Elections Bill de Blasio drops out of the 2020 race? Say it ain't so!

Trump loves to denigrate all those who possess less political and/or economic power than he does. He is the King of punching down. He really puts the "bully" in "bully pulpit". A true leader. A role model of the highest order.
I'm not sure if you can fathom it, but it's a hard task for Trump to find someone more powerful than his own self.
Still, he punched each and every other player within his level (which are: Xi Jinping and the Putin)

Still, whatever you do, don't stop voting for Blasio. He can't afford to lose half of his supporters <Lmaoo>

Bill done great at the first debate. I'm glad he through his hat in the ring.

That tweet is comedic gold!

Whatever you think about Trump, you can't call him a dull president.

I'm not sure if you can fathom it, but it's a hard task for Trump to find someone more powerful than his own self.

Trump lacks both the awareness and self-discipline to change his behavior now that he is at the top of the pile in the Oval Office. He is not a private citizen taking twitter shots at Obama anymore.

Trump lacks both the awareness and self-discipline to change his behavior now that he is at the top of the pile in the Oval Office. He is not a private citizen taking twitter shots at Obama anymore.
Ahm.. Ok, feel free to say whatever you want, just don't say trump is picking on the weaker when there's no one bigger than him to pick around and we good.

Ahm.. Ok, feel free to say whatever you want, just don't say trump is picking on the weaker when there's no one bigger than him to pick around and we good.

Yeah, sure, buddeh. Like, we can't call the biggest guy in the school a bully douchebag. Because he's the biggest guy in the school and has no choice but to pick on smaller kids. :rolleyes:

Yeah, sure, buddeh. Like, we can't call the biggest guy in the school a bully douchebag. Because he's the biggest guy in the school and has no choice but to pick on smaller kids. :rolleyes:
You're calling the most powerful man in the world a coward because he only picks fights with less powerful men.

You can tegiversate all the way to China if you want to, in the end we'll still draw the same conclusion from you.

It's been 3 replies and no useful conversation, therefore...
<LucyBless>

You're calling the most powerful man in the world a coward because he only picks fights with less powerful men.

Yeah I mean people can say what they want about Trump but he's no coward. He motherfucked the media... how many politicians have the balls to do that?

Billy D said hes not running for Governor, but it sounds like hes gonna run for something else

He also admits he made a fair share of mistakes when he was a Mayor (dropped groundhog which died, went to the gym during Covid)

Back