Elections Bill de Blasio drops out of the 2020 race? Say it ain't so!

IGotAHugePeckah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Yes, I get all my American politics news from Donald J Trump. Great slam, though.

LOL @ that tweet.

"Polling at ZERO, but had tremendous room for growth"

<Lmaoo>

Lol at Trumps tweet. He's a horrible mayor and that doesn't really make people wanting him to be president.

I’m wondering if people running for President is a way to steal money. There’s no way so many useless candidates jump in and stay with 0% or 1-2%

Lol, that’s actually a hilarious tweet, well done.

I’m wondering if people running for President is a way to steal money. There’s no way so many useless candidates jump in and stay with 0% or 1-2%
It ups his speaking fees after he leaves office. Mayor of NYC and former presidential candidate bilb deblasio

Good lord that was savage.

Live shot of De Blasio
U6SuIrv.gif

Trump loves to denigrate all those who possess less political and/or economic power than he does. He is the King of punching down. He really puts the "bully" in "bully pulpit". A true leader. A role model of the highest order.

Trump loves to denigrate all those who possess less political and/or economic power than he does. He is the King of punching down. He really puts the "bully" in "bully pulpit". A true leader. A role model of the highest order.
Settle down...it's just Bill De Blasio.

Hillary lost, get over it.

He took no prisoners!

Back