Big Brother 16 v2 ZachATTACK & Beast Mode Cowboy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
POV participants

Nicole, Zach, Jocasta, Christine, Victoria and Caleb

Frankie is host for a comp that might be sending him home and he has no idea lol

From the last thread...

I agree.

For some reason he reminds me of a Will and Dan hybrid.

It's cool that he's able to get away with the things that he does. Otherwise the house would be pretty dull. I am surprised though that despite previous players having had similar game plans, he's still able to get away with the humorous villain thing. Maybe it's because it seems so natural, and not like an act.

I heard someone else call Zach a combo of Dr. Will and Primetime Alex Stein (who was on Glass House, a similar reality show) which is pretty apt. He has the I don't care/I hate you all attitude of Dr. Will but the loud, out-spoken personality of Alex Stein.

I agree; the person should have no influence outside of the hours (celebrity) or related to some prior (popular or not) player.

Although I don't know who Frank or his sister are if it were not mentioned on Big Brother.

Same here but apparently Arianna Grande has 16 million Twitter followers. I guess the catch might be that they are mostly tweens/teens who aren't really the typical Big Brother demographic.

I post from my phone after watching the episodes at work. In short. I will try to limit my spoilers to shit everyone already knows, but I'm not going to use spoiler tags.

In terms of TV she's below average but you could do much, much worse IRL.

Nope. I refuse to accept this. Her face has big parts where it should be smaller and small parts where it should be bigger, and those glasses don't help her cause. She is just ugly. It happens sometimes to some people and it happened to her. It's an unfortunate situation.

When Cody/Derrick/Nicole/Hayden made their alliance, Hayden never came up to the room to go over the name so they just eventually went with Quad Squad. Hayden, Nicole, Derrick and Cody just met now and Hayden was saying he didn't go up because when those three were in the HOH, he saw Victoria going upstairs and Christine told her "Hey, Cody, Derrick and Nicole are up there. I think theyre talking game" and Victoria ended up not going up. This made Hayden avoid going up and completely pissed him off Christine said something like that.

Next, Nicole told them Frankie and Christine want them to use POV on Cody or Derrick for some ridiculous reason but they will still vote Zach out (when it's obvious Frankie wants to flip the vote and get one of them out.

So they finally get that all said and Hayden says he has all these good alliance names when.... Frankie comes upstairs followed by Christine.

Those four may never be able to make the damn name all together as long as Frankie is around.

Nope. I refuse to accept this. Her face has big parts where it should be smaller and small parts where it should be bigger, and those glasses don't help her cause. She is just ugly. It happens sometimes to some people and it happened to her. It's an unfortunate situation.

The ugly stick hit her quite hard. I agree. Frankie grabs her ass all the time though when he's horny. It's weird.

Hayen keeps wearing Victoria's tight shorts and dancing around Nicole.

Quad Squad name got axed. New one is The Rationale (Hayden, Nicole, Cody, Derrick) because they are all rational. Hayden came up with it.

The Rationale already might be in trouble. Cody/Derrick talking in the fire room. Derrick says he's caught Nicole in three lies so far. Above that, he thinks they can beat the members in the detentators at the end of the game but isn't sure how he could beat Nicole/Hayden. He also says though he thinks Frankie is after us, he doesn't have the numbers.

Meanwhile, Nicole/Hayden are upstairs talking about Christine has been trying to drive a wedge between them and that Frankie/Christine are playing them. The say they need to tell Derick/Cody this but the feeds cut for the veto ceremony.

At this point, I think Nicole/Hayden (especially Hayden) are loyal to Rationale, Frankie/Christine/Zach are after Cody/Derrick, and Cody/Derrick are on the fence who they need to pick. Seems like Derrick is pushing for them to pick Frankie's side for now which to me is a really bad idea imo. Derrick seems to be worried about Donny working with Nicole/Hayden

What are the POV results?

Pov Results

1st Christine
2nd Nicole
3rd JOcasta
4th Caleb
5th Zach
6th Victoria

Someone mentioned Zach threw something that hit one of the cameras and they think it's broken, lol

Does anyone else wake up really early when the drink a lot the previous night? I fell asleep at 5am and work up at 9am feeling good. It's so weird.

Not much on the feeds. You would think that Donny was the only person in the house on some bizarre Cast Away reality tv show if you only saw the morning feeds. He is seriously up 5-7 hours before anyone else gets up.

I found a place to watch the feeds for free and am doing so now.

One thing I would definitely struggle with in the house is all the sleeping together stuff. My bed is under castle doctrine. I don't like people sitting on it, eating in it sleeping in it, etc. I would almost hate to be HOH because they seem to have people up in their business all the time.

Also, its past 11am on the west coast. How in the world is only Donny awake? Poor guy. I'd expect maybe Hayden and Nicole to be able to sleep in like that, but I'm surprised with the other older peeps.

It's looking like Christine will not use the POV (first time not using it this season) and Zach will be going home in a blindside.

Derrick still thinks staying with Detenators over the Rationale is a good idea. Luckily, by voting out Zach, they won't be showing their cards to either side since both Christine and Nicole want Zach out.

Frankie is convincing Caleb in a double eviction night to put up Victoria and Hayden since Hayden could win POV easily and he could then backdoor Donny. I think the idea Frankie is thinking would be to actually get Hayden out. He likely thinks Caleb is the only person he could get to put Hayden up.

The vote is looking like

Zach leaves- Hayden, Donny, Derrick, Cody, Christine (maybe Victoria)
Jocasta leaves- Caleb, Frankie (maybe Victoria)

Caleb and Frankie are clueless. The other members of the house are figuring out how and when to tell them. Many of the guys (Derrick, Hayden, Cody) are trying to figure out a way to pin it all on Christine since she actually does want Zach out and that would make Frankie trust her less.

Double eviction night is going to be amazing since we are going to see a blindside before the second HOH comp starts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back