Crime Bill Clinton Tagged By Eyewitness on Epstein Island

Not too much, but people got named and shamed. Which honestly in this day and age is justice. A lot of British and Russians were hiding money there
Basically since Enron, no one up high has been charged with anything. It's sad how blatant justice is for the neo nobility

Nah, fuck that. Fuck all this only look forward shit. That's perhaps my biggest qualm with Obama and his admin, their inability to prosecute and imprison the war criminals that proceeded them. It's blatantly obvious as to why they did, though.

It's definitely not you, flat earther retard.

TCK is basically the guy who calls the time right with a broken clock who has deluded himself into thinking he's the clock. Gotta wonder how crazy people walk or tumble down rabbitholes.

Look at this link.

ORDER: The parties are directed to prepare for unsealing in accordance with the Court's order of July 23, 2020, (ECF Minute Entry, dated July 23, 2020), the documents listed in Exhibit A to Plaintiff Virginia Giuffre's Opposition to Defendant Ghislaine Maxwell's Objections to Unsealing Docket Entries 143, 164, 172, 199, & 230, (dkt. no. 1068-1). Counsel shall file those documents on the public docket, under a heading of "Documents Ordered Unsealed by Order of July 23, 2020," no later than July 30, 2020. The Court incorporates its rulings specific to each document-which are set forth in the transcript of the July 23 proceedings --herein. SO ORDERED. (Signed by Judge Loretta A. Preska on 7/28/2020) (va) (Entered: 07/28/2020)
https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/4355835/giuffre-v-maxwell/?page=6

We are being ruled by pedophiles.

I honestly can't see what's eventful in the bit you posted. What am I missing and am I stupid?

Nah, fuck that. Fuck all this only look forward shit. That's perhaps my biggest qualm with Obama and his admin, their inability to prosecute and imprison the war criminals that proceeded them. It's blatantly obvious as to why they did, though.

TCK is basically the guy who calls the time right with a broken clock who has deluded himself into thinking he's the clock. Gotta wonder how crazy people walk or tumble down rabbitholes.
Well be also didn't prosecute any of the Wallstreet goons who played loose and wrecked our economy.
I think dick Cheney and some CIA guys should definitely be in jail tbh. They definitely sold us on the Iraq war. And by sold us, I mean blatantly lied to us. Which should be a crime

Bill Clinton is suspicious. I’m not accusing him yet as we'll need full proof but he’s a known sexual predator and pervert. Not to mention a liar.
Don’t be shocked if he’s exposed, a man of his character is deprived of any shame.

I think Comey should be questions if he knew about it while in the FBI.. this is worse than good cops protecting bad cops type of thing. If people knew about this then what In the hell 9 years later !!! Of course this be some a Trump thread ...

Edit .. Oh I’ll use some of the lefts language
#ObamaFBI #Obamagate. He knew

Last edited:
Cucks: Clinton is evil!
Everyone else: Yeah, we know. Hope he's brough to justice.
Cucks: You libtards are pathetic! Soros paid you to lie!

Honestly, no standard human is defending or gives a shit about Clinton. We all know what he is. Place him on the pile. Just make sure there's a pile.

Five pages in; and this thread is lacking something

it’s been known for years, and the first people to cover it, did so over a decade ago, oh well. They’re just CT nutters

Sad how the MSM covers for so many. I mean it was pretty clear a year or two ago and they purposely buried it. Honestly I think ever major editor should be fired at this point. They are clearly compromised

Well I've spent a good few hours skimming through the court drops and I compiled a list of everyone named

Jeffrey Epstein
Ghislaine Maxwell
Alan Dershowitz
Prince Andrew
Jean Luc Brunel
Les Wexner
Glenn Dubin
Stephen Kaufmann
George Mitchell
Bill Richardson
Marvin Minsky
"A large hotel chain owner"
"Another Prince"

Naomi Campbell (Plane + Birthday Party)
Heidi Klum (Plane)
Bill Clinton (Plane + Island. Seemed implied that he may have been involved in orgies on the island)
Al Gore (Plane)
Matt Groening (Plane)
Alexandra Causteau (Plane)
Larry the Pilot (Plane)
Lisa Svensson (Business partner of Epstein? Swedish Ocean Ambassador, mentioned in Epstein email to Maxwell)

Those are just the ones who've been named as well. Now obviously being named doesn't equal guilt, but surely we need to be asking questions of some of these people
Good job, thanks. The "large hotel chain owner" is Andre Balazs. Coincidentally, we share the same hometown (Cambridge) and I've stayed in his Standard Hotel in Miami Beach several times over the years. He's 7/10 billionaire and owns all of the Standard hotels as well as the Chateau Marmont and some other hotel and residential properties around the US and the world. He also seems to be Naomi Campbell's connection to Epstein and Maxwell (same goes for Katherine Keating, the daughter of the former prime minister of Australia, Paul Keating, who was seen on video exiting Epstein's New York mansion as Prince Andrew waved goodbye to her) since she was one of his mistresses in the early 2000s and then became his girlfriend later on after his divorce from Katie Ford, the CEO of Ford Models at the time. No doubt he and Epstein used those connections to the modeling world for illicit sex purposes and trafficking, including with underage girls.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/20/ident...ce-andrew-at-jeffrey-epsteins-house-revealed/

Last edited:
I think Comey should be questions if he knew about it while in the FBI.. this is worse than good cops protecting bad cops type of thing. If people knew about this then what In the hell 9 years later !!! Of course this be some a Trump thread ...

Edit .. Oh I’ll use some of the lefts language
#ObamaFBI #Obamagate. He knew
We speak English, which you're barely intelligible in writing.

Bloody hell man , let me get this straight , somehow your almost positive Trump isn't involved but your one hundred percent sure the Clinton's are ?

Oh and Acosta is dirty in this , which president tried to give him a cabinet post ?
Where are you getting this idea? Somehow I'm almost positive Trump isn't involved?

This is the second sentence

"If this all gets dumped on Trump I will have a hard time believing it."
Even though you and I have different political beliefs to the best of my memory we've always treated each other with respect.

I'm assuming that this is a misunderstanding, rather than what it looks like to me, deliberate misinterpretation of my words. So I'll clarify now.

1) If Trump is implicated he needs to be investigated unhindered. And if he is involved he needs to go to prison.
2) If this were to happen I would have no issue and it would not be suspicious in my opinion.
3) If this were to happen only to Trump I would take major issue and would find it highly suspicious.

Last edited:
Trump: accused of raping a 13 year old child, has been friends with Epstein and Maxwell for many years. Has said in the past that Epstein like them "on the younger side", gee wonder how he knew that. Has been on Epstein flight manifest. Has been witnessed by Epstein' brother to have flown in Epstein' plane many of times. Has been known to have partied with Epstein and just recently has wished his good friend Maxwell well when asked what he thought about the case of Maxwell.

But yeah keep your blinders on to everything pertaining Trump and his association with Epstein, lol.

Now you're embellishing. Trump flew on Epstein plane once - from Florida to New York.

And the lady that claims he rapedher had her suit tossed from court in Cali and she's withdrawn it twice in NY. Seems it only goes to court near elections.

Good job, thanks. The "large hotel chain owner" is Andre Balazs. Coincidentally, we share the same hometown (Cambridge) and I've stayed in his Standard Hotel in Miami Beach several times over the years. He's 7/10 billionaire and owns all of the Standard hotels as well as the Chateau Marmont and some other hotel and residential properties around the US and the world. He also seems to be Naomi Campbell's connection to Epstein and Maxwell (same goes for Katherine Keating, the daughter of the former prime minister of Australia, Paul Keating, who was seen on video exiting Epstein's New York mansion as Prince Andrew waved goodbye to her) since she was one of his mistresses in the early 2000s and then became his girlfriend later on after his divorce from Katie Ford, the CEO of Ford Models at the time. No doubt he and Epstein used those connections to the modeling world for illicit sex purposes and trafficking, including with underage girls.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/20/ident...ce-andrew-at-jeffrey-epsteins-house-revealed/

Man, he was with Uma Thurman for a while too. I go through Cambridge almost every day for work. Cheers!

bill-clinton-mad.jpg

"I did...not...have...sex with that woman...girl...child...."

Persons with cervix, jeez get it right.

Even though you and I have different political beliefs to the best of my memory we've always treated each other with respect.

I'm assuming that this is a misunderstanding, rather than what it looks like to me, deliberate misinterpretation of my words. So I'll clarify now.

1) If Trump is implicated he needs to be investigated unhindered. And if he is involved he needs to go to prison.
2) If this were to happen I would have no issue and it would not be suspicious in my opinion.
3) If this were to happen only to Trump I would take major issue and would find it highly suspicious.
Thanks for clarifying.

Yahoo is using the prince's photo for their headline. Dudes a putz and probably guilty, but I'll be mad if the media makes him seem like Epsteins right hand man or a fall guy

Back