Big Brother 16 v2 ZachATTACK & Beast Mode Cowboy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm an accountant and have been told I can be very controlling a few times. You probably hit the nail on the head. I was thinking that for casting but I feel like they would never want an accountant on the show. They'd immediately think boring and meh.

Step 1: Quit job.
Step 2: Move to Mexico and spend the next year doing accounting for a major drug cartel.
Step 3: ???
Step 4: BB17

Just tell casting that you have no IRL family or friends and that Sherdog is all you have. That sounds like a compelling storyline to me.

"I have no bros, Julie. Only Sherbros."

I'm an accountant and have been told I can be very controlling a few times. You probably hit the nail on the head. I was thinking that for casting but I feel like they would never want an accountant on the show. They'd immediately think boring and meh.

Profession doesn't matter. Got to show some personality quirks.

Dan said in his interview, he would never vote for a woman president. Come up with something that makes you stand out.

Step 1: Quit job.
Step 2: Move to Mexico and spend the next year doing accounting for a major drug cartel.
Step 3: ???
Step 4: BB17

Step 5: ???
Step 6: 500k profit
Step 7: ???
Step 8: Naked and broke in Mexico

"I have no bros, Julie. Only Sherbros."

Didn't Mike Boogie or Frank has a t-shirt that said "Julie is my home girl"? I think having show related shirts would be sweet since they only really let you wear blank shirts or college stuff.

BB should cast some hot Latinas
They had Brittany Martinez this season I guess that counts
but before her who's the hot hot Latina?
Natalie Martinez BB11? Not hot enough.

Also BB needs more milfs like Survivor has.

BB should cast some hot Latinas
They had Brittany Martinez this season I guess that counts
but before her who's the hot hot Latina?
Natalie Martinez BB11? Not hot enough.

Also BB needs more milfs like Survivor has.

Brittany was a milf and I think that added a layer to her as a player. Made things really interesting how she handled the younger guys always hitting on her and also how she related closer to the older people in maturity/conversations.

I get ticked at how they cast minorities too. Pow Pow is one of the first asian chicks they cast that is attractive in a long time. They hardly ever represent hispanics for some reason in the show. You'd think they'd target that demographic more. They actually should have a quota of two Hispanics at this point each season.

Was JoJo from season 14 Hispanic?

Yeah it was Frank:

B3VCap-2012-09-06_20-27-17-054.jpg

I'd definitely have some custom shirts if I was on BB. I'd try to figure out a way to shout out to Sherdog. Maybe an #UberTS shirt or something like that.

Control-freak accountant would be a decent gimmick. You can play up how you are controlling, logical, play by the rules etc. and hate people that are emotional and erratic.

"Hi my name's Lead Salad. I'm a number crunching accountant and I'm ready to crunch some skulls in the Big Brother house. I'm logical and organized and hate emotional, irrational players"

*cut to the most emotional, irrational player in the house*

Brittany was a milf and I think that added a layer to her as a player. Made things really interesting how she handled the younger guys always hitting on her and also how she related closer to the older people in maturity/conversations.

I get ticked at how they cast minorities too. Pow Pow is one of the first asian chicks they cast that is attractive in a long time. They hardly ever represent hispanics for some reason in the show. You'd think they'd target that demographic more. They actually should have a quota of two Hispanics at this point each season.

Yea Brit is a milf but when I think milf I think 40 and up.
JoJo is not Hispanic ...me thinks Italian or Greek.
They had that Hispanic gay girl from Brooklyn recently too but like I said they need to cast hot ones.

They had that Hispanic gay girl from Brooklyn recently too but like I said they need to cast hot ones.

Close, Jojo was Sicilian.

If they want to do a real social experiment, they should cast a season where white people aren't the majority. There's literally nothing more entertaining than a house full of hispanics or black people. Replace the pool with the old basketball court and the pool table with a drum kit or keyboard and it's game over.

They'd have to switch to an episode every day to catch all the crazy shit going down from the feeds.

They need to being more religions into the house. Muslims, Mormons, Scientologists---just mix it up. More hot girls that are not just white, more ethnicities etc.

If they want to do a real social experiment, they should cast a season where white people aren't the majority. There's literally nothing more entertaining than a house full of hispanics or black people. Replace the pool with the old basketball court and the pool table with a drum kit or keyboard and it's game over.

They'd have to switch to an episode every day to catch all the crazy shit going down from the feeds.

True indeed.
Hennessey, Bacardi, Spades , Dominoes, Fist Fights, lol

JennCity. She was very ugly. That might be the only season they had two gay players (Wil was also in that season)

They need to being more religions into the house. Muslims, Mormons, Scientologists---just mix it up. More hot girls that are not just white, more ethnicities etc.

This is the stuff I'm talking about. They keep thinking twists in how the game is run and formatting but the really good twists could simply be your casting. You'd be able to confront America with some decent issues/dialogue while still getting some awesome tv each week with the clashing that could happen.

I know it wouldn't happen but the white minority idea is hilarious and I'd love to watch it. Have like 8 African Americans, 4 Hispancis, 3 Asians, and just 1 White Guy that's similar to Ian form Season 14.

I think if you divided the demographics more equally, you'd likely see things happen where each race might form alliances by those lines. I think that's why they avoid doing it cause they think it would stir an issue that production wouldn't want to mess with.

Now that I'm thinking about it, all the minorities have been eliminated week after week. Damn racists!

Joey
Devin
Pow Pow
Brittany
Amber

Jacosta and Victoria on the block every week.

Also true. I normally don't give a shit about diversity on television, but BB is the type of show that benefits enormously from it.

Put in some honestly, struggling poor people. Put in a millionaire. Put in someone (like they did in season 1) with a physical handicap. A burn victim. Put in someone with a truly out there job. Up the average age (the 27-33 zone seems to be where the best players are). Cast females that have actual abilities.

Look at the women this season:

Amber - Model
Brittany - Model
Christine - Barista
Paola -Model/"DJ"
Nicole - Student
Jocasta - Preacher
Victoria - Photographer?

The only woman in the house with any actual skill in anything useful is Victoria (and Paola, arguably). But compare that to the men:

Devin - Professional athlete
Caleb - Hunting guide/former military
Cody - Professional athlete
Derrick - Police Seargent
Hayden - Student
Donny - Groundskeeper
Zach - Asshole

Pretty much every man in the house has a quantifiable skill, something they've spent time getting good at. It's no wonder that the women are being steamrolled.

True indeed.
Hennessey, Bacardi, Spades , Dominoes, Fist Fights, lol

BET is sitting on a gold mine that they'd be dumb not to capitalize on.

Now that I'm thinking about it, all the minorities have been eliminated week after week. Damn racists!

Joey
Devin
Pow Pow
Brittany
Amber

Jacosta and Victoria on the block every week.

How was Joey a minority?

If you look at the polls on spoiler sites, all the minorities aside from Brittany were the least liked. Last season Howard and Candice were the least liked too. Kinda fucked up. I would say the only thing I disagree with for favorite HG's is that I like Victoria. She's no a smart player but some of the things she says are unintentionally hilarious. Also, just how the guys treat her and her being clueless to it and continuing flirting is funny too.

How was Joey a minority?

If you look at the polls on spoiler sites, all the minorities aside from Brittany were the least liked. Last season Howard and Candice were the least liked too. Kinda fucked up. I would say the only thing I disagree with for favorite HG's is that I like Victoria. She's no a smart player but some of the things she says are unintentionally hilarious. Also, just how the guys treat her and her being clueless to it and continuing flirting is funny too.

Well week 2 onwards then. Still it's a funny coincidence. In reality they are all gone because of Devin. They were aligned, associated or a target of his. These players never branched out and solidified strong alliances. If Caleb hadnt won BoB he'd be next. Devin sure left his mark. Or it's just another coincidence.

JennCity. She was very ugly. That might be the only season they had two gay players (Wil was also in that season)

This is the stuff I'm talking about. They keep thinking twists in how the game is run and formatting but the really good twists could simply be your casting. You'd be able to confront America with some decent issues/dialogue while still getting some awesome tv each week with the clashing that could happen.

I know it wouldn't happen but the white minority idea is hilarious and I'd love to watch it. Have like 8 African Americans, 4 Hispancis, 3 Asians, and just 1 White Guy that's similar to Ian form Season 14.

I think if you divided the demographics more equally, you'd likely see things happen where each race might form alliances by those lines. I think that's why they avoid doing it cause they think it would stir an issue that production wouldn't want to mess with.

Survivor actually did a season that way. They had 4 tribes: white, black, Hispanic, and Asian. It was a pretty good season as they had a variety of attitudes plus they found some good characters that they wouldn't have found otherwise.

Your idea reminds me of the Mad Real World from Chappelle's Show:

Also true. I normally don't give a shit about diversity on television, but BB is the type of show that benefits enormously from it.

Put in some honestly, struggling poor people. Put in a millionaire. Put in someone (like they did in season 1) with a physical handicap. A burn victim. Put in someone with a truly out there job. Up the average age (the 27-33 zone seems to be where the best players are). Cast females that have actual abilities.

Look at the women this season:

Amber - Model
Brittany - Model
Christine - Barista
Paola -Model/"DJ"
Nicole - Student
Jocasta - Preacher
Victoria - Photographer?

The only woman in the house with any actual skill in anything useful is Victoria (and Paola, arguably). But compare that to the men:

Devin - Professional athlete
Caleb - Hunting guide/former military
Cody - Professional athlete
Derrick - Police Seargent
Hayden - Student
Donny - Groundskeeper
Zach - Asshole

Pretty much every man in the house has a quantifiable skill, something they've spent time getting good at. It's no wonder that the women are being steamrolled.

BET is sitting on a gold mine that they'd be dumb not to capitalize on.

Yea, that is a sad list actually now that I think about it. Victoria says she owns her own photography business. I believe she does but I also think because she has rich parents that it might not be successful and her parents keep it alive with funding or by supporting her. Either way, that list is just awful.

You can cast a hot girl without casting models. I believe Jessie last season wasn't a model and was still one of the hottest girls in the house. Same with Amanda.

On that note, I looked up Jessie and she has a twitter account. Apparently she hung out with Devin after he got evicted. There is a picture of them waving while on her laptop.

I haven't watched Survivor in years, but didn't they do a racial season like this? I don't understand why BB is so afraid to take risks. The only people who care about the game mechanic "twists" are already fans of the show. If you want to bring in new viewers, you gotta do something other people will be interested in seeing.

Edit: DrBdan beat me to it. That season was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back