Standings

House
Caleb 3-0 HOH, 2 BOB, 4 Nom
Cody 2-0 HOH, 1 POV 2 Nom
Derrick 2-1 HOH
Frankie 2-3 HOH, 3 POV, 1 BOB, 1 Nom
Victoria 1 POV, 2 BOB, 7 Nom

Jury
Christine 1-0 HOH, 2 POV, 2 BOB, 4 Nom (Day 77)
Nicole 1-2 HOH, 2 BOB, 6 Nom, 1 Buyback (Day 77)
Donny 0-1 HOH, 3 POV, 2 BoB, 7 Nom (Day 70)
Zach 0-1 HOH, 1 POV 4 Nom (Day 63)
Nicole 1-2 HOH, 2 BOB, 4 Nom (Day 56)
Hayden 1 POV, 1 BOB, 2 Nom (Day 49)
Jocasta 1 BOB, 4 Nom (Day 49)

Non-Jury
Amber 0-1 HOH, 2 BOB, 3 Nom (Day 42)
Brittany 1 BOB, 3 Nom (Day 35)
Devin 1-0 HOH, 1 POV, 1 Nom (Day 28)
Paola 2 Nom (Day 21)
Joey 1 Nom (Day 14)

*First number of HOH is for throned HOHs and the second number dethroned. Example: 1-2 HOH means was HOH the full week once and also was an HOH that was dethroned two other weeks
**For the rewind week, Frankie's HOH is counted as a dethoned HOH. I counted the HOH/POV wins and noms since players were unaware the week was meaningless.

Week by Week Summary
Frankie HOH> Rewind occurs
Derrick HOH> Christine evicted 3-0
Caleb HOH> Nicole evicted 4-0
Cody HOH> Donny evicted 5-0
Nicole returns
Frankie HOH> Zach evicted 5-0
Christine HOH> Nicole evicted 6-0
Caleb HOH> Hayden evicted 5-2
Nicole HOH> Jocasta evicted 6-2
Frankie HOH> Amber evicted 9-0
Cody HOH> Brittany evited 10-0
Derrick HOH> Devin evicted 11-0
Devin HOH> Paolo evicted 10-2
Caleb HOH> Joey evicted 13-0

Alliances Summary by Week

Week 1-2
Bomb Squad- Caleb, Frankie, Devin, Cody, Derrick, Zach, Amber, Christine
Triology- Nicole/Christine/Hayden
Nicotine- Nicole/Christine
DC- Derrick/Cody
Zankie- Frankie/Zach
Final 4- Devin, Caleb, Amber, Frankie

Week 3-5
Side 1- Caleb, Amber, Frankie, Devin (slowly falling apart)
Los Tres Amigos (Side 2)- Derrick, Cody, Zach
Trilogy (Side 3)- Nicole, Hayden Christine
Detonators- Derrick, Cody, Zach, Frankie, Christine
Team America- Donny, Frankie, Derrick

Side 1 is becoming the loose ends for Side 2. Caleb trusts Derrick, Frankie goes to Derrick anytime there is information he gets, and Amber likes Cody but still talks game to all sides of the house.

There are a bunch of final 2's but the majority of them aren't true or won't last to the end of the game. I won't bother listing them all.

Week 5
The house has each found a pair.
Derrick/Cody
Zach/Frankie
Donny/Jocasta (Donny doesn't like this and tries to work with Hayden/Nicole)
Nicole/Hayden
Christine/Nicole (Christine seems more loyal to Frankie than Nicole)
Caleb/Amber (about to die)
Victoria/Derrick

There are still 3 sides but little to no outsiders
Side 1 (Team Frankie)- Frankie, Christine, Zach
Side 2 (Hitmen)- Derrick, Cody (Victoria is closest to these two)
Side 3 - Nicole, Hayden (Donny closest to this group)
Outsiders- Jocasta, Caleb

*Both sides 1 & 2 think they can manipulate Caleb to work for their side.

Side 1 is after Side 2. Side 3 (especially Hayden) wants to work with side 2 with their alliance the Rationale. Hitmen still aren't completely on board with Rationale and are on the fence with which side they should help at this point. It's still very competitive between three factions still.

Hitmen are becoming the swing vote and middle of the house at this point.

The Detonators- Cody, Derrick, Frankie, Christine, Zach
The Rationale- Cody, Derrick, Nicole, Hayden
The Hitmen- Cody, Derrick
Zankie- Frankie, Zach

Week 5 (Double Eviction night)
Derrick gets paranoid the night before double eviction and the lines in the house are now far more clear with only two factions.

Derrick, Cody, Frankie, Christine, Caleb, Zach (Victoria is controlled by Derrick)
vs.
Nicole, Hayden, Donny, Jocasta

Week 6-7
After backdooring Frankie doesn't work, Bomb Squad is suddenly back on with the inner circle to outer being
Derrick/Cody then Caleb then Zach then Frankie then Christine

Donny, Nicole and Victoria are the outsiders planned to be picked off

Individually, many players have been severed from their pairs or left them voluntarily:
-Nicole without Hayden
-Donny without Hayden/Jocasta
-Zach trusting Frankie far less now
-Christine distancing herself from Frankie and hanging with Cody more

Cody/Derrick for now seem to have the best spot since all of these people are trying to work with them in one way or another. Their the only solid pair (aside from Derrick's side thing with Victoria)

Week 8-10
Detenators have fallen out and Bomb Squad is back since Caleb's stock has been rising a lot. It's become a clear pecking order with the Bomb Squad.

Lowest to Highest
Christine then Frankie then Caleb then Cody then Derrick. Zach rises and drops every hour.

Donny and Nicole are outsiders are the planned ones getting picked off first with Victoria supposedly being the last of the outsiders evicted.

Week 11
The bomb squad continues with the same pecking order of:

(Bottom to top)
Christine, Frankie, Caleb, Cody, Derrick

Caleb has sided with Cody and Derrick pretty much for a final three. They each have a houseguest outside of that final three close to them

Cody has Christine
Derrick has Victoria
Caleb has Frankie

The idea is in case one of the non-final three wins HOH, one of them can manipulate that person to make sure they all three stay.

Out of the non final three, Frankie is talked about as the first to evict.

Previous Threads
Season 16 v1

Previous Season Threads
Season 15 v1
Season 15 v2
Season 15 v3

Bonus
tumblr_n887cjr8lD1qb7yqqo1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_n9iq5yBGx51s9h0o8.gif

Beast Mode putting someone in time out
862831358.jpg

Bu-QFWqIcAAUguK.png

Last edited:
BEAST MODE COWBOY
_1403799839.gif

tumblr_n85i7qkd9u1s45921o1_400.gif

bb1602cd.gif

ZachATTACK
QlfJ8Vq.jpg

Zach+Twerking.gif

tumblr_inline_n8dv9odvoY1sc3mht.gif

Last edited:
BOB is already happening. I could be wrong but I thought these happened on Saturdays

Christine is literally one of the ugliest chicks I have ever seen. Nothing about her personality or whatever, but she is uniquely unattractive.

Yeah, I'd rather fuck Frankie than Christine

BOB Results

Caleb/Victoria won. Zach/Jocasta are remaining noms. Donny was dethoned

BoB Results

Seems like it was a punishment comp. Victoria and Caleb are on slop and also have to walk around as Adam and Eve (I'm guessing it's a costume. Caleb has to shave his head. Sure he is use to that.

Caleb kept saying he didn't want to shave his head. Apparently either he or Victoria has to and he keeps saying Victoria will need to.

Up in the HOH room, he said he can't because he has tattoos on his head "that are discriminatory to a certain group of people". Wonder if it's true.

Caleb and Victoria are chained together in leaf underwear for 48 hours now. Caleb shaved his head and there were no tattoos.

haven't been able to watch the feeds today, is Zach the target, what r the chances he goes home this week.

Just saw my TV guide says I'll get Cowboys preseason game Thursday instead of BB double eviction. Supposed to come on at 1am.

If Nicole really does backdoor Frankie, no one can call her a floater anymore. She is making a pretty ballsy move and isn't even hesitating about it.

haven't been able to watch the feeds today, is Zach the target, what r the chances he goes home this week.

Zach is the target if POV isn't used. Nicole Donny Hayden came up with the plan that they want to use POV to backdoor Frankie. Derrick and Cody are in on it too. They would have the votes they need to do it.

So I just read that Caleb lied about having a racist tattoo on his head because he didn't want to have to shave his head. Apparently the reason he didn't want to shave his head was because he was afraid it prevent him from gaining any modeling contracts from his exposure on the show. Wow!

Getting rid of Frankie is best for Derrick and Cody. They get Zach back and get rid of a good competitor and good strategic player with some power.

I was thinking they were just going to let Frankie sail to the final 2. Him being gone will be fun.

Derrick/Cody/Nicole/Hayden finally made an alliance called Quad Kings. It's funny because Cody.Derrick talked bout this alliance a few week prior to build but it was going to be them, Hayden and Zach. I think it's a legit alliance since it's two pairs and Nicole really doesn't trust Christine any longer.

Zach now wants to throw the veto comp just because he prepared a good eviction speech for Thursday night.

Roses are red violets are blue Nicole is my target I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back