Social Bill Maher: "How can a woman rape a man?"

The funny part is that he still thinks that he's a hipster contrarian when, in reality, he's a wealthy, out-of-touch Boomer who sits on his show shilling for the Democratic establishment and insulting everybody under the age of 50 for having different political sensibilities.

EBsyPUy.gif

......unless shes wearing a strapon

It worked out ok for you, but you were raped.

Just get annoyed by people saying dudes can't be raped. Biology is a thing. You don't have to be into it or want it to get hard.
Agreed. That's why I tell that story. Because it's a legitimate rape story by the legal definition and it follows all of the standard variations that women say happen to them.

Girl goes out with someone. Drinking, flirting all night, touching, etc. But at some point, she's not into it any more and wants to end the night. And the guy, for whatever reason, disregards that and forces a sexual exchange on the woman. Not violent force, just taking advantage of her compromised state.

Then a bunch of people who weren't there insist that the woman somehow was partially responsible for what happened. That she should have done something more. That she shouldn't have been alone. Whatever, it doesn't matter. To me it's all bullshit.

Because I know how little some of that matters. I was out with my brother. I went to bed alone. And just because I'd spent the time drunk and flirting, this chick felt okay going for hers. Like you said, it worked out fine for me but that's because it's a funny story for a guy. But what if this chick had an STD? What if she didn't put on a condom first? What if she'd gotten pregnant? Then I might feel the same type of violation that a woman feels in a similar situation.

So, I tend to lean towards defending women in these circumstances because I know how easy it is to be taken advantage of even if you're doing the "right" things.

My brother and I talked about how it happened despite him being there. He'd gone into his bedroom to smash out her friend and that's when the girl saw her opportunity. I've got a niece, that brother's daughter, and we're always talking about how to teach her this lesson and how to protect herself and to instill in her the idea that even if something happens, God forbid & knock on wood, it's not her fault.

Maher has always been a hypocrite and he deserves every blow-back he gets from the leftists he helped to create.

The entire erection argument is one done by the biggest idiots on the planet that know next to nothing about rape and what victims go through.

You ask a small group of women that have been raped if they felt pleasure or even had an orgasm when they were raped and more than half of them will answer YES to it and tell you it is the thing that they feel most ashamed about. They believe their body betrayed them.

The funny part is that he still thinks that he's a hipster contrarian when, in reality, he's a wealthy, out-of-touch Boomer who sits on his show shilling for the Democratic establishment and insulting everybody under the age of 50 for having different political sensibilities.

Savage!

giphy.gif

Men and women simply arent equal. The emotional scars(?) the man would go through isnt the same as woman getting raped.

Not all things are equal, a woman striking a man isnt nearly the same as a man striking a woman.
This is exactly the sort of mentality that as reduced accountability for basically everything in todays society. It's not "as bad" as some other victim group. Its "not so bad" when one person commits an act of violence the victim has a penis.

a little premature, i thought. needs to be saved for a far more epic takedown to do it justice

The gif has to get out there and seep into people's minds first and then, when the moment is just right, the gif's full potential will be unleashed.

Help me out here sherbro's.

there is a old Clint Eastwood movie, I am pretty sure its a Dirty Harry movie, where he is tied to a chair and raped by a beautiful latina (?) woman.

They are enemies in this movie and have a real hate for one another. Clint would put a bullet in her head if he could but she has the upper hand and before she kills him she decides she wants to defile him. show him she can make him hard and fuck despite him not wanting to and she gives him a sexy lap dance to get him hard and then does him all the while he is cursing her out.

What movie was that? Who was the actress?

The Rookie
Edit**
nevermind, 4 people beat me to it.

If he has an erection, that's not rape. If he got rape in the ass yes that's rape.

also a woman can rape a guy .. using objects .. not the same but that's still getting your ass raped

God. Still with you guys whining about a older woman "Raping" a kid when it's a teacher? What did you have the fucking mental faculty of a 7 year old when you were 14?

I knew exactly what the fuck I was doing at that age. I liked tits and ass and if I had the chance to fuck one of my hot teachers I would have. We found out one teacher was banging one of our classmates in 8th grade and I just remember us wishing it was us and not him.

I had already lost my virginity by then. When did you guys lose yours? At 40?
Jesus.

It's a fucking double standard I know, that it's NOT ok when the genders are reversed. I agree with that double standard.

I know it hurts your delicate snowflake sensibilities here. But there it is.

How a woman can rape a man seems pretty simple to me. She puts her hand on his junk and starts dry stroking him.

I'd slap Bill Maher and any other man who said that nonsense to my face. It might be rare, but it absolutely happens and it has happened to me.

That was some insane political correctness. Of course they were not cowards as compared to our cruise missile attacks. I don't think that statement is even very controversial today, he just said it too soon.

But it's hilarious re-watching Maher get his ass handed to him on his '98 comments. I have a little respect for his pushing back on the idea that men & women are the same, but this one was so far out of line that it's impossible to defend.

Of course Muslims and terrorists are brave but calling them that would get you booted out of public circles. Today is no different. Every terrorist attack is "cowardly" according to our leaders and media. To call terrorists brave is very controversial today and you would be shown the door.

Back