Black Lives Matter protest at Asian nail salon

"They don't have the right to be here, to take money from this community"

Beautifully sums up the racist attitude of that protest. What a disgusting mentality and an incredibly primitive outlook of the world. I see a lot of talk around this forum about 'tribal' mentalities and this is 100 percent proof of that. One lady causes a problem and doesn't 'like' her eyebrow job, ok, whole neighborhood gathers to shut them down and starts saying "only buy black"

In NYC, not sure if all over country, but basically everything including counter is behind glass barrier similar to what banks have. You walk in can see selection, and choose, but cant touch, you talk to cashier behind basically the same barrier the banks have. Well, not all, but most in the poorer neighborhoods are in this format. Liquor stores that is.
LMAO when I lived in DC even the Popeyes in my neighborhood had this setup. This was when we led the nation in murder rate though, nobody could be too careful really.

Kweenz are known to pull shit like going into beauty salons getting all the work done then bitching and trying to get it free afterward. Pretty sure this was a beauty salon in the hood, Harlem if I'm not correct, probably had it happen more than once and had enough of that shit.

I saw the video too Asian people don't spaz like that for nothing lol

You say you have seen the video even though the video clearly says the salon was in Brooklyn. lol

Needs to go deeper.

135715.jpg

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/a...after-her-child-shoplifts-a-keychain.3812207/

some people on twitter are saying he had the right to defend himself that she hit him first and he reacted, but others say he went to far and you should never hit a woman and his reaction was brutal.

Personally if that was me I wouldn't have hit her, she barely pushed him, he bloodied her mouth with the punch apparently.

Description for the video:
Black dollars matter so why are we in 2018 and still supporting people who hate us. Here's the backstory This is at Jun's Beauty Supply in Tulsa, OK. The one of North Peoria. A small child walked out w/ a keychain - she took it back. He followed her out of the store harassing her and telling her that she needed to keep a better eye on her kids. It was a simple mistake. Everybody’s kids have done this. She then tried to walk away. He punched her in the face - bloodying her mouth
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mal...-face-child-shoplifts-keychain-221119278.html

BLM is so damn ineffective.

I denounced them long ago.

Strange how all these powerful movements devolve into shit shows thay strip the movements of their power and message.

BLM only seems to be attracting the toxic and the mentally ill.

I think thats how it was designed. I think like the alt right, it was used to galvanize certain parts of the electorate, after that it has outlived its usefulness. Gets trashed, forgotten, or disavowed.

Tried to pull the old trick of refusing to pay and playing the race card when challenged. Salon women were having none of it, no white guilt to be found here. Now there’s a mob screeching about black peoples rights to be given free shit and clamouring for ICE to show up.

As the great American poet Childish Gambino put it:

DISUMERIGA
*ear shattering fart through a vuvuzela*

hmmm...so i guess playing the victim and protesting a local nail salon is more important than being at work.

I very much doubt that minorities have legal jobs. Anything is possible though.

Even if minorities have legal jobs, they probably aren't THIS SPECIFIC TYPE OF MINORITY.

You know, the type of minority that eats fried chicken.

Asians are more racist than any Whites I know. They're even racist toward other Asians. Basically all the Asian nationals hate each other's country.

Trust me, the dark skin/ light skin discrimination is even more intense in Asian countries than in the West.

As you can see in the pic below, racial discrimination is not a strictly White-man thing:
Southern Asian features (probably from ancient African migrations) are compared with Northern Asian features.

1492754835-1492738342729.jpg

I think Americans are probably the least racist people in the world. It's worse every where else. Time to wake up from the liberal indoctrinations.

I can't believe this is a "race issue".....Seems like a disagreement over businesses and both the idiots fought.....It's sad that they are using the black lives matter slogan for this bullshit...It waters down black lives matter.

As for "They don't have the right to be here, to take money from this community"

Ok then? Just don't buy there.....doesn't warrant a protest or anything.

Back