"BISPING I WANNA GET MA HANDS ON YA" - Hector Lombard

He doesnt need to respond Lombard is responding to Bisping's earlier insults about his ability and his size. And Bisping is fighting for #1 contendor what is he gonna say "if i beat Vitor I'd like to abandon my very profitable title shot and go fight Hector Lombard instead because he called me out"

you mean the way people accuse weidman of doing when he was trying to fight anderson and vitor called him out on twitter? :p

It would have to be a H-bomb type punch but I think/would hope Bisping learned his lesson there.

Interesting fact about Lombard in the UFC is 2 for 2 with giving people foot injuries.

Doubt it. After that fight Bisping was dropped by similar type of pressure attacks by Wandy, Kang, and IIRC Riveria. Now none of them finished him, but none of them are the powerful striker that is Lombard.

Some people just never learn to deal with aggression on the feet well, and Bisping is one of them. He backs straight up often, drops his hands and keeps his chin up.

Go watch Lombard vs Shlemenko he has good cardio, shiit even Shlemenko would ruin Bispings day.

Lombard destroys Bisping. thats why bisping aint saying anything back.

No, it's because he has a much bigger and tougher fight in 2 weeks time to focus on.

Hector needs to win a big fight. I still think if Hector doesn't paste Bisping in five, he gasses and loses on points.

My thoughts exactly.If this fight goes past the first i'll give it to bisping...if it goes past the first and it's a 5 round fight i'd give lombard a very small chance.I have been watching lombard since he had only a couple fights all shitty quality about some cuban monster.He's a great fighter but he has some holes and I hate bisping but his game is so tight these days he'd outwork hector.I think the same thing with the vitor fight even though I love vitor since his first ufc fight.

Bisping's improving drastically between fights people don't realize this because they are blinded by hate for him.

Bisping ripped the piss out of him when he first signed saying he saw him in a hotel and thought he was a flyweight.

Lombard should concentrate on beating someone within this fucking universe of being a contender before calling out Bisping, he'll probably end up being another Belcher and losing before he gets there anyway. Oh wait he did, he lost to Boetsch, yet he still calls him out.

No, it's because he has a much bigger and tougher fight in 2 weeks time to focus on.

that's why he's talking sh't about belcher? :icon_neut

I really really really want to see Bisping get that title shot.

It would be Anderson's most spectacular KO yet.

i think it'd be very similar to silva/okami.

damn right.

what makes you think Belfort and Hector would engage in a "war" - those guys rarely get in proper scraps.

they havent been in many "classic" fights at all, its not their style.

Shlemenko vs Lombard is pretty much how Bisping vs Lombard would playout, Bisping pushing for a takedown after getting rocked on the feet and wanting none of it but unable to get past Lombard's world class judo takedown defense,

My thoughts exactly.If this fight goes past the first i'll give it to bisping...if it goes past the first and it's a 5 round fight i'd give lombard a very small chance.I have been watching lombard since he had only a couple fights all shitty quality about some cuban monster.He's a great fighter but he has some holes and I hate bisping but his game is so tight these days he'd outwork hector.I think the same thing with the vitor fight even though I love vitor since his first ufc fight.

Bisping's improving drastically between fights people don't realize this because they are blinded by hate for him.

that's weird...i remember bisping struggling with stann in his last fight. despite stann's very limited game (primarily relies on hay-makers) bisping wasn't able to do much but grapple-f'ck him.

that's weird...i remember bisping struggling with stann in his last fight. despite stann's very limited game (primarily relies on hay-makers) bisping wasn't able to do much but grapple-f'ck him.

I don't think Bisping struggled that much at all.

Yet he has time to rip on Belcher. hmm. awfully weird if you ask me. anyways we'll eventually see this fight happen you'll see im right. probably after Bisping loses to AS.

Shlemenko vs Lombard is pretty much how Bisping vs Lombard would playout, Bisping pushing for a takedown after getting rocked on the feet and wanting none of it but unable to get past Lombard's world class judo takedown defense,

hell, if lombard wanted to, he could probably take bisping down without much problems. i also don't understand why people are questioning lombard's tank. they must think that because he's a muscular dude his cardio sucks. it's actually quite good.

Back