Big Brother Season 18 Thread V1 (Premier June 22nd) 12 Houseguests Revealed

Is it time for another All-Stars season?

• Yes, Semi All-Star season (Seasons after S14, last All-Star Season)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lead

/Led/ blanket
Platinum Member
Reaction score
*Last updated after 7/28/16 Thursday's episode
House
Bridgette 1 HOH, 1PoV, 2 Nom
Corey 1 Nom
Da'Vonne 1 Nom
James 1 HOH
Michelle
Natalie 1 Nom
Nicole 1 HOH
Paul 3 Nom 1 POV
Paulie 2 HOH, 1 PoV, 1 Nom
Victor 1 RK, 1 Nom, 1 BB
Zakiyak

Jury

Non-Jury
Frank 2 RK, 1 Nom
Tiffany 1 RK 3 Nom
Bronte 2 Nom
Victor 1 RK 1 Nom
Jozea 1 Nom
Glen (Competition Eviction)

Week by Week Summary
James HOH> Frank Evicted 8-0
Victor wins Battle Back to return; Roadkill/Teams End
Paulie HOH> Tiffany Evicted 8-0
Bridgette HOH> Bronte Evicted 5-4*
Paulie HOH> Victor Evicted 9-1
Nicole HOH> Jozea Evicted 7-4-0
Competition> Glenn Evicted
*Means evicted player was a roadkill nom

Team Rankings
Team Unicorn (James, Natalie, Bronte, Victor)- 1*
Big Sister (DaVonne, Paul, Zakiyah, Jozea)- 0
Freakazoids (Nicole, Corey, Tiffany, Glen)- 0*
Category 4 (Frank, Bridgette, Paulie, Michelle)- 3
*First week, Team Unicorn won the initial comp for safety but HOH was given to the losing team, the Freakavoids.

Previous Season Threads

Big Brother 17 V2 Don't Call Her Bluffs Edition
Big Brother 17 Season Premier June 24th

Big Brother 16 v3 Undercover Cop Edition
Big Brother 16 v2 ZachATTACK & Beast Mode Cowboy Edition
Big Brother Season 16 Premiers June 25th

V3 Thread disappeared :(
Big Brother 15 Thread v2: Sheeples Edition
Big Brother US Season 15 Thread

Last edited:
Week 1-3
BB18%20W1-3_zpsowvnbe51.png
BB18%20W1-3_zpsowvnbe51.png

Week 4
BB18%20W4_zpsrkb5o2es.png

Week 5
BB%2018%20W5_zpsbc2gaqvk.png

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
12 House Guests Revealed

Tiffany Rousso
big_brother_cast_member_tiffany_rousso_h_2016.jpg

Paul Calafiore (Cody S16)
big_brother_cast_member_paul_calafiore_h_2016.jpg

Glenn Garcia
big_brother_cast_member_glenn_garcia_h_2016.jpg

Zakiyah Everette
big_brother_cast_member-zakiyah_everette_h_2016.jpg

Natalie Negrotti (Victoria S16)

big_brother_cast_member_natalie_negrotti_h_2016.jpg

Michelle Meyer (Nicole S16)
big_brother_cast_member_michelle_meyer_h_2016.jpg

Victor Arroy
big_brother_cast_member_victor_arroyo_h_2016.jpg

Paul Abrahamian (Adam S13)
big_brother_cast_member_paul_abrahamian_h_2016.jpg

Jozea Flores (The Gay Quota/ Never a Aggressive Masculine Jock Black Guy)
big_brother_cast_member_jozea_flores_h_2016.jpg

Bronte D'Acquisto (Could be dead wrong but I think she will be a Jessie S15)
big_brother_cast_member_bronte_dacquisto_h_2016.jpg

Bridgette Dunning
big_brother_cast_member_bridgette_dunning_h_2016.jpg

Corey Brooks
big_brother_cast_member_corey_brooks_h_2016.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Two Hour Premier June 22nd

Leaks have reported start of the season will have 30 players trying to get a spot in the house. Usually the "leaks" and "rumors" are never close to accurate but we will see.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2983906/bi...-pick-up-steam-that-all-star-season-is-ahead/
What we do know is the show will have 30 players on the premiere night, and they will have them do some competition to earn a spot in the house. Apparently, those who do not enter the Big Brother house, will win some prize instead. There’s no indication yet what the prize may be. In seasons past, one of the biggest issues was they didn’ have enough super-fans in the game — they had mostly all production-recruited players, some have never seen the show before. It made a boring game with without super power moves.
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2983906/bi...all-star-season-is-ahead/#jYhfhjt5PQceCJGe.99

Also rumors of All-Star season like before every season.

Get pumped

latest

WC4o100.gif

tumblr_inline_n8dv9odvoY1sc3mht.gif

Last edited:
Hoping for All Stars

Hoping for the return of Zach the God

Zach was amazing. Can't believe it's been two years now since he's been on. Feel like yesterday he was blowing up that house.

Zach was amazing. Can't believe it's been two years now since he's been on. Feel like yesterday he was blowing up that house.
Under rated season. Remember their was some hate for it on the internet, but I though it was amazing.

Last season though.....yeesh. Garbage.

Under rated season. Remember their was some hate for it on the internet, but I though it was amazing.

Last season though.....yeesh. Garbage.

Season 16 and 14 are a toss up for my favorite seasons. I think I probably liked the overall cast the most with 16. Cowboy was like a cartoon character how crazy he was but by the end of the show, I liked him. The feeds for that season was great too cause you could see Derrick playing way earlier and it was becoming clear the game was going to be Frankie v. Derrick except Derrick stay a few steps ahead the entire game and Frankie put all his hope in Cowboy.

I didn't mind last season. I think Vanessa should've been easier to get out. She was a good player but she seriously played everyone by just crying when her back was against the wall and everyone bought it. I'd like to see her come back with other players. Really thought her or Austin would win the whole thing early on.

Season 16 and 14 are a toss up for my favorite seasons. I think I probably liked the overall cast the most with 16. Cowboy was like a cartoon character how crazy he was but by the end of the show, I liked him. The feeds for that season was great too cause you could see Derrick playing way earlier and it was becoming clear the game was going to be Frankie v. Derrick except Derrick stay a few steps ahead the entire game and Frankie put all his hope in Cowboy.
Yeah that was a great season from beginning to end, and even some of the more 'villainous' players like Frankie, Devon, or Beastmode had a likeability to them. Loved Beastmode by the end of the game.

And it had the best zingbot moment when the robot called out the troll girl for getting horny for Cody all the time

Haven't watched this in years. Last one was Evel Dick' original season. Will, Boogie, Janelle, Kayser, Cappy, Nerd Herd seasons was my time.

Haven't watched this in years. Last one was Evel Dick' original season. Will, Boogie, Janelle, Kayser, Cappy, Nerd Herd seasons was my time.

S8 was Evel. S7 was All-Star with Will/Boogie/Janelle. Yea, that's definitely a long ways back. Game changed a lot since but still is great with the feeds.

S7 still probably my favorite. And Will still my favorite player ever.

Yeah that was a great season from beginning to end, and even some of the more 'villainous' players like Frankie, Devon, or Beastmode had a likeability to them. Loved Beastmode by the end of the game.

And it had the best zingbot moment when the robot called out the troll girl for getting horny for Cody all the time

Devon was out like... week 3? Those three weeks felt like a season itself. Beyond hilarious.

Cody and troll girl (forgot her name too) were really worried after that zing for like a couple days then just reverted back to being cuddle buddies. Then she left and got boo'd and Cody got worried again. Was pretty funny.

was it the states bb that did that thing where there were like, two hohs and theyd each nominate 2 ppl then those two ppl would have a battle and . . . bc i found that so annoying n boring tbh. fuck.

i hate how big brother shows try to "change things up" and add lots of "twists" to the point where it's just too much.

have liked this season of bbcan bc theyve pulled back on that shit n its been more enjoyable to watch.

anyways, while we wait for new season im gonna post some fav gifs lol

Fn8DIWK.gif

austin n the finger bang twins were us right?
MCeR9jt.gif

my boo
LH3dJil.gif

GlHOBNy.gif

DAdbr1P.gif

johnny mac, big brother doofus <3
IlRE9tu.gif

KWrWRVI.gif

New video revealing nothing released

BIG BROTHER 18: HOUSE IMPROVEMENTS
Big Brother 18 has done some improvements to the backyard of the Big Brother 18 house, namely a new and improved pool.

Questions arise, what does does this improvement do to the exercise factor of the Big Brother 18 house.

Another factor that looms large is the Big Brother 18 logo that suggests an extension to the Big Brother 18 house. An extension that suggest that an extension has been built that provideds for extra living space and a small back yard.

I guess we will have to wait for the Official House Tour, usually provided by Julie Chen of the CBS talk show The Talk.

I wonder if austin and is it liz? are still dating?

I actually forgot who won last season and had to look it up. Then I remembered it was Steve and was glad he took the gold because Vanessa did indeed play the pity me I'm crying game far too much and it was annoying.

The previous season was indeed a lot more interesting with derrick and company.

I wonder if austin and is it liz? are still dating?

I actually forgot who won last season and had to look it up. Then I remembered it was Steve and was glad he took the gold because Vanessa did indeed play the pity me I'm crying game far too much and it was annoying.

The previous season was indeed a lot more interesting with derrick and company.

I think they are. I saw pictures of them with Julia on vacations. Could've been old though.

Casting Director: Big Brother 18 Cast Hopefuls Contacted
Big Brother’s casting director has announced the finalists for the Big Brother 18 cast have been contacted, bringing us one step closer to the season’s debut in June.
Just as she’s done in recentyears Robyn Kass took to Twitter to let all the applicants and fans know the choices had been made and “all Hopefuls” had been informed.

Cast will be revealed June 13th

'Big Brother US' Season 18 Spoilers: Mock House Guests Being Cast By CBS Show
The makers of "Big Brother US" season 18 recently announced that they are looking for mock house guests to join the hit CBS reality TV show.

According to the show's official spoiler site, the creators of "Big Brother US" are looking to hire some people for a week-long experiment.

The site also posted a flyer that was given to them which states that anyone who wants to apply as a mock houseguest should already know how the games are played on the show.

Starting June 6 until June 11, the house guests will be staying inside the Big Brother house from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. Three meals per day will also be provided.

Seems like they are testing something out with the house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back