Big Brother Season 18 Thread V1 (Premier June 22nd) 12 Houseguests Revealed

Is it time for another All-Stars season?

• Yes, Semi All-Star season (Seasons after S14, last All-Star Season)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Devin was the same season as Zach. He got voted out like week three or something but made the biggest three weeks before that. He's the guy who made the bomb squad which ultimately kinda stayed together whether by chance or not. Funny thing though is Cody and Derrick were the bottom of the pecking order and completely flipped it on its head
probably why i didnt remember him then, i have a hard time remembering people in general but even worse when people are voted out early. think i might vaguely remember him tho, and having a feeling he'd be the next to go based on his behavior. wasnt he starting to kinda go off and even his own group were like, this guy is a problem for us, and werent too concerned if he ended up getting voted out?

probably why i didnt remember him then, i have a hard time remembering people in general but even worse when people are voted out early. think i might vaguely remember him tho, and having a feeling he'd be the next to go based on his behavior. wasnt he starting to kinda go off and even his own group were like, this guy is a problem for us, and werent too concerned if he ended up getting voted out?

He started a six man group than made it an eight person group then also almost made it 10 but just did 9 instead. The entire house thought it was hilarious and all 16 knew about it because it was so big. At that point, he then tried to backstab the group and work with one of the people he didn't include in the group (the hot milf Brittany) but that didn't work either. The guy may have had the worst week in bb history as HOH

My daughter man...

lmao oh my god yes, i remember him now! he was cheeseballs man

i miss donny. he was a good fella tbh

Zack and Devon were such gangstas. Great season. Better be some awesome returning house guests

lmao oh my god yes, i remember him now! he was cheeseballs man

I watched that and forgot how silly it really got. They didn't even include him making an alliance with the first eight people who came in the house (Crazy 8s) and before he made the bomb squad. Also, the feeds made this guy so hilarious because he would think he was ahead of everyone when they all were like scared and thought he was crazy as fuck. When he took Britney and Jocasta upstair, everyone knew what he was doing and he thought it was some kinda mastermind plan. I'm going to betray my 8 person alliance I made that now thinks I'm a joke by revealing the alliance to the woman I targeted personally the week I was HOH and won veto but then decided to target one of my alliance members who the house didn't vote out. WORST WEEK EVER. You couldn't fail more than he did that week.

No shortage of brunettes this year for @Lead Salad

Indeed. Can't say any of the chicks are my type this year though. Maybe that's why I want Amanda as a coach. I actually though Vanessa looked good some days but other days her nose looked huge and her eyes were droopy. I like I just like big brown eyes and I tend to ignore the other features sometimes. Amanda was hot though

bb15-bblf-20130706-1045-amanda.jpg

Zack and Devon were such gangstas. Great season. Better be some awesome returning house guests

Thank god Zack didn't go home week 2. He was on the block that week and the one week where Derrick and Cody made up their mind on which side of the house to stick with. Both weeks were huge for the game and Zack got to be on display for both. His exit was still the best of all time. He may be my favorite player of all time. I don't think he ever was actually playing but his charisma was off the charts in that house.

More Amanda photos needed
Big-Brother-2014-Spoilers-Amanda-Zuckerman-51.jpg

19_hn5oo.jpg

big-brother-amanda-evel-dick-04.jpg

That first pic, wow

Have you glimpsed at her Instagram, some posts on there that suggest she may be on this season, unless she's just teasing

I don't really follow any of their twitters or social media. I was just on her Twitter though and she posted she thought the season would be all new houseguests and then another post saying "when you hear there's returning houseguests rumors and don't get a call" with a sad face. I think production completely hates the season 15 cast. It's possible they might not have one person from it and if they do, it might be a shitty player like Helen.

Without hearing them talk, just going by their profile pic and brief description. I'm going to pick one guy and one girl who I think will win.

I always like to do this before Big Brother or Survivor and then look back to see how wrong I was (most likely) or how close I was. Or after the first episode airs, to see how messed up or confident I am with my picks.

For the male, I will pick Corey Brooks. Baseball coach, 25 yrs old from Texas. Just seems likeable from that description.

big-brother-season-18-corey-brooks.jpg

For the female, I will pick Bronte D'Acquisto, student, 26 yrs old from San Diego. Her description talks about how she likes probablilites and statistics, a math girl

0a4db9c.jpg

I don't really follow any of their twitters or social media. I was just on her Twitter though and she posted she thought the season would be all new houseguests and then another post saying "when you hear there's returning houseguests rumors and don't get a call" with a sad face. I think production completely hates the season 15 cast. It's possible they might not have one person from it and if they do, it might be a shitty player like Helen.
They should hate that cast, horrible season. Smh at a hottie like Amanda with them succulent tig ol bitties fucking McCray all over the place

They should hate that cast, horrible season. Smh at a hottie like Amanda with them succulent tig ol bitties fucking McCray all over the place

They definitely had a lot of low life houseguests on that year . The feeds were awful. You could tell production had to try hard to find footage that made them seem somewhat decent.

Without hearing them talk, just going by their profile pic and brief description. I'm going to pick one guy and one girl who I think will win.

I always like to do this before Big Brother or Survivor and then look back to see how wrong I was (most likely) or how close I was. Or after the first episode airs, to see how messed up or confident I am with my picks.

For the male, I will pick Corey Brooks. Baseball coach, 25 yrs old from Texas. Just seems likeable from that description.

big-brother-season-18-corey-brooks.jpg

For the female, I will pick Bronte D'Acquisto, student, 26 yrs old from San Diego. Her description talks about how she likes probablilites and statistics, a math girl

0a4db9c.jpg

I'd hold off til premier night just because four players still aren't revealed.

I usually have my idea of a pick by week 3 or so. Season 16, it was clear around week 2 that Derrick was in his own league and maybe Frankie would be his comp for the season but Frankie turned into a Helen. Last season I said Austin or Vanessa and I don't really feel bad about it cause Vanessa lost by the very last comp and definitely was viewed as the best of the three.

Picked Amanda in season 15 but her personality even for that house did her in at the second half. I actually think Andy is one of the better winners of the show for two reasons. One, he never had a clear partner he could fully trust and two, because of that, he had to be in game mode the entire time in that house. It made the feeds not reveal that he was far more capable cause you never got to hear his real thoughts other than the diary room. With other winners, you could somewhat see their thoughts more clearer than Andy. He just gets shit cause it wasn't that great of a season because of casting and the awful twist that year.

Last edited:
lead how do you remember all this stuff? do you review big brother fact shits on the daily?
maybe eating a super food i need to know about. idk
like damn i cant even remember events from my own life from 2 weeks ago but you remember stuff from big brother that was years back o:

and every time i come in this thread youre viewing it lol, maybe its a fetish

lead how do you remember all this stuff? do you review big brother fact shits on the daily?
maybe eating a super food i need to know about. idk
like damn i cant even remember events from my own life from 2 weeks ago but you remember stuff from big brother that was years back o:

I think it's just cause I enjoy the show that much. I put a lot of time on the feeds each summer so some of it tends to stick. My memory is actually pretty bad with most other stuff. I probably retain some odd mma and political facts too but couldn't remember something from last week either.

People on here could tell you about seasons farther back like 7 and 10. Idk if anyone started with bb1 live and stayed til now. I watched that season when it was on but I didn't watch again until season 12 and then I had to fill in the gaps. I think I'm still missing like three seasons

and every time i come in this thread youre viewing it lol, maybe its a fetish

This thread usually becomes me posting spoilers with few replies between. People probably wondering why I'm bumping the thread but I'm really just posting everything by the minute. It's the closest thing I could compare to Twitter for me. It's sad really but there's a few people here that are big fans too.

I think it's just cause I enjoy the show that much. I put a lot of time on the feeds each summer so some of it tends to stick. My memory is actually pretty bad with most other stuff. I probably retain some odd mma and political facts too but couldn't remember something from last week either.

People on here could tell you about seasons farther back like 7 and 10. Idk if anyone started with bb1 live and stayed til now. I watched that season when it was on but I didn't watch again until season 12 and then I had to fill in the gaps. I think I'm still missing like three seasons

This thread usually becomes me posting spoilers with few replies between. People probably wondering why I'm bumping the thread but I'm really just posting everything by the minute. It's the closest thing I could compare to Twitter for me. It's sad really but there's a few people here that are big fans too.
thats understandable. i guess we all have that one thing that we remember lots of information about. i just find it interesting because youve remembered so many different people and all the different things that theyve done. i can see watching the feeds helping with that though. more time to get to know each personality and whatnot.

nah, not sad at all. nothing wrong with it. youre like the dragonlord of big brother, bringing the fans all the up-to-date information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back