"BISPING I WANNA GET MA HANDS ON YA" - Hector Lombard

The Vitor fight will be a good gauge of how this fight would go. Lombard would probably be trying to do what Vitor's going to try to do, in a less controlled fashion.

Didn't Bisping call Lombard a 'poison dwarf' or something like that over the summer?

The Vitor fight will be a good gauge of how this fight would go. Lombard would probably be trying to do what Vitor's going to try to do, in a less controlled fashion.

lombard's grappling >> vitor's grappling

come on, really?

watch the fight again if you're having doubts. by then end, sonnen was having his way with bisping, he'd done a fair amount of damage, got his back, and was looking for a choke multiple times. people really like to exaggerate how well bisping did. it was an easy 30-27.

1. Hector hasn't earned a shot at Bisping yet.

2. Bisping would UD Lombard anyway. That potential matchup has "boring" written all over it.

Smart people say Bisping wins.

Just bleed fans say Lombard wins.

Same old story. Of course Bisping wins, very easily.

Your wrong Lombard is the much better fighter
Accomplished Olympic Judo fighter Former Bellator Champ has KO'd practically everybody he has fight .

Lombard is on another level he is just getting older now so that could be turning point in fight.

Lombard would kill Bisping because Lombard is a killer in that cage plain and simple and Bisping has talked shit about Hector.

Hector has taken it Personal the fight would end in a KO in first Round.

You can't point fight Lomabard he will knock your block off sooner or later.

watch the fight again if you're having doubts. by then end, sonnen was having his way with bisping, he'd done a fair amount of damage, got his back, and was looking for a choke multiple times. people really like to exaggerate how well bisping did. it was an easy 30-27.

You gotta also remember Sonnen just cruised into the fight with Bispng he didn't train or prepare the way he prepared for Silva .

Give me a break Sonnen beat Bisping convincingly and didn't really try that hard.

15 minutes, and Lombard only has to connect a few times, I think he could smash Bisping.

Lombard never connected against Boetsch, one of the slowest MW ever. Say what you want about Bisping: he doesn't hit hard, no KO power, untested BJJ but you can't deny he is fast. Lombard is very, very slow. Maybe as slow as Boetsch but I would have to watch more of his fights to tell.

Bisping will land 500 non-significant punches and win an easy UD while Lombard will gas after missing 5 punches. Easy win for Bisping.

Hector is not at the level of Bisping yet... He need to fight bigger named opponent, two more at least i say

Lombard never connected against Boetsch, one of the slowest MW ever. Say what you want about Bisping: he doesn't hit hard, no KO power, untested BJJ but you can't deny he is fast. Lombard is very, very slow. Maybe as slow as Boetsch but I would have to watch more of his fights to tell.

Bisping will land 500 non-significant punches and win an easy UD while Lombard will gas after missing 5 punches. Easy win for Bisping.

youd be slow too if you had a broken solar plexus

Back