Crime Bill Clinton Tagged By Eyewitness on Epstein Island

Five pages in; and this thread is lacking something

it’s been known for years, and the first people to cover it, did so over a decade ago, oh well. They’re just CT nutters

I've never seen or heard of this

Ah, here we go. November is going to be one hell of a ride. The globalists are shuffling the deck and a few key players are going to be sacrificed.

Guess who knows exactly whats going on in this world right now?

<BC1>

ITT you have a bunch of people shocked about these revelations. Yet they've been out in the open for years and Ive been ringing the alarm for years.

But either way Im glad you and othets are shaking off the blinders.
Don’t bother. This is a surface level website at the end of the day. They don’t get it or they don’t care. What’s interesting is below the surface is now being shown to people on a larger scale. What concerns me is if this is deliberate or not by the globalists or if it’s truly being leaked because of advancement in communication via the web. I think it’s likely a bit of both.

You'd think this would be the breaking news of breaking news, but the Online Defense Brigade is already dismissing it as conservative propaganda. How nothing was covered up and the info is being purposely misused by conservatives to help Trump/hurt Dems.

Honestly. Can't make this up if you tried. Proof to me that nothing will happen, because like I've said a few times and was right each time, soon it will be political.

Is it actually breaking news? I've known for years that Bill Clinton is a pedophile rapist. Hillary is as well.
Oh I've had people get very mad at me for saying he was a rapist. Same people who believe a women said that woman has been lying for decades

Even if the evidence were undeniable, Epstein island is outside U.S. jurisdiction.

Therefore, technically they are not breaking the law.

Well... but they are. You can't fly American children out of the country to have sex with them. It's pretty much the most textbook definition of sex trafficking.

Still wondering why Barr fires the guy in charge of bringing charges against Maxwell.

You'd think this would be the breaking news of breaking news, but the Online Defense Brigade is already dismissing it as conservative propaganda. How nothing was covered up and the info is being purposely misused by conservatives to help Trump/hurt Dems.

Honestly. Can't make this up if you tried. Proof to me that nothing will happen, because like I've said a few times and was right each time, soon it will be political.
Some of the names dropping from the documents are pretty “holy shit”.

I've never seen or heard of this
Probably related to the bounty Alex Jones put on people saying this live on TV or being seen on a broadcast wearing a shirt that says the same. He paid out, too. Then was summarily cancelled and memory-holed by Clinton Global Book-Burning Initiative money via donations to the book-burners.

**edit**
I remember seeing some videos of these Jones fans desperately trying to get on camera, camera non-cervix-having-persons fighting via panning, rule of thirds gone to shit. It was entertaining and disruptive to the Ted Baxter types.

D-9Ce93W4AA6MYf.png

EQhhIoLX0AAESlA.png

A prime minister a magician and a jewish mayor enter a bar....

Couldn't see Viscous William in the black book pics, but there's always
flightlogpic1.jpg

david blaine is also jewish

Don’t bother. This is a surface level website at the end of the day. They don’t get it or they don’t care. What’s interesting is below the surface is now being shown to people on a larger scale. What concerns me is if this is deliberate or not by the globalists or if it’s truly being leaked because of advancement in communication via the web. I think it’s likely a bit of both.
Tactical faux-transperancy would look a lot like transparency; both diffoccult to see. Hue hue hue.

The Clinton's, Trump and Ghislain should all be rocketed into space along with anyone else from Epstein Island

Yahoo is using the prince's photo for their headline. Dudes a putz and probably guilty, but I'll be mad if the media makes him seem like Epsteins right hand man or a fall guy

In case you couldn't tell, he's already being set up as the fall guy. They weren't gonna get away unscathed this time, so they'll sacrifice a Prince nobody cares about.

But why do you support some pedophiles and not others? Sounds fishy.

Epstein had lots of information on lots of people. However, the investigation into the pedophile ring centred around those who visited his private island, as Epstein kept records of this and we now know this was used for raping children.

Trump, as far as we know, never visited the island. Clinton did, multiple times. That is the difference.

Lots of people who I would love to see burn were in the 'little black book', but that proves nothing, as for the most part they were just contact details and nothing more. The island is the meat in this sandwich and Clinton is guilty as hell.

Back