"BISPING I WANNA GET MA HANDS ON YA" - Hector Lombard

This is how cuban judoka court each other. They don't beat around the bush they got enough problems.

Ebersole and Te Huna were injuries, Shlemenko was a decision and James Toney could sub Jessie Taylor. You have to be out of your mind.

He KO'ed Palhares, that's where his list of impressive victories against decent opponents end.

you're acting like lombard was losing those fights and got lucky due to a freak injury. he was tossing te huna around like a sack of dirt. don't hate on james toney either, the dude choked out king mo :p

Bisping seems to be talking about every fighter. Hope he can cash all these cash all these cheques that his mouth is writing

you're acting like lombard was losing those fights and got lucky due to a freak injury. he was tossing te huna around like a sack of dirt. don't hate on james toney either, the dude choked out king mo :p

Yeah but you still can't be sold that Lombard is a genuine threat to the top level guys based on those performances.

On the subject of using a theory to measure a record, I'd like to see the Bispings "Never beaten a top contender" theory to judge other fights, such as Lombard :)

Bisping seems to be talking about every fighter. Hope he can cash all these cash all these cheques that his mouth is writing

doubtful. he knows the ufc is taking care of him until he fights anderson. if/when he does (and loses) i'm not sure how relevant he'll be anymore.

Yeah but you still can't be sold that Lombard is a genuine threat to the top level guys based on those performances.

On the subject of using a theory to measure a record, I'd like to see the Bispings "Never beaten a top contender" theory to judge other fights, such as Lombard :)

sold on what? i'm not an mma-math sort of guy. i like to evaluate fighters' strengths and weaknesses, then make a prediction based on a hypothetical fight. i'm not going to say: "lombard fought a bunch of second rate fighters so he has no chance against the top 5-10 mw's in the ufc." the truth is that lombard has some very dangerous striking, and exceptional grappling, and he could be a handful for anyone in the division.

I really think Bisping takes it via decision. Backing up the whole fight and getting a couple take downs here and there. Bisping a reach arvantage would also be a facto.

I got Lombard by ground and pound. Once Lombard gets him there it's gonna be lights out!

Bisping hasnt even responded at all since Hector called him out, hes responding to Boetsch and Belcher both coming of losses but not Lombard? I see Vitor beating Bisping back to fringe top 10, then Vitor vs Lombard for an all out war.

Guys Lombard smashes Bisping anywhere the fight goes.

Lombard would KO Bisping.

All that is happening with Bisping is hype they setting him up to fight Silva because Silva will fight Bisping if he beats Vitor.

Bisping they say deserves a title shot but who has he beat so far lost to Sonnen beat Stann by decision. Big Deal .

Bisping wants a Title shot just like everybody else does if Hendo can KO Bisping , Vitor will and so will Silve .

Bisping is not responding to Lombard because he wants no piece of that fight plain and simple it will ruin his chances for a Title shot.

Bisping is praying to fight a safe fight against Vitor to get the decision , no one wants to see Bisping Silva its a no brainer who will win fight.

Man I would LOVE to see that fight happen, should be the next fight if Bisping were to lose to Vitor.

Smart people say Bisping wins.

Just bleed fans say Lombard wins.

Same old story. Of course Bisping wins, very easily.

sold on what? i'm not an mma-math sort of guy.

Neither am I but there has to be a measurement of success in there somewhere. The guy is 1-1 in the UFC. He needs to get another win over a named opponent before he can even think of fighting one of the guys positioning for a title shot, just my opinion.

I'm just sick of this win one fight against a named opponent and call out Bisping attitude. When guy's like Belcher do it and then lose before they even get the chance, it just turns me off them. If he hadn't lost to Boetsch and did it, it would make sense.

First off, Lombard doesn't deserve a fight with Bisping. IF Bisping gets past Vitor, then it should be him vs Lombard. Either way, if Vitor wins, feed Lombard to him. By the way, Bisping beats Lombard by decision and Vitor beats him by TKO.

I really think Bisping takes it via decision. Backing up the whole fight and getting a couple take downs here and there. Bisping a reach arvantage would also be a facto.

this proves that people picking bisping over lombard (maybe not all, but most) have no clue what they're talking about. bisping isn't taking down sh't. if anyone's getting ragdolled, it's him.

Is it just me or are there more middleweights calling out Bisping than Anderson these days?

Damn, now that you mention it, I think there are.

Bisping ripped the piss out of him when he first signed saying he saw him in a hotel and thought he was a flyweight.

Lombard should concentrate on beating someone within this fucking universe of being a contender before calling out Bisping, he'll probably end up being another Belcher and losing before he gets there anyway. Oh wait he did, he lost to Boetsch, yet he still calls him out.

I think Bisping's got a very legit chance at beating Lombard. The fact that Lombard's not clamoring for Anderson says quite a bit about his current options.

Neither am I but there has to be a measurement of success in there somewhere. The guy is 1-1 in the UFC. He needs to get another win over a named opponent before he can even think of fighting one of the guys positioning for a title shot, just my opinion.

I'm just sick of this win one fight against a named opponent and call out Bisping attitude. When guy's like Belcher do it and then lose before they even get the chance, it just turns me off them. If he hadn't lost to Boetsch and did it, it would make sense.

that's because he's already accomplished quite a bit in his career, he's been very hyped for a long time, and the ufc is probably well aware of that which is why they were considering giving him a title shot if he beat boetsch (b.s. decision by the way, but what're you going to do?). bisping hasn't exactly been lighting it up recently either. he lost badly to sonnen, and won a boring decision over stann, so he's 1-1 in his last two as well.

Lombard might have problems cutting Bisping off. That'd be the key for him. He has the power and speed to catch Bisping but not if The Count chooses to battle from the outside. Bisping could win a dull decision against Lombard.

Bisping ripped the piss out of him when he first signed saying he saw him in a hotel and thought he was a flyweight.

Lombard should concentrate on beating someone within this fucking universe of being a contender before calling out Bisping, he'll probably end up being another Belcher and losing before he gets there anyway. Oh wait he did, he lost to Boetsch, yet he still calls him out.

I actually saw him at the elevator, and Michael Bisping has got the smallest hands I've ever seen in my life. He says I'm a midget. OK. Fair enough. But I squeeze his hand

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back