Big Brother 16 v2 ZachATTACK & Beast Mode Cowboy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also true. I normally don't give a shit about diversity on television, but BB is the type of show that benefits enormously from it.

BET is sitting on a gold mine that they'd be dumb not to capitalize on.

Big Brotha

Survivor actually did a season that way. They had 4 tribes: white, black, Hispanic, and Asian. It was a pretty good season as they had a variety of attitudes plus they found some good characters that they wouldn't have found otherwise.

Your idea reminds me of the Mad Real World from Chappelle's Show:

I forgot about that episode. It was funny.

I'm shocked they did a season like that. I kinda wanna find it and watch now.

I haven't watched Survivor in years, but didn't they do a racial season like this? I don't understand why BB is so afraid to take risks. The only people who care about the game mechanic "twists" are already fans of the show. If you want to bring in new viewers, you gotta do something other people will be interested in seeing.

This is just a theory but I truly believe that the majority of the viewers for the show are caddy stay at home moms with very little thinking capacity. Rachel kinda exposed that in her season and Elissa proved it to be right with me since she had no interest at all in the game yet I couldn't stop finding countless mindless posts of different women cheering for Elissa/Helen and demonizing any player that was against them.

Lol...with your hosts The RZA, The GZA, Inspectah Deck, Raekwon the Chef, U-God, Ghostface Killah and, of course...Method Man.

They could do a sweet Celebrity version with Drake, Kayne, Nicki, etc

This is just a theory but I truly believe that the majority of the viewers for the show are caddy stay at home moms with very little thinking capacity. Rachel kinda exposed that in her season and Elissa proved it to be right with me since she had no interest at all in the game yet I couldn't stop finding countless mindless posts of different women cheering for Elissa/Helen and demonizing any player that was against them.

And they all love Jeff

The season is Survivor: Cook Islands, season 13. It's a good season and worth a watch. The ethnicity thing wasn't really a big deal in the end because there tends to be less personal conflict on Survivor, though it was a big deal in the media.

Yeah, I think you're right. Season 14 was one of the best, imo, alongside All-stars, but the only other person I know (outside of family) that watches BB said it was one of the worst because there was no good romance. Her favorite season was the one with Jeff and Jordan, of course. I don't talk to her anymore.

Yeah, I think you're right. Season 14 was one of the best, imo, alongside All-stars, but the only other person I know (outside of family) that watches BB said it was one of the worst because there was no good romance. Her favorite season was the one with Jeff and Jordan, of course. I don't talk to her anymore.

Yea. One of my friend's roommates watches and that's the idea I got when talking to her. That's why you see the show so obsessed with trying to air showmances each season. All the stupid shit you see and go "why would they do that?" is because of these stupid people.

This thread is hoppin

Derrick and Cody are looking to tell Caleb about Zach going home before Frankie does to build trust.

At this point, Derrick and Cody were saying they are working in the middle of the house and are in a good spot. Frankie, Christine, Caleb are one on side and Hayden, Niccole, Donny, Jocasta are on the other (in their minds). They figure they can stay low and let each side pick each other off right now. I really don't think they will go for HOH cause it will show their cards. They said if they do, they will put up Nicole/Hayden and backdoor Donny though.

Derrick also says if they somehow felt threatened by one of the sides, they easily can rally Victoria and Caleb to their circle and retaliate. They think people won't come after them because if one gets knocked out, the other will come after that person.

Yeah, apparently Derrick went HAM last night. Here's the rundown from another board:

Derrick pulled off an evil bit of genius tonight. In his talk with Frankie, he planted the seed in Frankie's head that while Zach may not be hurting Derrick's game, he could be hurting Frankie's game, which was baically preparing Frankie for Zach ro leave this week. Then he got Frankie to admit that he thinks Cody doesn't trust him anymore, and he got confirmation that Zach leaked to Frankie about the Los Tres Amigos sub-alliance. Zach is a goner this week.

Then he talked to Cody and spun his talk with Frankie so that he could set up a kiss & make-up talk between them, which is what happened. He also spun it to Cody that Zach was to blame for their tension, which is also how Cody ended up being willing to hug it out with Frankie. Detonators are one big happy again, which helps Derrick and keeps anyone from targeting him during the DE.

THEN, Derrick talked to Nicole and spun the events as if Frankie was the one more willing to drive the bus over Zach this week, which pleased Nicole and maybe took her sights off Frankie for a while since he's willing to let Zach go.

So, Zach is gone, and Derrick made everyone think it was their idea. He gets to keep both his alliances for another week, and has no blood on his hands, and he can safely throw the first HoH this Thursday like he wanted.

Derrick is a mad genius sometimes.

Bye-bye Zach. But they'll probably bring a juror back in an HoH comp, like with Judd last year, so we may see him again.

If you're going to watch Survivor, see the last season. It was my introduction to the show and coincidentally it is one of the best seasons ever. It surprised me by how entertaining it was. The great thing is that there are only 15 or so episodes. The show moves very quickly. A lot of Big Brother esque politicking with emphasis on alliances and comps. It's hard to be a floater in that game.

Yeah this recent season of Survivor was fantastic, one of the best seasons involving all new players. Some of the best Survivor seasons have been all-stars or half all-stars so it was nice to see a great season with brand new characters. The season from Fall 2013 (Blood vs Water) was a half all-stars season and it's also great.

Yeah, apparently Derrick went HAM last night. Here's the rundown from another board:

I knew I had to of missed something this week cause I couldn't understand how Derrick got Frankie/Christine off him and Cody's back since they were being targeted midway through. Good job on his part. The only thing I caught of that this week was Frankie talking to Derrick about LTA and I thought that meant Derrick was trying to do damage control for something Zach did.

Can't wait for thursday. We are going to see Zach and likely another big player out. I can't see Victoria going and I'll be pissed if they jsut nom and vote out Jocasta.

I knew I had to of missed something this week cause I couldn't understand how Derrick got Frankie/Christine off him and Cody's back since they were being targeted midway through. Good job on his part. The only thing I caught of that this week was Frankie talking to Derrick about LTA and I thought that meant Derrick was trying to do damage control for something Zach did.

Can't wait for thursday. We are going to see Zach and likely another big player out. I can't see Victoria going and I'll be pissed if they jsut nom and vote out Jocasta.

It'd be smart to target Hayden or Frankie for the second eviction since they'll probably have an endurance comp for the second HoH.

It'd be smart to target Hayden or Frankie for the second eviction since they'll probably have an endurance comp for the second HoH.

I really hope the episode ends with an endurance comp because Caleb was be talking so much about how he is going to win that one because he is military and has the mental will to stay up until he dies, lol. If Caleb wins, Frankie might convince him to put up Hayden as a pawn but then get the votes to have him gone. He already convinced Caleb in a double eviction night to do that.

Really hope I didn't curse ZachAttack and Beast Mode Cowboy with this thread.

Frankie confuses me so much because he seems like such a normal guy but at the same time he does so much odd stuff.

He will go on these stories that are just completely bizarre and odd. He talked to Hayden about being in a cross dressing beauty pageant. That wasn't even the odd part about the whole thing. The whole time he described it, he never mentions it's cross dressing but he's doing the impression of the woman he is portaying for parts of the story and he also is describing his "vagina" for how he is suppose to walk thoughout the competition. Like the whole time, he talks as if that's the realty.

I'm worried the show will portray Christine being the one who campaigned to get Zach out when the credit should go to Hayden/Nicole along with Derrick sealing it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back