men included) attacked those women with brooms and one even sprayed acetone in one of the customers' face.

How is that remotely appropriate behavior? These nail salon workers will realize they're not in China and assaulting ppl for monetary grievances isn't ok.

They should've just called the police.

what happened to the old days when people settled their differences with fists. These guys beat up some women....the women should just get the men in their life to back them up and get revenge. Thats how shit used to get settled back in the days. Now everything is about drama

This makes me raise an eyebrow, given how utterly stupid this protest is. There are worthy causes for civil protests and there are are moronic causes. But it was funny to see that the staff took their spring cleaning with brooms seriously.

I did not see who initiated the violence but even if you assume the customer did, it still does not warrant the entire staff attacking the other customers who were clearly not trying to fight.

If you provide a service that you feel was satisfactory, and the customer feels wronged and refuses to pay, you simply call the police.

Aside from self defense, you do not physically engage them and you certainly don't assault the other patrons who are definitely not physically engaging with you.

I did not see who initiated the violence but even if you assume the customer did, it still does not warrant the entire staff attacking the other customers who were clearly not trying to fight.

If you provide a service that you feel was satisfactory, and the customer feels wronged and refuses to pay, you simply call the police.

Aside from self defense, you do not physically engage them and you certainly don't assault the other patrons who are definitely not physically engaging with you.

Did you read the article? That's exactly what the worker wanted to do, but the customer refused to wait for the cops.

More fucking insanity! They protest everything. I call it the shitbag entitlement mentality, which is the “I can do what I want, how dare you do anything to me!” I saw the Asian person get close, there might have been a push, but

You fielded your opinion without even watching the video. Don't expect people to value it after the fact.

I think it's because of this (two videos of incident in link)...

click

Schwarze kauft nicht beim Asiaten ein!!!

That is some Goebbels shit right there telling people only shop in black stores and the Asians take money out of the community. That would be hilarious if it wouldn't be so sad.

Schwarze kauft nicht beim Asiaten ein!!!

That is some Goebbels shit right there telling people only shop in black stores and the Asians take money out of the community. That would be hilarious if it wouldn't be so sad.
Tbh the asain nail shops are hard to compete with in terms of price. They use a lot of illegal workers and drive normal business out of business.

Tbh the asain nail shops are hard to compete with in terms of price. They use a lot of illegal workers and drive normal business out of business.

Yeah that would be a reasonable complaint.

Yeah that would be a reasonable complaint.
But black people should have their own nail shops in their area and support their own. Sometimes you should pay little bit more for the greater good of your community.

Back