Crime Bill Clinton Tagged By Eyewitness on Epstein Island

Is it actually breaking news? I've known for years that Bill Clinton is a pedophile rapist. Hillary is as well.
True, it's an open secret. But this is getting close to proof.
Also I'd like to know who else participated and enabled all this. Eric weinstein wants to know why intelligence agencies won't confirm or deny Epstein being a member

Release ALL info on relevant people and events.

An underage child trafficking operation is something all involved even tangentially should never see the light of day over.
This. Interpol and others should be jumping all over this. Congressional hearing as well. Basically anyone complicit should be at least implicated. I hope this is Panama papers level of prosecution

FBI and DOJ knew everything from the start. They're complicit and I am confident that Obama got his hand on this too.

No, he said "If this ALL gets dumped on Trump, I will have a hard time believing it". Now explain how you got that he was positive Trump wasn't involved this from that.
Lol it sounds to me like he's sure Trump isn't involved and he made it damn clear he is positive the Clinton's are

our shit tier government better have the will to go after these fucking dirt-bags aggressively.

take a step back to 1000 feet here. wtf is going on in this country and the world? this is stranger than fiction, all of it. not just Epstein and the rest but just everything.....

seems like anything could happen right now and probably will.

Last edited:
Lol it sounds to me like he's sure Trump isn't involved and he made it damn clear he is positive the Clinton's are
Sigh... How did you come to that conclusion? Focus on the keyword of that sentence being "all". I know you omitted it when I asked you to go back and reread it the first time. Go back and reread it again if you need to.

Sigh... How did you come to that conclusion? Focus on the keyword of that sentence being "all". I know you omitted it when I asked you to go back and reread it the first time. Go back and reread it again if you need to.
Lmao , I asked him a clarifying question as to what he meant , he'll respond most likely

If you want to tell me what you think he meant have at it

In other breaking news, water is wet, bears shit in woods...

Also, this will have absolutely no effect on the election, since even Biden isn't senile enough to pick Hilary as VP. Trump is heading for one of the most humiliating defeats in US political history.

Call me back when there's a video showing Creepy Uncle Joe getting his balls drained by an underage girl while he high-fives Epstein and Maxwell:)

Lmao , I asked him a clarifying question as to what he meant , he'll respond most likely

If you want to tell me what you think he meant have at it
Sigh... He never said Trump wasn't involved. How you arrived at that conclusion...

FBI and DOJ knew everything from the start. They're complicit and I am confident that Obama got his hand on this too.

I agree. Seems Obama had his thumb in the FBI and used them for his own purposes.
Not going to lie, unlike Hillary, Obama does a better job with his veneer. It seems more real than hers. But I think he is in on some stuff here as well. If not directly, but through an agency that helped or even set up and started what Epstein did. Eric weinstein said that when he met Epstein, that he seemed like a fake version of a fund manager. Like he was an actor playing one.
I wonder really how deep and wide this was.

Well I've spent a good few hours skimming through the court drops and I compiled a list of everyone named

Jeffrey Epstein
Ghislaine Maxwell
Alan Dershowitz
Prince Andrew
Jean Luc Brunel
Les Wexner
Glenn Dubin
Stephen Kaufmann
George Mitchell
Bill Richardson
Marvin Minsky
"A large hotel chain owner"
"Another Prince"

Naomi Campbell (Plane + Birthday Party)
Heidi Klum (Plane)
Bill Clinton (Plane + Island. Seemed implied that he may have been involved in orgies on the island)
Al Gore (Plane)
Matt Groening (Plane)
Alexandra Causteau (Plane)
Larry the Pilot (Plane)
Lisa Svensson (Business partner of Epstein? Swedish Ocean Ambassador, mentioned in Epstein email to Maxwell)

Those are just the ones who've been named as well. Now obviously being named doesn't equal guilt, but surely we need to be asking questions of some of these people

Its hilarious when Hilary says the Lewinsky scandal was very painful, when we all know Bill was fucking everything that moved.

our shit tier government better have the will to go after these fucking dirt-bags aggressively.

take a step back to 1000 feet here. wtf is going on in this country and the world? this is stranger than fiction, all of it. not just Epstein and the rest but just everything.....

seems like anything could happen right now and probably will.

Guess who knows exactly whats going on in this world right now?

<BC1>

ITT you have a bunch of people shocked about these revelations. Yet they've been out in the open for years and Ive been ringing the alarm for years.

But either way Im glad you and othets are shaking off the blinders.

This. Interpol and others should be jumping all over this. Congressional hearing as well. Basically anyone complicit should be at least implicated. I hope this is Panama papers level of prosecution

Did much even come from the Panama Papers?

Did much even come from the Panama Papers?
Not too much, but people got named and shamed. Which honestly in this day and age is justice. A lot of British and Russians were hiding money there
Basically since Enron, no one up high has been charged with anything. It's sad how blatant justice is for the neo nobility

Guess who knows exactly whats going on in this world right now?

<BC1>

ITT you have a bunch of people shocked about these revelations. Yet they've been out in the open for years and Ive been ringing the alarm for years.

But either way Im glad you and othets are shaking off the blinders.

It's definitely not you, flat earther retard.

Back