Rumored Ryan Garcia failed VADA PED test

Man, I was so happy for Ryan getting that W. Very few gave him a chance in hell. I certainly didn't.

Now this. Disappointing for sure. Really takes away the happy ending.
We get the joy of the big upset, followed by faux outrage, everyone is covered.

"No! See he won he's not crazy it was all an act!!!!!"
Anyone who said anything like this is a fuckin moron.
Also lol at all the people trying to justify PEDs in this thread. Fucking hilarious seeing people in denial of Ryan's blatant cheating. Pathetic.

Where did you "hear" that?

GMl1T01aYAcP5L4

If he tested positive before the flight why would they allow him to fight then?

black man ...... Mexico......Mexican.....crescent moon....
If you get rid of all your goofy wanna be edge lord talk, everyone of your post literally just boil down to your ignorance & hilarious superiority complex. You can save yourself a ton of time typing.

That guy is a huge Tank stan.

All of the chirping that he's doing about Ryan is due to the fact that he hates Devin because the Haneys and Tank have beef.

It's really insane how far over the top he's going with it.

I know it's Conte, but this is actually a very detailed interview where he explains the entire situation and answers all of the questions about the tests that are being raised on social media.

He also explains how Ryan can possibly clear himself.

Can’t read 12 pages. At what page did people start arguing it’s not an advantage?

So you're not going to address how he past 4 test in camp? Obviously you don't know how ped work if you think your going to gain any real benefit in 2 weeks. He knew he was going to get tested fight nigh too.
Edit: (I admittedly have no clue if you see results from these specific PEDs in two weeks so removing that)
Yeah he was masking it and fucked up at some point. And again, plenty of users have provided you with video explanations.

You’re aware this happens all the time, right? Stop getting in your feelings and, like I said, turning this into some weird conspiracy theory. It isn’t.

Last edited:
No one is suggesting he only started taking it two weeks before the fight. Just stop you look foolish. And yeah, he was masking it and fucked up at some point.

You’re aware this happens all the time, right? Stop getting in your feelings and, like I said, turning this into some weird conspiracy theory. It isn’t.

Cool

Back