"BISPING I WANNA GET MA HANDS ON YA" - Hector Lombard

senkigudo**

White Belt
Reaction score
Bisping hasnt even responded at all since Hector called him out, hes responding to Boetsch and Belcher both coming of losses but not Lombard? I see Vitor beating Bisping back to fringe top 10, then Vitor vs Lombard for an all out war.

Bisping via decision. He can dance around Hector all night.

15 minutes, and Lombard only has to connect a few times, I think he could smash Bisping.

I have no idea why, but when I read that title in all caps I read it in the voice of Clubber Lang...

I don't like Hector but he would KO Bisping viciously.

Is it just me or are there more middleweights calling out Bisping than Anderson these days?

I would favor Bisping over Lombard, but wouldn't be shocked if Hector spontaneously KO'd him at some point.

Hector needs to win a big fight. I still think if Hector doesn't paste Bisping in five, he gasses and loses on points.

"BISPING I WANNA GET MA HANDS ON YA"
bigbabytonguing.gif

Mikey would have to back pedal his ass off but he might pull it off for a decision.

I would favor Bisping over Lombard, but wouldn't be shocked if Hector spontaneously KO'd him at some point.

It would have to be a H-bomb type punch but I think/would hope Bisping learned his lesson there.

Interesting fact about Lombard in the UFC is 2 for 2 with giving people foot injuries.

bigbabytonguing.gif

Mikey would have to back pedal his ass off but he might pull it off for a decision.

Mike's pedals are effective. He could definitely win on points if he drew the fight out past the first round.

bigbabytonguing.gif

Carlos v Diaz style, he could easily duck Lombard for 15m.

It would have to be a H-bomb type punch but I think/would hope Bisping learned his lesson there.

Interesting fact about Lombard in the UFC is 2 for 2 with giving people foot injuries.

I agree, but I definitely wouldn't count it out.

Bisping hasnt even responded at all since Hector called him out, hes responding to Boetsch and Belcher both coming of losses but not Lombard? I see Vitor beating Bisping back to fringe top 10, then Vitor vs Lombard for an all out war.

He doesnt need to respond Lombard is responding to Bisping's earlier insults about his ability and his size. And Bisping is fighting for #1 contendor what is he gonna say "if i beat Vitor I'd like to abandon my very profitable title shot and go fight Hector Lombard instead because he called me out"

Terrible match up for Bisping. Hector has the TDD to take away bispings grappling and the pressure & power to put Bisping away.

Bisping is terrible at dealing with pressure, and Lombard is good at dealing it. Lombard smashes him pretty easily.

Lombard destroys Bisping. thats why bisping aint saying anything back.

I really really really want to see Bisping get that title shot.

It would be Anderson's most spectacular KO yet.

Back