Social Bill Maher: "How can a woman rape a man?"

deviake

Otsego Amigo
@Silver
Reaction score
"How does a woman rape a man? Because doesn't rape involve an erection?"

Times change quick eh? He defends Mary K Latournero's "love" for a 14 year old boy.

Clip from 1998. I have the start of the segment timestamped, the discussion starts a little over 45 seconds later. The rest of the panel disagrees and he gets schooled. His arrogance maintains itself throughout.

tenor.gif

Around 12:43 Henry Rollins pulls a "It's the current year (1998)" argument. <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

He was wrong 21 years ago. No doubt he's been wrong again since then.

Maybe he should've stayed contrarian, his show must've been booming back then.

He did, I think that's why Politically Incorrect got pulled. If I recall correctly he said the 9/11 hijackers weren't cowards or something and that was a wrap.

“You know Gabbi Garcia respects Cosby’s pills Joe”

Ah, one of those classic “traditional sense” arguments. Yes, it’s more difficult than the other way around but still possible.

I don’t want to get into details though since this is a sensitive issue.

A woman raping a man is a modern day myth

Also if you dont have different opinions from 21 years ago then you havent learned much

He's still an idiot today. Some people just never learn.

He did, I think that's why Politically Incorrect got pulled. If I recall correctly he said the 9/11 hijackers weren't cowards or something and that was a wrap.
Oh snap, yeah that's a bit too far considering the political climate at that time was scary as fuck. Well at least we got Tucker, Hannity and Maddow now lmao.

By sticking something up his butt without consent? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

See, doesn't have to involve an erection.

The funny part is that he still thinks that he's a hipster contrarian when, in reality, he's a wealthy, out-of-touch Boomer who sits on his show shilling for the Democratic establishment and insulting everybody under the age of 50 for having different political sensibilities.

I would love to hear why you think this is.
Men and women simply arent equal. The emotional scars(?) the man would go through isnt the same as woman getting raped.

Not all things are equal, a woman striking a man isnt nearly the same as a man striking a woman.

That was some insane political correctness. Of course they were not cowards as compared to our cruise missile attacks. I don't think that statement is even very controversial today, he just said it too soon.

But it's hilarious re-watching Maher get his ass handed to him on his '98 comments. I have a little respect for his pushing back on the idea that men & women are the same, but this one was so far out of line that it's impossible to defend.

What if it's one of those modern "women" with a 10 inch cock?
Then you got a problem and we are in the greyest of grey areas

(Not that grey, a woman with a cock is not a woman)

Back