Big Brother Season 18 Thread V1 (Premier June 22nd) 12 Houseguests Revealed

Is it time for another All-Stars season?

• Yes, Semi All-Star season (Seasons after S14, last All-Star Season)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
do you know where you can watch bb online (that's open to canadians lol)?

I wonder if austin and is it liz? are still dating?

I actually forgot who won last season and had to look it up. Then I remembered it was Steve and was glad he took the gold because Vanessa did indeed play the pity me I'm crying game far too much and it was annoying.

The previous season was indeed a lot more interesting with derrick and company.

I think they are. I saw pictures of them with Julia on vacations. Could've been old though.

They split in february, from Liz's twitter, sounds like they remained friends though and were still hanging out now and then

do you know where you can watch bb online (that's open to canadians lol)?

Not certain. I buy the feeds so I can watch the episodes there if I don't catch it on tv. If I find something, I'll let you know

They split in february, from Liz's twitter, sounds like they remained friends though and were still hanging out now and then

They were an odd couple. Kinda was like Amanda and McCray. Just clicked cause of the house

Saw a rumour about a potential houseguest. @Lead Salad, not sure if you want us to spoiler the rumours or not but I will just in case

Rumours are that Vanessa Rousso's little sister may be going into the house. Vanessa tweeted a week ago and then quickly deleted it

tumblr_o8e0bnRRjF1vplyqro1_540.jpg

Either way, think they're revealing the guests this week

Saw a rumour about a potential houseguest. @Lead Salad, not sure if you want us to spoiler the rumours or not but I will just in case

Rumours are that Vanessa Rousso's little sister may be going into the house. Vanessa tweeted a week ago and then quickly deleted it

tumblr_o8e0bnRRjF1vplyqro1_540.jpg

Either way, think they're revealing the guests this week

The only spoilers that matter is the feed stuff. We shouldn't tell people what's happening before an episode airs. I think anything preshow is fair game but if you want to tag it feel free.

That would be cool. I'm up for something like that.

Are you doing feeds this year? It's nice when more than me is watching that and catching time stamps to watch

The only spoilers that matter is the feed stuff. We shouldn't tell people what's happening before an episode airs. I think anything preshow is fair game but if you want to tag it feel free.

That would be cool. I'm up for something like that.

Are you doing feeds this year? It's nice when more than me is watching that and catching time stamps to watch
Would like to watch the live feeds but I don't think cbs is allowing it for Canadians again. Last year I managed with the After Dark episodes and spoiler sites

Would like to watch the live feeds but I don't think cbs is allowing it for Canadians again. Last year I managed with the After Dark episodes and spoiler sites

I don't get that shit. If someone wants to pay for content, why do they let stuff like that get in the way? It's so dumb. There are Google extensions that allow your browser to seem like it's in a different country. My girlfriend used it for Netflix content but they figured it out. I doubt cbs would have something that advanced

12 Houseguests have been revealed and EvilDDS's stuff was true
Vanessa's sister will be in the house

Revealing 12 makes me really believe the coaching rumors now. I thought BB 14 was the second best season out there so I'd love for them to do the coach twist again. Not sure how they really could recreate it with the BoB in play and also the fact that the players would know the coaches eventually get to play,

Also, if you are were wondering the answer is yes. CBS once against casted the quota black guy as non masculine/ nonaggressive to avoid coming off as stereotyping. You are only allowed to be a loud mouthed jock if your white (or Jeremy) on this show.

If it's returning HG's, I really would hope it's Derrick, Vanessa, Ian, and I guess Amanda. If I could pick three guys instead of 2/2, then maybe Beastmode Cowboy or Zach.

I'm looking forward to this season.

Also, if you are were wondering the answer is yes. CBS once against casted the quota black guy as non masculine/ nonaggressive to avoid coming off as stereotyping. You are only allowed to be a loud mouthed jock if your white (or Jeremy) on this show.
Lol what if the black guy just pretended he was like that so that he could get cast, then once he's on he turns out to be a giant dick ass n makes everyone weedle in their pants from intimidation B)

I mean at this point it's what I'd do to increase my chances lol (tho not counting on this being the case in all seriousness).

Oh god. Zack has ruined my life. What was that catchphrase he had? Bc ever since somebody I know seen him on BB they've been using it. A lot. It's been how long now??? They still say it. Drives me nuts /:<

Lol what if the black guy just pretended he was like that so that he could get cast, then once he's on he turns out to be a giant dick ass n makes everyone weedle in their pants from intimidation B)

I mean at this point it's what I'd do to increase my chances lol (tho not counting on this being the case in all seriousness).

It annoys me cause I see it a lot with media. Walking dead kills off it's black characters every other episode and it never makes them leaders/masculine. Tyrese was built and they still made him like this harmless dumb pacifist. It annoys me to no end.

The only person they cast was Devin in S16 and it was by accident. He was a giant but talked about his kids all the time and was constantly medicated and seemed chill. Then he goes in the house and had a mental break down. Even when they cast atheletic black guys, they make sure they are restrained. Howard in S15 was built too but he was like all religious and quiet.

Oh god. Zack has ruined my life. What was that catchphrase he had? Bc ever since somebody I know seen him on BB they've been using it. A lot. It's been how long now??? They still say it. Drives me nuts /:<

Fruitloop dingus? He had a lot of memorable lines. He was season 16 so that would be two years ago. S16 definitely still feels like it was last year for how memorable it was.

I'm looking forward to this season.

It's impressive how the show stays good. I think the BoB really helped things a lot. Also, I think doing full new casts has been a big help. That might change this year but if it's only 4 returning, they easily have enough from S14, 15, 16, 17 to choose from.

It annoys me cause I see it a lot with media. Walking dead kills off it's black characters every other episode and it never makes them leaders/masculine. Tyrese was built and they still made him like this harmless dumb pacifist. It annoys me to no end.

The only person they cast was Devin in S16 and it was by accident. He was a giant but talked about his kids all the time and was constantly medicated and seemed chill. Then he goes in the house and had a mental break down. Even when they cast atheletic black guys, they make sure they are restrained. Howard in S15 was built too but he was like all religious and quiet.

Fruitloop dingus? He had a lot of memorable lines. He was season 16 so that would be two years ago. S16 definitely still feels like it was last year for how memorable it was.
Lol walking dead really is a good example.

I don't remember devin tbh. What happened during his breakdown?

And yeah that's the one lol. I remembered it after posting but omg it really does get annoying xD

Lol walking dead really is a good example.

I don't remember devin tbh. What happened during his breakdown?

And yeah that's the one lol. I remembered it after posting but omg it really does get annoying xD

Devin was the same season as Zach. He got voted out like week three or something but made the biggest three weeks before that. He's the guy who made the bomb squad which ultimately kinda stayed together whether by chance or not. Funny thing though is Cody and Derrick were the bottom of the pecking order and completely flipped it on its head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back