"BISPING I WANNA GET MA HANDS ON YA" - Hector Lombard

In fairness, Bisping gets called out more than any other fighter without a belt and more than most fighters with belts. I'm sure he'd like to respond to each and every one but with the volume of calls he receives it may not be possible at this time.

Truth. Is it any wonder why Bisping will always have interesting fights and be a top draw?

I don't think he'll ever hold the title, but everyone in his division knows that a fight with Bisping = a fight on the main card or a main event.

To be honest, I don't find him all that polarizing like everyone else. Maybe fighters think he's a fighter with a name they can beat (much like older stars who are on the decline). *shrugs*

bisping would counter punch and wear Lombard down cardio wise like nobody's business

Truth. Is it any wonder why Bisping will always have interesting fights and be a top draw?

I don't think he'll ever hold the title, but everyone in his division knows that a fight with Bisping = a fight on the main card or a main event.

To be honest, I don't find him all that polarizing like everyone else. Maybe fighters think he's a fighter with a name they can beat (much like older stars who are on the decline). *shrugs*

Agreed, ever since he got KO'd by Hendo everybody who's ever had a KO at 185 has wanted to fight him. I think they all think the same thing; Bisping has no chin and walks into the right hand and because he's so hated if I KO him I'll be showered with riches & love from the fans.

I'm starting to think maybe Hendo made it look easy. Easy because he's Hendo.

"since when has beating joe the baker get you a title shot " or somethong along those lines ............ WAR BISPING

Bisping via easy UD...he Def can dance his way to a decision because of lombards plodding footwork.

Would love to see Hector bomb Bisping into oblivion.

Lombard is way too small. He'd never get past the jab.

Is it just me or are there more middleweights calling out Bisping than Anderson these days?

this.
And the answer is obvious.
Bisping is at the cusp of getting his title shot.
Most MW's that were at the race for top contender lost or got injured (thus bypassed by Bisping).

But Bisping better not lose to Vitor...

Agreed, ever since he got KO'd by Hendo everybody who's ever had a KO at 185 has wanted to fight him. I think they all think the same thing; Bisping has no chin and walks into the right hand and because he's so hated if I KO him I'll be showered with riches & love from the fans.

I'm starting to think maybe Hendo made it look easy. Easy because he's Hendo.

Hendo does that to everyone, and Bisping hasn't even been TKO'd since. Who cares if he's been dropped - that happens in every single fight in the UFC, give or take.

Getting KO'd by Hendo (the guy who KO'd fucking Fedor) and not finished by Wanderlei only equates to a poor chin if you're British and have a big mouth.

Anyone else would get plaudits for it.

Bisping would beat Hector overhyped ass any day. Lombard would get beat by UFC top 5 MW's.

bisping would get massacred.

This. How can anyone really think Bisping stands a chance? Hector would walk him down and unload. IF he wanted on the ground, he's not stopping his Judo. Outside of literally running for 3 rounds to stay away from Hector, there's no way for Bisping to win, he lacks power in his hands and doesn't have the jaw to take a shot from Lombard. Bisping will forever be a gate keeper (he's a jack of all trades, master of none), he can't beat the higher tier fighters.

Back