Big Brother 16 v2 ZachATTACK & Beast Mode Cowboy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
QlfJ8Vq.jpg

8061643824e4e7a58b4b87161ebdb8200e6ae8ce.gif

Ha! Freaking hilarious! Added to OP.

This might be the most boring week for the show since the end of the POV comp just because I know Christine isn;'t using the veto and people already are locking Zach to go home. I will be very glad to see the double eviction just because the alliances are all crumbling and everything is much blurrier at this point than other weeks, Perfect timing for chaos like that.

Last edited:
If you look at comp wins, Victoria is actually 3rd right now

1. Nicole -4
1. Donny -4
3. Victoria -3
3. Frankie -3
5. Caleb -2
5. Hayden -2
7. Cody -1
7. Christine -1
7. Derrick -1
7. Zach -1
7. Jocasta -1

Shes been nominated four times and managed to take herself off the block every single time (the one time, Hayden took her off with his POV)

Including evicted players

1. Nicole -4
1. Donny -4
3. Victoria -3
3. Frankie -3
3. Amber -3
6. Caleb -2
6. Devin -2
6. Hayden -2
9. Cody -1
9. Christine -1
9. Derrick -1
9. Zach -1
9. Jocasta -1
9. Brittany -1
15. Pow - 0
15. Joey - 0

Last edited:
I found a place to watch the feeds for free and am doing so now.

One thing I would definitely struggle with in the house is all the sleeping together stuff. My bed is under castle doctrine. I don't like people sitting on it, eating in it sleeping in it, etc. I would almost hate to be HOH because they seem to have people up in their business all the time.

Also, its past 11am on the west coast. How in the world is only Donny awake? Poor guy. I'd expect maybe Hayden and Nicole to be able to sleep in like that, but I'm surprised with the other older peeps.

Don't they have cameras in the bathroom? That's fucked up.

Don't they have cameras in the bathroom? That's fucked up.

The feeds they show never put them on people going to the bathroom. There is a camera in the stall but it's "for safety reasons" meaning if they are concerned the person might be cutting themselves.

Also, the feeds have four camera you can choose from but it often is just two cameras on one group so you only have 2 options for what to watch. I really wish at times, they would have all four in different spots early in the game cause you can often miss stuff going on and have to hear someone else talk about it after.

If you look at comp wins, Victoria is actually 3rd right now

1. Nicole -4
1. Donny -4
3. Victoria -3
3. Frankie -3
5. Caleb -2
5. Hayden -2
7. Cody -1
7. Christine -1
7. Derrick -1
7. Zach -1
7. Jocasta -1

Shes been nominated four times and managed to take herself off the block every single time (the one time, Hayden took her off with his POV)

Including evicted players

1. Nicole -4
1. Donny -4
3. Victoria -3
3. Frankie -3
3. Amber -3
6. Caleb -2
6. Devin -2
6. Hayden -2
9. Cody -1
9. Christine -1
9. Derrick -1
9. Zach -1
9. Jocasta -1
9. Brittany -1
15. Pow - 0
15. Joey - 0

She has won some key comps but everyone says she's not there to play. The TV show isn't showing her talking game much so I'm assuming that's what their talking about.

What happened at the end of last nights BOB comp? My DVR cut off although I'm not sure if they were going to show the end of it anyways...

She has won some key comps but everyone says she's not there to play. The TV show isn't showing her talking game much so I'm assuming that's what their talking about.

She only would talk game each week when players were looking for votes. At this point of the game, she only talks game with Derrick and sometimes Cody. For the most part, she isn't playing much and pissed a lot of people off saying she considers this to be like camp and seems to have no grasp of the money they could win.

I think she's going to be the player late in the game everyone wants to bring to the final two jsut because they know they will win (Adam S13, Joe S14, Spencer S15).

What happened at the end of last nights BOB comp? My DVR cut off although I'm not sure if they were going to show the end of it anyways...

Victoria/Caleb beat Jocasta/Zach. Donny was dethroned

She only would talk game each week when players were looking for votes. At this point of the game, she only talks game with Derrick and sometimes Cody. For the most part, she isn't playing much and pissed a lot of people off saying she considers this to be like camp and seems to have no grasp of the money they could win.

I think she's going to be the player late in the game everyone wants to bring to the final two jsut because they know they will win (Adam S13, Joe S14, Spencer S15).

That's what it looks like, but it doesn't seem that she's aware of it. She's a noob, not a superfan, right? She probably doesn't understand the nuances of the endgame. Jocasta is her only conceivable shot at winning this.

Fuck, man, we really need a Dogger in the house next year. We should all read Dan's book in the off season and compare casting strategies. How fun would it be to watch one of us fail miserably?

That's what it looks like, but it doesn't seem that she's aware of it. She's a noob, not a superfan, right? She probably doesn't understand the nuances of the endgame. Jocasta is her only conceivable shot at winning this.

Fuck, man, we really need a Dogger in the house next year. We should all read Dan's book in the off season and compare casting strategies. How fun would it be to watch one of us fail miserably?

We need to go beyond that and get multiple doggers in the house so we can team up and actually win. How hard can being a gimmick be for casting. That's what half of sherdog is anyways.

She watches the Israeli version of Big Brother. I'm unsure how different their format is but I'm guessing it's fairly different when it comes to comps. I think she will do okay in the second half just because Derrick is going to be mentoring her. She seriously is becoming what Danielle was to Dan in Season 14 for Derrick. If Derrick leaves, she is screwed.

We need to go beyond that and get multiple doggers in the house so we can team up and actually win. How hard can being a gimmick be for casting. That's what half of sherdog is anyways.

She watches the Israeli version of Big Brother. I'm unsure how different their format is but I'm guessing it's fairly different when it comes to comps. I think she will do okay in the second half just because Derrick is going to be mentoring her. She seriously is becoming what Danielle was to Dan in Season 14 for Derrick. If Derrick leaves, she is screwed.

The Israeli version of BB is like the other international versions, i.e. the viewers chose who to vote out like in BB1, so there is much less strategy. The "players" just do challenges and tasks for the viewers entertainment but there's no HOH, POV, no alliances etc.

re: casting, Dan's advice (from a couple podcasts I've heard) is to figure out what your gimmick is and present yourself to casting as yourself but on steroids and red bull. He says that they are really good at figuring out who is faking it so your gimmick has to be based on reality, just ramped up to full blast.

I actually submitted an online application for BB Canada 2 but I messed up and my video was too big (too high resolution made the file size too big) so I'm figuring that DQ'ed me right off the bat. I might apply again this year but honestly I don't think I'd get on the show. I'm too level headed and relaxed, though maybe I'd get in as the everyman or as the chill dude.

The Israeli version of BB is like the other international versions, i.e. the viewers chose who to vote out like in BB1, so there is much less strategy. The "players" just do challenges and tasks for the viewers entertainment but there's no HOH, POV, no alliances etc.

re: casting, Dan's advice (from a couple podcasts I've heard) is to figure out what your gimmick is and present yourself to casting as yourself but on steroids and red bull. He says that they are really good at figuring out who is faking it so your gimmick has to be based on reality, just ramped up to full blast.

I actually submitted an online application for BB Canada 2 but I messed up and my video was too big (too high resolution made the file size too big) so I'm figuring that DQ'ed me right off the bat. I might apply again this year but honestly I don't think I'd get on the show. I'm too level headed and relaxed, though maybe I'd get in as the everyman or as the chill dude.

For the most part, this cast as a whole is level headed and relaxed

That explains why Victoria spends three hours before any ceremony's getting dressed and putting on make up. She thinks its a popularity contest still.

Last edited:
Zach told Frankie about the Los Tres Amigos (Zach, Cody, Derrick) alliance and Frankie confronted Derrick about it.

They also interview your friends and family. So you'll have to convince all of them to get in on the act.

Frankie is now on board with voting Zach out. I think the vote could be unanimous if they wanted it to be. They are discussing trying to make it split so Zach doesn't reveal the Detonators on his way out.

We are looking at another blindside eviction night. The term in the house is being called "Operation Brittany" since they made a deal to not let her know at all that she was for sure going home. They did the same with Amber.

They also interview your friends and family. So you'll have to convince all of them to get in on the act.

Damn. I can't see that working. I can't even imagine what an exaggerated version of myself is.

Damn. I can't see that working. I can't even imagine what an exaggerated version of myself is.

I don't know you at all, but from these threads you seem organized and detail oriented. You could paint yourself as an OCD, control-freak type. Not sure if there's any truth to that.

Sherdog pretty much is my exaggerated self, so I'mma go the self-righteous know-it-all route. I'll list you guys as friends and family.

Just tell casting that you have no IRL family or friends and that Sherdog is all you have. That sounds like a compelling storyline to me.

I don't know you at all, but from these threads you seem organized and detail oriented. You could paint yourself as an OCD, control-freak type. Not sure if there's any truth to that.

Sherdog pretty much is my exaggerated self, so I'mma go the self-righteous know-it-all route. I'll list you guys as friends and family.

I'm an accountant and have been told I can be very controlling a few times. You probably hit the nail on the head. I was thinking that for casting but I feel like they would never want an accountant on the show. They'd immediately think boring and meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back