Big Brother Season 18 Thread V1 (Premier June 22nd) 12 Houseguests Revealed

Is it time for another All-Stars season?

• Yes, Semi All-Star season (Seasons after S14, last All-Star Season)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Da'Vonne's doing a great job at keeping a low profile and making friends out of the gate.

thought Paul was going to be like Jace but the twist and having davonne in his team might save him from leaving early. She really is the most undeserving returning player of the four and she's acting like she's some kinda vet calling the other players newbies

She's a three week vet and the first three weeks were actually some of the worst bb gameplay I saw with her and Audrey. Almost nothing that occurred in those weeks mattered afterwards other than them noticing the twins were twins and that didn't even matter cause people wanted to keep them for alliance reasons

Hoping Glenn goes instead of Nicole. Never really liked Nicole much but I think she will have more gameplay than Glenn would. He seems like he'd become a spencer and just sit on the block every week but stay which makes for some boring weeks. Season 15s nominations were usually boring after pov cause Spenser was always safe

Hoping Glenn goes instead of Nicole. Never really liked Nicole much but I think she will have more gameplay than Glenn would. He seems like he'd become a spencer and just sit on the block every week but stay which makes for some boring weeks. Season 15s nominations were usually boring after pov cause Spenser was always safe
I honestly could care less who goes first. Nicole sucks. She proved that twice in her season.

Why is it when they bring in older players, they are fat, dopey and bad players.

was it the states bb that did that thing where there were like, two hohs and theyd each nominate 2 ppl then those two ppl would have a battle and . . . bc i found that so annoying n boring tbh. fuck.

i hate how big brother shows try to "change things up" and add lots of "twists" to the point where it's just too much.

have liked this season of bbcan bc theyve pulled back on that shit n its been more enjoyable to watch.

Yeah they don't trust in the format at all in the US. Always doing stupid twists. It's mostly to give production some control to advance fan favorites and whatnot.

I could go for a straight forward season. haven't had one since 10...which was one of the best seasons.

Yeah they don't trust in the format at all in the US. Always doing stupid twists. It's mostly to give production some control to advance fan favorites and whatnot.

I could go for a straight forward season. haven't had one since 10...which was one of the best seasons.

They dropped BoB this year. Thought the new comp was going to be what we saw tonight but doesn't seem like it with what the narrator said at the end.

I thought BoB was refreshing and didn't really favor anyone. Only time people thought maybe production was helping someone was Frankie when Caleb refused to play. The comp ended up being easier for one player. I think they either decided they needed to start doing this because the formula always became a player purposely throwing or cause it was a previously planned comp. aside from that, the show really hasn't messed with the game like it use to. Season 13 was an all time high for that BS. S14 a little bit with giving Dan an extra veto chance. s15 trying to make Elissa have lots of power and stay. After that, I thought season 16 and 17 have been the most unbiased in a very long time by the show

Why is it when they bring in older players, they are fat, dopey and bad players.

Kinda okay with them doing these type of players for a mixed season. If they bring back winners, I want it to be for an all star one with all returning

Wow, Da'Vonne's doing a great job at keeping a low profile and making friends out of the gate.
hey, at least she got that booty man. dang in that yellow bikini ridin up . . . im about that life!!!
and that one chick with the boobs all out in rocket comp, i gotta be mirin.
some nice dude bodies too but, not diggin personalities yet /:

lol anyways xD

i do like davonne tbh, im prolly one of the few? and the blond chick. lol when i seen that other girl i was like dang she look familiar, then they bring back blondie and im like shit yeah!!! that who she reminds me of o:

aint no way vanessa's sister gonna fool anyone. my god how is it that they even have the same voice??? lol its crazy man

Also wtf with davonne. Was she really the best they could bring back. They need zack or beast mode
even tho i like her, i did find it weird that they brought her back. i really cant understand why lol

They dropped BoB this year. Thought the new comp was going to be what we saw tonight but doesn't seem like it with what the narrator said at the end.

I thought BoB was refreshing and didn't really favor anyone. Only time people thought maybe production was helping someone was Frankie when Caleb refused to play. The comp ended up being easier for one player. I think they either decided they needed to start doing this because the formula always became a player purposely throwing or cause it was a previously planned comp. aside from that, the show really hasn't messed with the game like it use to. Season 13 was an all time high for that BS. S14 a little bit with giving Dan an extra veto chance. s15 trying to make Elissa have lots of power and stay. After that, I thought season 16 and 17 have been the most unbiased in a very long time by the show

16 was ok because they quickly recognized Derrick's savvy and let him run shit. Was cool to watch.

Donny got some help with the America's whatever alliance but it was nothing major.

13 was bad, and even though 11 was ultimately a good season they did a lot of wonky shit to help Jeff and Jordan.

Last season wasn't too bad either...you're right. Still not a fan of the BOB, so i didn't love those seasons as much as 6, 7, 10, 14.

I think a lot of it has been to discourage jobbers getting to the end...but i think in general the big brother fan base is really corny and likes the stupid twists and all the cheese.

I just like the survivor-esque strategy elements, so the closer it is to untouched, the better. I was happy that the double POV didn't work out for Dan, and he got out of it with good old fashioned BB elbow grease.

Kinda okay with them doing these type of players for a mixed season. If they bring back winners, I want it to be for an all star one with all returning

lol - I meant Glenn

Old... As in age. Haha.

16 was ok because they quickly recognized Derrick's savvy and let him run shit. Was cool to watch.

Donny got some help with the America's whatever alliance but it was nothing major.

13 was bad, and even though 11 was ultimately a good season they did a lot of wonky shit to help Jeff and Jordan.

Last season wasn't too bad either...you're right. Still not a fan of the BOB, so i didn't love those seasons as much as 6, 7, 10, 14.

I think a lot of it has been to discourage jobbers getting to the end...but i think in general the big brother fan base is really corny and likes the stupid twists and all the cheese.

I just like the survivor-esque strategy elements, so the closer it is to untouched, the better. I was happy that the double POV didn't work out for Dan, and he got out of it with good old fashioned BB elbow grease.

I don't mind them if they don't specifically benefit a player and they are presented at the beginning so everyone is on an even playing field. The season 15 twist was actually a good idea if Elissa wasn't in the house and maybe they if a different way of picking other than America votes but they fucked it up and had to scrap it quickly. I think after that, they really rethought things and realized hey shouldn't do dumb shit like that.

True about Americas player but all it did was save Donny a few weeks. Donny still wanted Derrick and Frankie gone and Derrick was finding ways to finally be able to make that move on him without America getting pissed. All the missions were lighthearted though and didn't wreck the game. Zach may have gone home cause of the clothes thing but I think that was more a nail in the coffin and was hilarious. Damn I actually wish Zach was on that team since he literally did half their work for them some weeks

Anyone find it hilarious James picked the hot chick right off the bat. He was a womanizer last season and the way that whole hing played out had me laughing. Him having his head right near her ass

Disappointed Nicole and Hayden broke up. Didn't realize they weren't together

Davonne...wat? Why?

Wat?

Yea, I know. Worse thing is she's pretending she's some kind of vet. Her returning makes me think there are 2-4 more players coming in. It would be very bizarre if they really did just pick these four out of the crop they have unless maybe they are saving certain players for a full all-star season.

Really wish the feeds started tonight. Anyone else doing them this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back