Big Brother 16 v2 ZachATTACK & Beast Mode Cowboy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at who's been voted out already, the cast really hasn't lost many good players yet. Devin is the only significant loss in the house and it wasn't really cause he was good but that he was decent at comps and very controlling in the house. He essentially dumbed down the game for awhile because of how bossy he was.

I think because of that, the second half of the second has so much potential.

Looking at who's been voted out already, the cast really hasn't lost many good players yet. Devin is the only significant loss in the house and it wasn't really cause he was good but that he was decent at comps and very controlling in the house. He essentially dumbed down the game for awhile because of how bossy he was.

Lots of potential! It's going to be nice to actually see players battle it out, and alliances compromised. Assuming Zach is voted out, Jacosta is the other easy target. Victoria isn't seen as much of a threat, and can be carried along as an extra vote.

Its going to be interesting to see what happens with Christine, she's losing Nicole's trust and really has nobody else to jump on board with.

Potentially.

But I also kinda feel like Derrick and Cody are what Chilltown was in All-Stars and we're just gonna watch week after week of them entirely outplaying everyone. Hayden and Nicole seem like a force to be reckoned with, but I think, like season 7, they're too enamored with Derrick & Cody and are going to end up like James & Danielle from that season.

While it's gonna be wildly entertaining, I'm worried it won't be very competitive.

I don't mind seeing someone outplay the rest of the house as long as it's entertaining. I think Christine might be able to be a foil to Derrick but it seems like she's losing her grip on the game this week. Her downfall might be that she didn't break from Derrick soon enough and lost her connection to Nicole/Hayden.

Potentially.

But I also kinda feel like Derrick and Cody are what Chilltown was in All-Stars and we're just gonna watch week after week of them entirely outplaying everyone. Hayden and Nicole seem like a force to be reckoned with, but I think, like season 7, they're too enamored with Derrick & Cody and are going to end up like James & Danielle from that season.

While it's gonna be wildly entertaining, I'm worried it won't be very competitive.

It'd go to say that Hayden/Nicole and Frankie along with Donny are far better players than the four S6 players in All-Stars. They dominated the first half of that season and did absolutely nothing with their HOH.

Derrick and Cody definitely have that vibe going on but with less charisma to it obviously. Even if you think they are playing the house very well (which I agree they are), the battle between the two sides they are between is still going to be awesome.

Nicole keeps stressing she wants her HOH to not be a waste and at the same time she is making sure it's not just a big move, but a good one for her position in the house.

I don't mind seeing someone outplay the rest of the house as long as it's entertaining. I think Christine might be able to be a foil to Derrick but it seems like she's losing her grip on the game this week. Her downfall might be that she didn't break from Derrick soon enough and lost her connection to Nicole/Hayden.

She's been lying far too much in order to try to get what she wants.I understand why she tried to get Nicole to not like Hayden but she went about it the wrong way and solidified Nicole/Hayden as a pair now rather than being able to work with Nicole. I think she knows that (if she doesn't, she is a stupid player) and that's why she is looking to pair with Frankie and it's a big reason why she wants Zach out. As soon as Zach is out, she can be confident that Frankie is working 100% with her for the time being.

Lots of potential! It's going to be nice to actually see players battle it out, and alliances compromised. Assuming Zach is voted out, Jacosta is the other easy target. Victoria isn't seen as much of a threat, and can be carried along as an extra vote.

Its going to be interesting to see what happens with Christine, she's losing Nicole's trust and really has nobody else to jump on board with.

She can jump on with Frankie since he is losing his pairing with Zach. Frankie will need an ally and he already is close with Christine.

So Christine/Frankie agreed to prevent any damage of Zach outing the Detonators at eviction, that they needed to tell Nicole/Hayden. Frankie went to talk to Derrick/Cody about it and before he could, Christine told Nicole that Zach made the alliance ago two days ago in the HOH room.

Cody and Derrick agreed it was a good idea and made sure they (Cody, Derrick, Frankie) had their story down that Zach, Cody, Derrick and Frankie were outside by the pool and Zach proposed that alliance of 5. Cody told Nicole this story then Derrick told Nicole/Hayden the same story. Nicole mentioned Christine (being stupid and not arranging the details of the story before telling Nicole) said it was in the HOH room and she said she was there for it too. Derrick and Cody tell Nicole/Hayden that she is lying and the only reason she got pulled in was cause Frankie drug her name in (planting seeds that Frankie/Christine are closest and liars).

So Zach pretty much can't do any damage during eviction. The detonators already have damage control in place and Christine is the only one who comes out a little sketchy for it but she is already becoming known as a big liar.

Does Frankie not have Caleb as an Alliance member? Caleb was under the impression he was running the whole house. Does he still think the Bomb Squad is in tact?

Could it be Frankie, Christine, Caleb as a potential alliance, if things don't work out for Christine and Nicole/Hayden?

She's been lying far too much in order to try to get what she wants.I understand why she tried to get Nicole to not like Hayden but she went about it the wrong way and solidified Nicole/Hayden as a pair now rather than being able to work with Nicole. I think she knows that (if she doesn't, she is a stupid player) and that's why she is looking to pair with Frankie and it's a big reason why she wants Zach out. As soon as Zach is out, she can be confident that Frankie is working 100% with her for the time being.

From what I've heard you are bang on. Christine has been lying a lot and the only reason she hasn't been caught is because people were being stupid and not talking to each other. For example, she was lying to Cody about Zach and Cody was eating it up. When Derrick tried to talk Cody down Cody kept repeating what Christine said as if it was 100% fact without considering the source. Cody never ven bothered to talk to Zach to figure out the truth.

That said, from your other post it sounds like things have caught up to Christine and she's going to be in hot water. I wonder if she might end up being the 2nd evictee on tomorrow's double eviction. OMG I can't wait!

Does Frankie not have Caleb as an Alliance member? Caleb was under the impression he was running the whole house. Does he still think the Bomb Squad is in tact?

Could it be Frankie, Christine, Caleb as a potential alliance, if things don't work out for Christine and Nicole/Hayden?

It's blurry with Caleb right now because each 3 sides of the house think they have him in their pocket and when people ask who he would put up, he says Donny, Jocasta, and Nicole.

Look at the house this way and it will make things much clearer

Side 1- Frankie, Zach, Christine
Side 2 (Middle)- Derrick, Cody (Victoria being controlled by Derrick)
Side 3- Nicole, Hayden, Donny (Jocasta by default on their side)

Sides 1 & 3 (minus Donny/Jocasta) keep trying to work with Side 2

Caleb will be the new wildcard that Zach use to be. I kinda really hope he wins the HOH comp at the end of Thursdays episode if it's endurance just because so many people have been ignoring him and assuming they already control him. I think he is closest to Hayden, Frankie, and Derrick and he has this agreement in his head that he won't put any of the guys up (aside from Donny). He can be easily convinced to backstab though once someone is in his ear.

From what I've heard you are bang on. Christine has been lying a lot and the only reason she hasn't been caught is because people were being stupid and not talking to each other. For example, she was lying to Cody about Zach and Cody was eating it up. When Derrick tried to talk Cody down Cody kept repeating what Christine said as if it was 100% fact without considering the source. Cody never ven bothered to talk to Zach to figure out the truth.

That said, from your other post it sounds like things have caught up to Christine and she's going to be in hot water. I wonder if she might end up being the 2nd evictee on tomorrow's double eviction. OMG I can't wait!

Nicole completely hates her for the lies she saying now and Cody/Derrick are playing it up. Cody told Nicole earlier in the game, Christine always talked about Hayden/Nicole being close and said he thinks she was planting seeds to make them look like a power couple. Christine started a rumor that Hayden/Victoria made out and now Nicole/Hayden/Victoria are all on the same page about it and not happy. As you mentioned, Cody/Derrick already know about her shit with Zach and know she lies. She also told Victoria she thinks there is an all-guys alliance so Victoria needs to go after the guys which pissed people off. The only person she doesn't lie to for the most part is Frankie.

It's funny because last night Hayden was talking to Nicole and he said it's getting really hard to talk game to Frankie/Christine anymore because they lie so much, he can't keep his story straight with remember the fake narrative they think they planted in Hayden's head, lol.

The most interesting thing is when Cody realized the Christine thing and was pissed, he has been all for going full board with The Rationale but Derrick pulled him back, protected Frankie (despite knowing there was a backdoor plan Frankie tried to get Derrick out that week) and kept the Hitmen in the middle role. He played it out perfectly and I can honestly say during the middle of the week I thought he was being completely stupid for protecting Frankie/Christine at that point. The thing is, Derrick realized only one person can go home this week and there's no reason to show their cards when they can just have Zach (Frankie's closest ally) go home and not expose themselves to either side of the house.

It also allows Derrick to not worry about winning HOH during double eviction (same with Cody) because both sides of the house are set on each other and relying on Cody/Derrick for their votes.

Check in here quite often, thanks for the updates Lead Salad.

Check in here quite often, thanks for the updates Lead Salad.

Thanks. Feel free to discuss the show if you'd like. The thread might stay active with the spoiler posts but I think it's best when we actually get some conversation in here.

Interesting to watch some of what Lead Salad has been posting play out on the show. Christine is tanking her game but has no idea.

Interesting to watch some of what Lead Salad has been posting play out on the show. Christine is tanking her game but has no idea.

Lead Salad is a super fan. He/she should sign up to get casted next season.

Nicole (1-1 HOH, 2 BotB, 2 Nom)
Caleb (1-0 HOH, 1 BotB, 2 Nom)
Cody (1-0 HOH)
Christine (1 POV, 1 BotB, 1 Nom)
Derrick (1-0 HOH)
Donny (0-1 HOH, 2 POV, 1 BotB, 3 Nom)
Frankie (1-2 HOH)
Hayden (1 POV, 1 BotB, 1 Nom)
Victoria (2 BotB, 1 POV, 4 Nom)

Zach (0-1 HOH, 2 Nom)
Jocasta (1 BotB, 4 Nom)

Non-Jury
Amber (0-1 HOH, 2 BotB, 3 Nom) Day 42
Brittany (1 BotB, 3 Nom) Day 35
Devin (1-0 HOH, 1 POV, 1 Nom) Day 28
Paola (2 Nom) Day 21
Joey (1 Nom) Day 14

*First number of HOH is for throned HOHs and the second number dethroned. Example: 1-2 HOH means was HOH the full week once and also was an HOH that was dethroned two other weeks

Feeds finally back up. I think they had the half way party tonight.

Derrick/Cody taking in the hive room. Derrick is saying after this eviction, they need to make sure someone from the other side (Nicole/Hayden/Donny/Jocasta) needs to lose a number in order to keep both sides balanced and continually against each other in order to continue to keep them safe. It was a good discussion but Frankie came in and Derrick changed the whole talk to some fake narrative BS.

Derrick went into the fire room to talk to the cameras alone. Said he can't get two fucking minutes alone with Cody cause Frankie is paranoid. Says he needs time with Cody cause they aren't going to get played. Says he is going to shake up this house soon.

Production had to plant some kinda seed. The whole house is super paranoid now that the feeds are up after 3 hours. Derrick really wants to talk to Cody. Cody is telling Christine they are voting to keep Zach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back