Social Bill Maher: "How can a woman rape a man?"

And yet the fact that Milo said that some boys might enjoy that killed his career while plenty of other public personalities have gotten away with saying essentially the same thing about relationships between boys and women.
*cough*
GEORGE TAKEI
*cough*

You think classifying the penetration of someone's anus with a foreign object as rape is odd? Seems like a perfect fit to me since its non-consensual penetration.
Not with a penis.

If there isn't sexual intercourse it's sexual assault.
Rape in the United States is defined by the Department of Justice as "Penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim."

US DOJ disagrees with you

Abridged version of a story I've told before.

While in Mexico, my brother and I got drunk with these 2 scalliwags. I go to bed early because I'm throwing up and thoroughly fucked up. My brother checks on me to make sure I'm okay. I'm alone. I wake up with this chick riding me. While I was passed out drunk, she'd gotten me hard and climbed on.

I'm not going to press charges but it was nonconsenual sexual intercourse where the woman was clearly the assailant.

NSFW will follow:
Happy ending? After I cum and she didn't get her O, I told her to go down on me until I got hard again and I'd get the job done right. She goes down, really working her neck and jaws, and I nut in her mouth. No warning. Then I rolled over and went the fuck to sleep. What did she expect - more sex? She gets nothing, she's a rapist. <45>

Rape in the United States is defined by the Department of Justice as "Penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim."

You must have overlooked my initial post where I specifically inveighed against this legality.

Historically, etymologically, the term didn't even apply to men. That's more modern. Rape was something a man did to a woman. Penis in vagina. You "buggered" a man.

You think classifying the penetration of someone's anus with a foreign object as rape is odd? Seems like a perfect fit to me since its non-consensual penetration.
Yeah, I've always classified rape as forced penetration. It seems a broadening of that definition waters down the severity of the action.

While I agree with that more general definition I would also caution against uncritically accepting official government categorizations as the gold standard.
You must have overlooked my initial post where I specifically inveighed against this legality.

Historically, etymologically, the term didn't even apply to men. That's more modern. Rape was something a man did to a woman. Penis in vagina. You "buggered" a man.
That might be true but I wonder if that specific definition of rape was not unrelated to the premodern obsession with regulating reproductive sex. That is to say, that consensual penis in vagina was seen as rape and uniquely bad not only because of the violation of the women in the moment but the potential that the incident could produce a bastard child. However violent and demeaning a man penetrating the anus of another man against his will may be there is no such risk of a bastard child being produced.

Not necessarily contradicting your point but just speculating as to the context of it.

While I agree with that more general definition I would also caution against uncritically accepting official government categorizations as the gold standard.

Given what I do for work the DOJ definitions is what I use to categorize rape as a criminal charge. It's just the nature of what I do that causes that.

That's a good point, in a way that was what Milo was getting at with his infamous comments. If 13 year old straight boys want to have sex with older women, who do you think gay boys of the same age are attracted to?

And yet the fact that Milo said that some boys might enjoy that killed his career while plenty of other public personalities have gotten away with saying essentially the same thing about relationships between boys and women.

I can accept the double standard if there is evidence behind it, like some longitudinal study of victims of statutory rape that found lower instances of mental illness in boys who had sex with women versus girls who had sex with men. But I am not going to accept it on the basis of someone's feelings.
It was foolish point the guy tried to make.

If someone wants to change the laws to make raping boys legal, they've got their work cut out justifying it. I'm not sure "he probably wanted it" is going to fly.

If anything, the other way around is MORE natural if you consider that girls are physically developed by mid teens and buys are not. Then look at the staggering number of couples with the man much older than the woman compared to the other way around to see which sex is more likely to prefer someone older.

Or if he's saying teenage girls can't handle having sex at all, maybe prosecute every underage boy who has sex with his underage gf. The guy didn't have an argument other than "I was horny as a teen so onlymale and ugly teachers should get in trouble for molesting students.

While in Mexico, my brother and I got drunk with these 2 scalliwags. I go to bed early because I'm throwing up and thoroughly fucked up. My brother checks on me to make sure I'm okay. I'm alone. I wake up with this chick riding me. While I was passed out drunk, she'd gotten me hard and climbed on.

I'm not going to press charges but it was nonconsenual sexual intercourse where the woman was clearly the assailant.

NSFW will follow:
Happy ending? After I cum and she didn't get her O, I told her to go down on me until I got hard again and I'd get the job done right. She goes down, really working her neck and jaws, and I nut in her mouth. No warning. Then I rolled over and went the fuck to sleep. What did she expect - more sex? She gets nothing, she's a rapist. <45>
Damn it must officially be Spring now. That's a fertile ass spoiler.

It's a feminist campaign of semantics. It's one more example of deconstructionist postmodernism unraveling objective concepts in service of ambitions rooted in subjective biases.

Given what I do for work the DOJ definitions is what I use to categorize rape as a criminal charge. It's just the nature of what I do that causes that.
Okay that makes sense but I don't think Madmick is strictly talking about the legal definition as defined by the FBI is my point.
It's a feminist campaign of semantics. It's one more example of deconstructionist postmodernism unraveling objective concepts in service of ambitions rooted in subjective biases.
The expanded definition requires penetration which seems to me like an objective measure. Either you were penetrated or you weren't.

Maher should focus on not being such an awful comedian first

Bill has been wrong about many things including this.

Can’t believe people still watch him after being destroyed by Shapiro and Harris..

A woman raping a man is a modern day myth

Also if you dont have different opinions from 21 years ago then you havent learned much

If a woman has an orgasm during a rape, does that make it not rape?

Hard to prove without an honest female rape victim, but I'm sure it has happened and the woman still felt raped. Biology is a bitch.

Strap on?

Causing arousal, then making use of the erection without consent?

NSFW will follow:

It worked out ok for you, but you were raped.

Just get annoyed by people saying dudes can't be raped. Biology is a thing. You don't have to be into it or want it to get hard.

EDIT: Fucking Sherdog, here I am discussing MMA news as would be expected and suddenly I get involved in discussions about rape and Googling "rape definition" on a work computer!

Nah, fuck this shit, I'm out! Peace!

Last edited:
Back