Big Brother Season 18 Thread V1 (Premier June 22nd) 12 Houseguests Revealed

Is it time for another All-Stars season?

• Yes, Semi All-Star season (Seasons after S14, last All-Star Season)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naah. Zack's game definitely didn't live up to Will & Boogie's game.

That's what I said. He was comparable to will in the entertainment value though.

Also, I think you give more credit to boogie than needed. With out will, boogie isn't too impressive of a player. His first and last season weren't impressive and his second one he had a legend purposely trying to win him the game

That's what I said. He was comparable to will in the entertainment value though.

Also, I think you give more credit to boogie than needed. With out will, boogie isn't too impressive of a player. His first and last season weren't impressive and his second one he had a legend purposely trying to win him the game
I don't think I am giving Boogie too much credit. He was much stronger than Will in competitions, and he had a strong social game. Will just happens to have the strongest social game of all time.

I don't think I am giving Boogie too much credit. He was much stronger than Will in competitions, and he had a strong social game. Will just happens to have the strongest social game of all time.

I don;t think his social game was that good. In first season, he blew up and made himself a target which you can let slide cause most people didn't understand the game aspect of BB til Will at the end of that season. Last season he was one, his social game was awful. He tried to buddy with Frank and expected it to win him the game. He always was on the outside of deals aside from a very very early one with Janelle that cancelled quick. Only time you could say his social game was good was where Will was present and helping him win which makes me believe he wasn't that good.

Comps wise, sure. I mean I can't think of how I'd rank players with comps but there are plenty who were very good. I just don't think Boogie stands out anywhere and might not even make my top 10 for best players gameplay wise.

Getting pumped for this season, think they entered the house today

and someone mentioned troll girl who Cody was flirting with, her name was Christine

a9d8fcd0-1dcd-0132-4e16-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

That was hilarious because I'm sure Big Brother encourages fans to cheer no matter who the contestant is, but they didn't hold back for her
Rightfully so. Would've dumped her ass so fast if I was her fiance. Cuddling and feeling up on Cody everyday as ''gameplay"? Foh

Cbs.com and you just sign up for their monthly subscription. I think it's like eight dollars a month so you'll pay 24 total and just have to cancel your membership the last month. Didn't have trouble last year doing it

OH -ok Thanks!

Watched the pre-house interviews. Some thoughts

Brigette- Dorky but I like her so far
Paul- not the stereotype I thought he'd be (Adam S13, Matt S12, super annoying trying to be cool guy). Seems laid back
Michelle- kinda like Nicole S16. Nerdy. Said she's willing to lie and backstab though. Doubt she will do much of that. I could believe she was Johnny Mac's sister if someone told me.
Glenn- Not sure
Victor- Not sure. Doesn't seem like some meathead jock though
Bronte- She's really odd. She's one of those girls with a kid voice
Paulie- says he's just going to admit he's Cody's brother. Says he's similar to Cody and wants to play a social game like Cody
Natalie- Very cute. Said she wants an all girl alliance... I'm sure that will go far like Joey's. Pretty sure she definitely going to hook up with one of the guys and just be on whatever team theyre on.
Jozea- Jeff starts the interview saying "do you know the fighter Jose Aldo?" ha! Laid back. Not sure if they showed who but I think this is the gay guy. Other than being a makeup artist and somewhat his voice, he isn't the charismatic kind like Frankie/Andy.
Zakiyah- Not sure
Corey- Like Clay I guess. Even said he went to Texas A&M which I think Clay went to. Jock type player
Tiffany- Going to not reveal the Vanessa thing but if called on it, will admit. I bet she might reveal it as soon as she sees Paulie do it. She seemed very cautious to even tell Jeff that was his sister for some reason. Not sure how much of a fan Vanessa was but she said she been a fan a long time and listed different favorite seasons. She seemed to be the hotter looking sister.

The new season's first episode is tonight. The live feeds don't start until tomorrow after the West coast airing of the show. I believe the live feeds start at 10:00 PST tomorrow.

I had no idea that show was still on. I never got the appeal of watching other people's lives when you could have your own. Especially when those people are hot garbage.

I had no idea that show was still on. I never got the appeal of watching other people's lives when you could have your own. Especially when those people are hot garbage.
You are aware its a competition and not a show where you just watch other people.....

Bronte <333333

Smh @ these returnees. Frank is good. James I can even understand, even if hes doing the back to back. Good player + fun guy. But Nicole? She played twice her season and did nothing. And Davonne?!? Wtf....

Last time they did this, they brought back Dan, Dick, Janelle and Brittany. And this is what we get this time? Damn.

Pretty sure they are bringing even more players. If they are getting rid of a player this week and it's the longest season yet with 99 days, they definitely are trying to eliminate people fast to bring more in. They did this in s14 to make room for the coaches and reset the game and this game is already looking very similar

Also wtf with davonne. Was she really the best they could bring back. They need zack or beast mode

Bronte <333333

Smh @ these returnees. Frank is good. James I can even understand, even if hes doing the back to back. Good player + fun guy. But Nicole? She played twice her season and did nothing. And Davonne?!? Wtf....

Last time they did this, they brought back Dan, Dick, Janelle and Brittany. And this is what we get this time? Damn.

Bronte?! What?!!

Nicole was a fan favorite so I get that. America always likes the small nice blonde girl. Jordan, Britney etc

Pretty sure they are bringing even more players. If they are getting rid of a player this week and it's the longest season yet with 99 days, they definitely are trying to eliminate people fast to bring more in. They did this in s14 to make room for the coaches and reset the game and this game is already looking very similar
Praying you are right. Then they can be forgiven somewhat for bringing Davonne back

Bronte?! What?!!

Nicole was a fan favorite so I get that. America always likes the small nice blonde girl. Jordan, Britney etc
When she was finding her zen <333333

"Play with your heart" <333333

She is adorable, instant favorite

Praying you are right. Then they can be forgiven somewhat for bringing Davonne back

When she was finding her zen <333333

"Play with your heart" <333333

She is adorable, instant favorite

I think Brigette has that going on. Not feeling it with bronte.

90% sure more players and coming. They just didn't want to bring them in all at once and make it clear lines. They are trying to intermingle them as much as possible

Lol - Tiffanys secret lasted about 2 minutes. She probably shouldn't be talking sisters since that immediately gets people thinking about siblings...

And she looks and sounds just like her sister. I put the over/under at 4 episodes before everyone knows, if she lasts that long.

Lol - Tiffanys secret lasted about 2 minutes. She probably shouldn't be talking sisters since that immediately gets people thinking about siblings...

And looks and sounds just like her sister. I put the over/under at 4 episodes before everyone knows, if she lasts that long.

She said she wasn't going to reveal but I thought she would as soon as Paulie announced. With returning players and him doing that, it was the perfect time

Wow, Da'Vonne's doing a great job at keeping a low profile and making friends out of the gate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back