Social Bill Maher: "How can a woman rape a man?"

We will have a lot more of these cases in the future due to people who "identify" as women.

gabi.jpg
View media item 23477

Lol how else?

I passed out on a couch at a party in 8th grade, woke up to my dick inside of the nastiest most disgusting slob of a girl in our class as she was riding me.

That's rape in my book.

But it didn't leave any lasting emotional scars that I can tell. Perhaps subconsciously, and maybe that's why I'm a sexual deviant in the present?

ever pulled your blackout drunk friend from the clutches of a nightclub dwelling land whale? some aren't so lucky

A woman can rape a man now days the same as a man can rape a woman/girl.

If he has a couple drinks then he can not give consent to have sex no matter how horny he is.

And in the morning he should be encouraged to file rape charge.

He did, I think that's why Politically Incorrect got pulled. If I recall correctly he said the 9/11 hijackers weren't cowards or something and that was a wrap.

I'd say they weren't cowards... Insane and horribly misguided monsters, but they certainly had a set. Of course Americans tend to get upset when you don't attribute every negative adjective in the dictionary on anyone associated with the bad side of 9/11, but it's like the reverse Trump effect. There is plenty of bad stuff about them to mention without having to add things that are a stretch at best.

A woman can rape a man now days the same as a man can rape a woman/girl.

If he has a couple drinks then he can not give consent to have sex no matter how horny he is.

And in the morning he should be encouraged to file rape charge.

Actually, I agree with this. I had filled out a health survey for my school recently and it had some questions on sexual assault in it. All but one question, and that was concerning in-relationship sexual assault, was directly tied to penetration, which will tremendously skew the results to only include male on female rape on this campus. What this suggests to me is that the people designing the questionnaire were either of the opinion that sexual assault requires penetration, or that the kinds of sexual assault worth recording require penetration, or it just didn't even occur to them that wording the questions to center on penetration would mean that it did not represent a tremendous number of victims. This is a major Canadian university and the questions on their surveys will likely marginalize a whole subsection of campus sexual assaults - and when it's an organization very concerned about raising awareness and providing support, and has funding to dole out to victim support groups, this is an issue.

This idea is still around. Cardi B's recent statement of "it's not rape if he got hard" received some backlash, but not very much in the scale of how such things uusally go, suggesting an apathy towards this subject. Men speaking out and bringing what happened to them into the light of day so people can't keep just brushing it off with "Yeah, but he liked it..." would really help generate awareness.

I took some pictures of the questions which I think are on my home desktop. Might post them later. I've contacted the university but no response yet.

Last edited:
Help me out here sherbro's.

there is a old Clint Eastwood movie, I am pretty sure its a Dirty Harry movie, where he is tied to a chair and raped by a beautiful latina (?) woman.

They are enemies in this movie and have a real hate for one another. Clint would put a bullet in her head if he could but she has the upper hand and before she kills him she decides she wants to defile him. show him she can make him hard and fuck despite him not wanting to and she gives him a sexy lap dance to get him hard and then does him all the while he is cursing her out.

What movie was that? Who was the actress?

Oh Bill, for the truly motivated there is always a way...

fist-of-power-e1361769064922.png

He did, I think that's why Politically Incorrect got pulled. If I recall correctly he said the 9/11 hijackers weren't cowards or something and that was a wrap.
... An observation that sickens me but it's also true.
They weren't cowards. I think Maher didn't mean they weren't also assholes.

If it's impossible, why did Asia Argento settle out of court?

ok, honest question cause I feel like I need some clarification:

If a guy has a boner while being raped by a woman then that's not considered rape,
Then is it still considered rape against a woman if she gets wet and has an orgasm?

Or is it purely based off of the trauma that happens afterward?

Like I said, I just want some clarification...

The main one being libido and the difference between sexual drive in males vs females at that age.
Can men molest boys, or do the boys probably like that too cause of muh libido? She was his teacher, for Christ's sake. You don't see any kind of manipulation or abuse of authority there?

Last edited:
I know. I just used it as an example to show how ridiculous and weird the gender pseudoscience shit has gotten recently. I don't think adult women should be fucking immature 14 year old boys, but there's an obvious difference in the affects when roles are reversed. Sex has a much bigger psychological impact on women than it does men. Even if a 14 year old girl agrees to sex with an older man, it's much more likely to have a negative impact on her long term mental health compared to a 14 year old boy having sex with an older woman. It's just common sense.
That sense is so common that boys who are molested become molesters or sexual deviants themselves, depressed, drug abusers and become gay at significantly higher rates than those who weren't. Derp.

Help me out here sherbro's.

there is a old Clint Eastwood movie, I am pretty sure its a Dirty Harry movie, where he is tied to a chair and raped by a beautiful latina (?) woman.

They are enemies in this movie and have a real hate for one another. Clint would put a bullet in her head if he could but she has the upper hand and before she kills him she decides she wants to defile him. show him she can make him hard and fuck despite him not wanting to and she gives him a sexy lap dance to get him hard and then does him all the while he is cursing her out.

What movie was that? Who was the actress?

Haven't seen it in years, but I'm fairly certain it was the one with Charlie Sheen - The Rookie, I think. That would make the actress Sonia Braga, I think? Don't quote me though.

Edit:

It's just the trailer, but does around 0:45 ring any bells?

Haven't seen it in years, but I'm fairly certain it was the one with Charlie Sheen - The Rookie, I think. That would make the actress Sonia Braga, I think? Don't quote me though.

Edit:

It's just the trailer, but does around 0:49 ring any bells?

Yup you nailed it

MV5BMWNhYzNkN2ItMzliMy00NDQ0LTgzNTEtNGFhZTNkZmYxYWQ5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjM4MTIyMjc@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,1777,999_AL_.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

282722_large.jpg

MV5BMjZhZjEzNTYtYzZjOC00NTU4LWE3YTYtZjJkOGYwOTE2YjM5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjM4MTIyMjc@._V1_.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

(ahh see you edited post to ad video while I was finding pics. Nice)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back